Quantcast
Crave - Beyond.ca - Car Forums
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Crave

Default Crave

The BEST cupcakes are to be found at Crave. Its on Kensington Road beside the Timothy Coffee place. Very cute bakery.

Cupcakes are frosted with a variety of different flavored icing. At $2.50/cupcake, its worth it, but only good to have to satisfy your sweet tooth once in a while (as in you can feel these babies go straight for your ass!!)

People are very nice who work there. You'll have to go early b/c I've heard that they can sell-out by 2PM!

"Lovely Bunch of Coconuts" is my favorite one.

They are all packaged up nicely and make a good lil' treat for a loved one as well!

My Ride
    Germanrific - 1/4/5/6/A/C/E/R

hmm I had those at Holt before..yum haha

Here are some shots of Crave cupcakes that my finance did for school. They are DAMN good too. Hopefully she shoots some more (so that I can eat them for her).

http://beautycrowdsme.com/samples/crave-cupcake-01.jpg
    http://beautycrowdsme.com/samples/crave-cupcake-02.jpg
    http://beautycrowdsme.com/samples/crave-cupcake-03.jpg

My Ride
    958.2 Cayenne Diesel

Wholy fuckin hell, those cupcakes are amazing. I was going around Kensington today looking for some Calculus textbooks when I saw this place and remembered this thread.

I love their whole decor thing, its very simple and classic. Their cupcakes are freakin expensive, Mini $1.50, a Regular $2.50, but wow are they worth it. I got the Cocconut one, it was orgasmic.

Gonna be hittin up that place again. Mint
    Last edited by Neil4Speed; 03-31-2005 at 11:00 PM.
    Originally posted by arian_ma
    your stomach is full of sulfuric acid

pretty tasty, ha ha ha
    the muffins all add up!

My Ride
    NC1

Originally posted by Neil4Speed
    Wholy fuckin hell, those cupcakes are amazing. I was going around Kensington today looking for some Calculus textbooks when I saw this place and remembered this thread.

I love their whole decor thing, its very simple and classic. Their cupcakes are freakin expensive, Mini $1.50, a Regular $2.50, but wow are they worth it. I got the Cocconut one, it was orgasmic.

Gonna be hittin up that place again, mint
    ahahha! woot! my recommendation works! coconut IS the tastiest! Mmmm. So good. I should've shared with Sam, but I was being greedy...along with the rest of my family...hehe! Oh well, makes an excuse to visit there again!

*RSeXy*

got to try some when I was having my physio sessions at Talisman center.. the owner was getting physio as well so one day he decides to drop by and brings in a crap load of those cupcakes.. dam were they ever good.

I don't like coconut... I got 9 cupcakes to try most of them (except peanut butter which sounded disgusting)... when I went in there were no tags to say which was which I took a bite outta almost all of them and I was unimpressed w/ the coconut one.. ha ha ha, I like the chocolate/chocolate one.

My Ride
    NC1

I liked the coconut one because it was less sweet & was great with a glass of milk! I had some of the chocolate/chocolate and that was way too sweet for me. But tasty! I stole a bite from my mom's strawberry one, that was good too, still a little on the sweet side.

*RSeXy*
    Originally posted by rage2
    Shit, there's only 49 users here, I doubt we'll even break 100
    I am user #49

My Ride
    '99.5 2.0L Jetta What I ride: '05 Kona Stuff

Mmm... it's been a long time since I've had a good homemade (or cafe-made) cup cake
    sig deleted by moderator, click here for info

Haha, I was in there today. Crave is below my office in kensington and I finally remembered to pick up half a dozen chocolate chunk cookies. The cupcakes are great and the cookies are AMAZING

My Ride
    Burton Tadashi Fuse 154

Hehe last night I had a coconut one and then I see this thread!

Peppie Pattie is my fave, but they're ALWAYS out by 2pm. Coconut & Nutty About Chocolate are next choices.

They're starting to get a lot of press, when I used to go months ago there'd be 1 or 2 people in, now it seems like I always have to wait behind someone and hope they don't take my last peppie pattie!

Great pictures btw.

I just got back from there...took my friend for some birthday cupcakes! There was one peppermint left and I picked it up, along with a bunch of coconut, crave specialty and strawberry...I'll be bringing these ones to Max_Boost!
    Originally posted by ashee
    What's 30 grand when you're buying a BMW, M6 please.

Originally posted by t-im

You sound like the type of guy who would buy a C-Class just so you could tell people you have a Benz.
    Oooh the irony.

LOL

these cupcakes aren't that great...maybe i think so because i dont really like sweet stuff and what not im more of the person that makes food instead of like snacking foods for snacks...if that makes any sense

My Ride
    MKIII Toyota Supra

Default crave cupcakes

I heard Crave Cupcakes ( I think that is what it is called) were Good... haven't been there yet to try them out, anybody here been there?

Don't know many people who haven't, pretty damn good cupcakes. But after a few it's like eating more than one Krispy Kreme doughnut People buy them in bulk though so there's probably people out there that can just pound them down.

My Ride
    X3

^ Agreed. I like Crave, but it depends on my mood--if I want to spend that much money for one single cupcake. The blue ones are good. http://www.cravecookies.com/main.html

Definitely worth a try.

My Ride
    U Don't Want To Know

Its Verrrry Goodddd ...big line up on saturday

My Ride
    MKIII Toyota Supra

Default location

does anyone know the address or where it is by?

Default Re: location

Originally posted by Wren'sToy
    does anyone know the address or where it is by?
    Seeing as TC2002 posted a link to their official site, they'd probably have an address in there...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast