Beyond.ca

Registration is free! Car Forums - Member Rides Car Forums - Find other members Car Forums - Calendar Car Forums - Frequently Asked Questions Forum Rules and Regulations Car Forums - Search Logout
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Car Forums > General Car/Bike Talk > Street Encounters > Spotted: Koenigsegg cxx

Author
Thread
VWEvo
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.14
Trader Rating: (4)
User Rating: 96%

Spotted: Koenigsegg cxx quote:

This is the actual car from the Cars and Cash Lottery. Only one in Canada. They anticipate if the winner does not want the car it will be sold to a customer in the US. Apparently it was alot of work to get this car into Canada.

Enjoy

Report this post | IP: Logged

Old Post 08-17-2008 12:42 AM
VWEvo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VWEvo Click here to Send VWEvo a Private Message Find more posts by VWEvo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote

znx

What I drive: Nissan Altima 2.5S
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (2)
User Rating: 100%

quote:

nice....

Old Post 08-17-2008 12:44 AM
znx is offline Click Here to See the Profile for znx Click here to Send znx a Private Message Find more posts by znx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Euro_Trash
Second Gear

What I drive: ////M
Posts/Day: 0.32
Trader Rating: (9)
User Rating: 99%

quote:

Any more pics???

Old Post 08-17-2008 12:45 AM
Euro_Trash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Euro_Trash Click here to Send Euro_Trash a Private Message Find more posts by Euro_Trash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VWEvo
First Gear

What I drive:

quote:

Nope sorry, I figured that would do it!!! I might be able to get more pics later. Only if requested.

Old Post 08-17-2008 12:47 AM
VWEvo is offline Click Here to See the Profile for VWEvo Click here to Send VWEvo a Private Message Find more posts by VWEvo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Euro_Trash
Second Gear

What I drive: ////M
Posts/Day: 0.32
Trader Rating: (9)

quote:

Originally posted by VWEvo
Nope sorry, I figured that would do it!!! I might be able to get more pics later. Only if requested.

Oh this has got to be one of the nicest cars in the street encounters area of Beyond for sure! I don't ever think there is such a thing of too many pics of a car like this. Thanks for sharing the pics either way!

Old Post 08-17-2008 12:49 AM
Euro_Trash is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Euro_Trash Click here to Send Euro_Trash a Private Message Find more posts by Euro_Trash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
93accord

What I drive: keeps getting hit!!
Posts/Day: 0.02
Trader Rating: (6)

quote:

good spotting sir

Originally posted by TorqueDog
The first words in the article were "Tiffany Lukian loves Kia Rios" and my immediate thoughts were "There's her fucking problem".

Old Post 08-17-2008 12:51 AM
93accord is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 93accord Click here to Send 93accord a Private Message Find more posts by 93accord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
ryanallan
First Gear

What I drive: Eagle Talon
Posts/Day: 0.18
Trader Rating: (5)

quote:

hopefully the winner actually is an enthusiast, and is aware of Koenigsegg's existence prior to winning.

Old Post 08-17-2008 12:52 AM
ryanallan is offline Click Here to See the Profile for ryanallan Click here to Send ryanallan a Private Message Find more posts by ryanallan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
VWEvo
First Gear

What I drive:

quote:

Originally posted by ryanallan
hopefully the winner actually is an enthusiast, and is aware of Koenigsegg's existence prior to winning.

The insurance is going to be outrageous on that car as well as thay the dealership that imported that said there is no diagnostic equipment or anything to fix it if anything goes wrong. If an average person wins that car, I highly doubt they are going to keep it. If someone who actually has money and is a true enthusiast wins it, then perhaps.

If I won it, I would be to scared to gun it in case something happens to the engine. As soon as you see the CEL, your

Old Post 08-17-2008 12:57 AM
shakalaka
WILSUU2

What I drive: SCUZEM3
Posts/Day: 0.76
Trader Rating: (56)
User Rating: 97%

quote:

I would keep it, no matter the insurance/repair costs or anything else. Even if it meant that it always stays in the garage. But now we wouldn't let that happen now would we.

Old Post 08-17-2008 01:19 AM
shakalaka is offline Click Here to See the Profile for shakalaka Click here to Send shakalaka a Private Message Find more posts by shakalaka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
420Ninja

What I drive: 91 Civic, 88 383 Suburban
Posts/Day: 0.01
Trader Rating: (0)

quote:

That car is pure sex, i would definitely sacrifice a testicle for that.

Old Post 08-17-2008 02:01 AM
420Ninja is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 420Ninja Click here to Send 420Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by 420Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
JAYMEZ

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.81
Trader Rating: (17)

quote:

Id keep it for a while , then maybe sell it to a Canadian exotic dealership

2011 Mercedes C63 AMG //2009 Mercedes C350 SOLD //2008 BMW 335i SOLD //2006 Mercedes C Sold// 2002 BMW M3 SOLD// 2004 Porsche C4S SOLD// 2006 Audi S4 SOLD// 2005 Audi 1.8T SS SOLD// 2004 Subaru STi SOLD// 1994 LHD Toyota Supra SOLD//1993 LHD Mazda RX-7 SOLD // 2002 Honda S2000 SC SOLD// 2004 Range Rover SOLD//

Old Post 08-17-2008 02:03 AM
JAYMEZ is offline Click Here to See the Profile for JAYMEZ Click here to Send JAYMEZ a Private Message Find more posts by JAYMEZ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Destinova403
Second Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.53
Trader Rating: (3)

quote:

i REALLY REALLY hope i win it... ill keep it.

Old Post 08-17-2008 02:04 AM
Destinova403 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Destinova403 Click here to Send Destinova403 a Private Message Find more posts by Destinova403 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dimi
First Gear

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.17
User Rating: 95%

quote:

WOW!

Old Post 08-17-2008 02:14 AM
dimi is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dimi Click here to Send dimi a Private Message Find more posts by dimi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
DannyO
First Gear

What I drive: is an Experience.
Posts/Day: 0.24
Trader Rating: (12)

quote:

I can't see the average person keeping a car like that, enthusiast or not, I'd love a car like that but without already being really rich, I wouldn't keep it due to the cost of keeping it going for any real length of time, I'd drive it for a short while but would then have to part with it, plus the money made from it would really be better spent elsewhere, plus you could still buy a killer car from the sale.

Old Post 08-17-2008 02:16 AM
DannyO is offline Click Here to See the Profile for DannyO Click here to Send DannyO a Private Message Find more posts by DannyO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
banned3x
Banned

What I drive: charger R/T w R&T, soon 2010 camaro
Posts/Day: 0.22
Trader Rating: (5)
User Rating: 97%

quote:

damn where do i buy tickets and where do i sell blood??

Old Post 08-17-2008 02:18 AM
banned3x is offline Click Here to See the Profile for banned3x Click here to Send banned3x a Private Message Find more posts by banned3x Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
Destinova403
Second Gear

What I drive:

quote:

www.cashandcarslottery.ca

good chance of winning and some amazing prizes... plus its for a good cause.

Old Post 08-17-2008 02:26 AM
Destinova403 is offline Click Here to See the Profile for Destinova403 Click here to Send Destinova403 a Private Message Find more posts by Destinova403 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
03ozwhip
Fourth Gear

What I drive: changes every year
Posts/Day: 0.98
Trader Rating: (29)
User Rating: 90%

quote:

i love it, however i would only keep it for a little while because of the insurance and breaking down factor. just for a few rides.

Old Post 08-17-2008 02:38 AM
03ozwhip is offline Click Here to See the Profile for 03ozwhip Click here to Send 03ozwhip a Private Message Find more posts by 03ozwhip Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
C4S
Third Gear

What I drive: Megun/Serpent/Losi/Xray/Kyosho/AE/Hpi .. 965 ..
Trader Rating: (17)
User Rating: 89%

quote:

wow .. where is it ? in Calgary now ? Canada ? OMG ..

Even I saw them before .. but not here ..

Too bad, cell phone pic couldn't do the work ..

1234567, hҦho

Old Post 08-17-2008 02:56 AM
C4S is offline Click Here to See the Profile for C4S Click here to Send C4S a Private Message Visit C4S's homepage! Find more posts by C4S Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
mboldt
Forum Sponsor

What I drive:
Posts/Day: 0.34
Trader Rating: (26)
User Rating: 90%

quote:

Where's it parked in the pictures?? I'd kill to be able to shoot photos of that car.

Old Post 08-17-2008 04:44 AM
mboldt is offline Click Here to See the Profile for mboldt Click here to Send mboldt a Private Message Visit mboldt's homepage! Find more posts by mboldt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
dino_martini
Second Gear

What I drive: Perpetual Test Drive
Posts/Day: 0.45

quote:

If the winner does keep the car I expect to see it wrapped around a light pole on deerfoot in less then 2 weeks. If the Stig can barely keep control of it, what chance does the average person have?

Old Post 08-17-2008 04:52 AM
dino_martini is offline Click Here to See the Profile for dino_martini Click here to Send dino_martini a Private Message Find more posts by dino_martini Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote
The time now is 06:35 AM (GMT) Post New Thread   

Last Thread   Next Thread
Beyond.ca - Car Forums : Powered by vBulletin version 2.3.9 Beyond.ca - Car Forums > Car Forums > General Car/Bike Talk > Street Encounters > Spotted: Koenigsegg cxx

Show Printable Version | Email this Page | Subscribe to this Thread

Forum Rules: