Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Car Forums > General Car/Bike Talk > Silver Acura RSX Involved in Hit and Run (Please lookout) **pics added** Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Author
Thread
three33
First Gear

What I drive: 09 CSRT4
Posts/Day: 0.16
Trader Rating: (32)
User Rating: 100%

Silver RSX (Please lookout) quote:

So some a@#hole decided to hit an run on one of my buddies. The guy ran into him then hit a van and then drove over the curb and sped off. There were 2 young males about 20 years old in the car. Driverside front bumper will be dented in and i think he either lost all his antifreeze or his washer fluid. Please if you know the guy or see him driving please call the police with a licence plate #.266-1234. Thanks.

Added by Administrator:

To all Guests reading this story:

The hero of the story is actually Calgary Dave, who accidently posted under his son's friend's account TypeS (he was logged into his computer at the time).

Calgary Dave has a son currently in the hospital suffering with Crohns disease. HE DOESN'T WANT YOUR MONEY! But the Crohns Colitis Foundation of Canada could use it. Lets see how many donations we can get in the name of 'Calgary Dave' to reward someone who did the right thing to help people out when needed. Below is a link to make an online donation. Thanks.

http://www.ccfc.ca/English/donate/donateOnline.html

Followup:

This story was on the front page of both our city's newspapers.

http://www.canada.com/calgaryherald...6c-532e65d5f7be

http://calsun.canoe.ca/News/Alberta...13/3742072.html

The driver was charged with hit and run, as well as careless driving. All eye witnesses at the scene reported the wrong plates, so it WAS Calgary Dave's photos that was used to catch the kid in the RSX.

If you liked this thread, vote for it here:
http://news.netscape.com/story/2007...telephoto-lens/

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 03-11-2007 12:54 AM
three33 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for three33 Click here to Send three33 a Private Message Find more posts by three33 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

Deetz
Second Gear

What I drive: G35X CRX Titan
Posts/Day: 0.44
Trader Rating: (92)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

why is this titled looking out for a silver rsx?

Old Post 03-11-2007 12:58 AM
Deetz is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Deetz Click here to Send Deetz a Private Message Find more posts by Deetz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The Cosworth
FKA: brendankharris

What I drive: Ralli Machine
Posts/Day: 0.56
Trader Rating: (19)

quote:

where was this?

Time of day?

Flickr

Old Post 03-11-2007 12:58 AM
The Cosworth is offline Click Here to See the Profile for The Cosworth Click here to Send The Cosworth a Private Message Find more posts by The Cosworth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LilDrunkenSmurf
Fourth Gear

What I drive: STi//CBR600RR
Posts/Day: 1.28
Trader Rating: (42)

quote:

A silver RSX is what caused the damage... That's what i'm guessing

Old Post 03-11-2007 01:51 AM
LilDrunkenSmurf is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LilDrunkenSmurf Click here to Send LilDrunkenSmurf a Private Message Find more posts by LilDrunkenSmurf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ercchry
Fourth Gear

What I drive: 79cx500 01UCF31
Posts/Day: 1.63
Trader Rating: (6)

quote:

would it be this car?

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread....threadid=168287

Old Post 03-11-2007 05:09 AM
ercchry is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ercchry Click here to Send ercchry a Private Message Visit ercchry's homepage! Find more posts by ercchry Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TypeS
First Gear

What I drive: '89 Silvia, '02 Xterra
Posts/Day: 0.23

quote:

You're gonna love me Three33: CHeck it out:

CA18DET Powered S13

Old Post 03-11-2007 05:13 AM
TypeS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TypeS Click here to Send TypeS a Private Message Visit TypeS's homepage! Find more posts by TypeS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dooman24
First Gear

What I drive: Honda Civic 1995, 1996 Acura Integra
Posts/Day: 0.26
Trader Rating: (30)

quote:

OH SHIT!! BUSTED!! someone's getting in trouble!!

Old Post 03-11-2007 05:16 AM
dooman24 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dooman24 Click here to Send dooman24 a Private Message Visit dooman24's homepage! Find more posts by dooman24 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
l8braker
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.31
Trader Rating: (3)

quote:

GREAT PICS!!!!!

Old Post 03-11-2007 05:20 AM
l8braker is offline Click Here to See the Profile for l8braker Click here to Send l8braker a Private Message Find more posts by l8braker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
toomuchb00st
Banned

What I drive: 1997 Eagle Talon TSI, 2001 Honda Civic Si-G
Posts/Day: 0.07

quote:

thats not good....

Old Post 03-11-2007 05:21 AM
toomuchb00st is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toomuchb00st Click here to Send toomuchb00st a Private Message Find more posts by toomuchb00st Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
gatorade

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (0)

quote:

thats a nice clear pic, hope those clowns get busted

Old Post 03-11-2007 05:22 AM
gatorade is offline Click Here to See the Profile for gatorade Click here to Send gatorade a Private Message Visit gatorade's homepage! Find more posts by gatorade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TEAMFaint
Banned

What I drive: 90 jdm ST185 86 ST162
Posts/Day: 0.12
Trader Rating: (4)

quote:

Fuck is that kid ugly. Now he is going to be an ugly kid that cant drive..HELLO BUS PASS!

TEAMFaint is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TEAMFaint Click here to Send TEAMFaint a Private Message Find more posts by TEAMFaint Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
MrSector9
First Gear

What I drive: Horse
Posts/Day: 0.16
Trader Rating: (4)

quote:

the look on his face is pretty good....

also what ae the odds

Originally posted by rage2
Ya, I built some crazy ass shit with Lego as a kid. I had a thing for AMC Eagle AWD's as a kid for some bizarre reason, so I spent a lot of time going to the library and reading up on how AWD works in that car. I even hitchhiked to the library once cuz my parents were too lazy to drive me haha. Ya, I'm a nerd.

MrSector9 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for MrSector9 Click here to Send MrSector9 a Private Message Find more posts by MrSector9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Canmorite
Second Gear

What I drive: '07 STi
Posts/Day: 0.57
Trader Rating: (5)

quote:

OWN3D

Originally posted by Canmorite
Did ya get his plate? Or the other car's plate?

Maybe this picture could be used in finding the hit and runner, or as evidence.

Canmorite is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Canmorite Click here to Send Canmorite a Private Message Find more posts by Canmorite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
TypeS
First Gear

What I drive: '89 Silvia, '02 Xterra
Posts/Day: 0.23

quote:

I couldn't believe my luck. I had JUST pulled into the right lane when the Acura came flyin by me on the left. As soon as he hit the Mercedes I saw the backup lights go on and knew he was gonna run. I grabbed my camera from the backseat and jumped out on the road. I'd like to thank my camera:

CA18DET Powered S13

Old Post 03-11-2007 05:23 AM
TypeS is offline Click Here to See the Profile for TypeS Click here to Send TypeS a Private Message Visit TypeS's homepage! Find more posts by TypeS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
LuxCars
Neutral

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.11
Trader Rating: (1)

quote:

TYPES your a hero...way to go buddy.

what a guy to drive off like that. how inconsiderate.

Old Post 03-11-2007 05:23 AM
LuxCars is offline Click Here to See the Profile for LuxCars Click here to Send LuxCars a Private Message Find more posts by LuxCars Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
toomuchb00st
Banned

What I drive: 1997 Eagle Talon TSI, 2001 Honda Civic Si-G
Posts/Day: 0.07

quote:

i wonder if he noticed you in the middle of the road taking a picture of him, would you not think to look the other way lol?

Old Post 03-11-2007 05:26 AM
toomuchb00st is offline Click Here to See the Profile for toomuchb00st Click here to Send toomuchb00st a Private Message Find more posts by toomuchb00st Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
chainz786
Banned

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.00
Trader Rating: (2)

quote:

wow...great timing!!! congrats for takin those pics...what a retard for driving off like that...hows he gon explain that to the cops...

im sorry officer i thought the car in front of me crashed by itself...honestly the wind was strong today thats what did the damage...i was racing off to my mechanics shop so i could get there b4 i closed...

Old Post 03-11-2007 05:28 AM
chainz786 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for chainz786 Click here to Send chainz786 a Private Message Find more posts by chainz786 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
schocker
Fourth Gear

What I drive: Euro Accord Brah
Posts/Day: 1.52
Trader Rating: (0)

quote:

Originally posted by TypeS
I couldn't believe my luck. I had JUST pulled into the right lane when the Acura came flyin by me on the left. As soon as he hit the Mercedes I saw the backup lights go on and knew he was gonna run. I grabbed my camera from the backseat and jumped out on the road. I'd like to thank my camera:

Good job, hope that dumbass gets what is coming for him. I wonder if he saw you, a picture of that would have been classic

Old Post 03-11-2007 05:28 AM
schocker is online now Click Here to See the Profile for schocker Click here to Send schocker a Private Message Visit schocker's homepage! Find more posts by schocker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
danno
First Gear

What I drive: Rs4/Ram
Posts/Day: 0.22
Trader Rating: (7)

quote:

great job

Journeyman Electrician

Old Post 03-11-2007 05:29 AM
danno is offline Click Here to See the Profile for danno Click here to Send danno a Private Message Find more posts by danno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
funkedelic
Banned

What I drive: BMW E46 LSB ///M3
Posts/Day: 0.32
Trader Rating: (13)

quote:

OMG this is priceless!!!!!!!!!

your my hero

Buy My ///M3
! Click Here
<------------ *Price Reduced

Old Post 03-11-2007 05:38 AM
funkedelic is offline Click Here to See the Profile for funkedelic Click here to Send funkedelic a Private Message Find more posts by funkedelic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 04:43 PM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: