PDA

View Full Version : Lost: Season 2 *Possible Spoilers Inside*

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7

nismodrifter
09-14-2005, 11:51 AM
So who else can't wait for the new season to start??? New season starts next Wednesday I think.
I dled the episodes over the summer and caught up on what was going on.
It's definately one of the best shows that I've watched in a long time. Usually get bored of a show after a while but it hasn't happened with this one yet.

Wonder what "the others" want with Walt? Its obvious he has some special powers or something (bird flying into door, polar bear comic and then a polar bear comes, he told Locke to NOT open the hatch...).
Wonder whats going to happen with the asian dood, Sawyer and Michael who are like stuck out in the ocean.
The "numbers" were bad yet they still opened the hatch...so I'm just guessing that alot of bad shit is going to happen.

Should be pretty good

seksy
09-14-2005, 12:12 PM
well the monster sounds like a machine. but it could just be in their minds, or an alternate reality. but yes the second season should be good.

w3apon
09-14-2005, 12:53 PM
I'm going to guess nano particles that went bad similar to the book Prey by michael crichton that were built by the German army during world war2 as part of their military. :D

1-Bar
09-14-2005, 01:43 PM
yeah, my sis just bought the entire first season (from tailand of course) and I've caught the first few episodes and man, what a good series. Finally some substance on the tv and not some dumb ass reality bit.

Time to finish the last 10 episodes!!

69cougar
09-14-2005, 02:50 PM
Yeah it will be good (21st is the right date). They said in the first episode we will learn what the hatch is but will not understand it until 3 or 4 episodes in.

WTF??

Then again it is Lost.

1 bad thing is they are planning to end the show via a movie (in the theaters)

That will kind of suck.

I think Lost is one of the best shows on TV right now!!

:thumbsup:

/////AMG
09-15-2005, 04:08 AM
I can't bloody wait!! They just started airing the 1st season here, good thing it was posted on Beyond like months ago so I've seen all of the episodes so far. :thumbsup:
The only thing I hate is waiting every week for the next episode!!

bird flying into door,
When was that? :confused:

gpomp
09-15-2005, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by /////AMG
When was that? :confused: in austrailia when he was reading the book about birds

/////AMG
09-15-2005, 07:08 AM
Damn, I'm going to have to re-watch it. I also can't remember when he told Locke not to open the hatch.

nismodrifter
09-15-2005, 11:21 AM
There are a TON of little clues that you have to be able to pick up on or you just miss the whole point. Thats what I like about it....if you concentrate on whats going on you can see how everything is connected. Some examples:
- Jin carrying the watch for "Hugosan"....Hugo=Hurley......
- They mention that Hurley owns a box company....Locke worked for a box company...
- Whole thing about the numbers...I bet everyone has something bad connected to those numbers.

Should be pretty good!

n00bit
09-15-2005, 12:37 PM
Yeah the show is great. When I saw the first episode, I thought it was going to be another "Lost World" type movie where there are dinosaurs on the island with a dumb plot. If you watch closely in the first episode just before the guy gets sucked into the jet engine, something flys by really quick above it.

nismodrifter
09-17-2005, 12:20 PM
^Yeah thats weird as hell

Another weird thing....when Jin goes to "deliver the message" the first time and doesn't actually beat the guy up...look at the TV that the guys daughter is watching....Hurley is pictured on the TV. wtf?

BigDannyCool
09-18-2005, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
^Yeah thats weird as hell

Another weird thing....when Jin goes to "deliver the message" the first time and doesn't actually beat the guy up...look at the TV that the guys daughter is watching....Hurley is pictured on the TV. wtf?

she was probably watching the news, and hurley was on there because he won so much money in the lottery

Hash_man
09-18-2005, 01:27 AM
I really like this show too... At first I thought where can this go... but the more i watched the more interesting it got.

I'm definately going to watch all of the episodes over again this week so I can refresh my memory... Should be quite an interesting season opener.

69cougar
09-21-2005, 06:36 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

It's finally here!!! It has been a long summer!!

/////AMG
09-21-2005, 10:21 AM
What when was it on? Someone let me know what days it comes on so I can d/l it.

nismodrifter
09-21-2005, 10:58 AM
Its on tonight, I probably won't be able to see it tonight as I don't have a TV, so will DL it and watch tomorrow or something. CAN'T WAIT!

69cougar
09-21-2005, 11:33 AM
Its on tonight, I probably won't be able to see it tonight as I don't have a TV, so will DL it and watch tomorrow or something. CAN'T WAIT!

WTF???? You don't have a TV?? I didn't think that was possable.

:confused:

nismodrifter
09-21-2005, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by 69cougar

WTF???? You don't have a TV?? I didn't think that was possable.

No TV while I am in Saskatoon. Studying/School > everything else at the moment....TV is just another distraction that would waste my time. If I REALLY feel the need to watch a TV show I just DL the episodes and watch it on the weekend.

gpomp
09-21-2005, 08:15 PM
desmond, the fuck?

habsfan
09-21-2005, 08:18 PM
^ :werd: didnt see that coming one bit :confused:

BigDannyCool
09-21-2005, 08:58 PM
first episode was quite interesting...keeps getting more and more confusing

treg50
09-21-2005, 09:23 PM
LOST Season 2 Begins

Yeah, Desmond... who the hell knows? But hey, works for me! I don't want LOST to get predictable. He doesn't totally surprise me because it's not like he's out of the blue. He's like every other character in the show. He's another person that one of them (in this case, Jack) has simply crossed paths with. While jogging to clear his head after performing a difficult surgery, he meets Desmond who was also jogging in the same place.

Who knows when you'll meet someone again that you met once years ago. Is it coincidence? Fate?

What's weird is how Desmond has a friggin' nice looking bachelor's condo with all the latest kitchen appliances, fresh food, a shiney clean stash of guns, and a cabinet full of some type of drug! :dunno:

And Boone's sister sees Michael's son in the jungle!

Frig I love LOST, and how it's almost impossible to predict at this point!! I have no idea what is exactly going on, but it's awesome!!

Keep it coming, LOST!! :eek:

Chester
09-22-2005, 12:21 AM
With this show and Prison break, I'm set for this school year.

Hash_man
09-22-2005, 12:57 AM
Excellent season premier...

Yeah, Desmond... who the hell knows? But hey, works for me! I don't want LOST to get predictable. He doesn't totally surprise me because it's not like he's out of the blue. He's like every other character in the show. He's another person that one of them (in this case, Jack) has simply crossed paths with. While jogging to clear his head after performing a difficult surgery, he meets Desmond who was also jogging in the same place.

Who knows when you'll meet someone again that you met once years ago. Is it coincidence? Fate?

What's weird is how Desmond has a friggin' nice looking bachelor's condo with all the latest kitchen appliances, fresh food, a shiney clean stash of guns, and a cabinet full of some type of drug!

OK thank you... i had no clue what was going on there... had to pull myself away from the tv for a few minutes and missed the part about that guy, i just saw the end of his and jack's conversation in the stadium

GirlsOnFire
09-22-2005, 02:21 AM
There are so many little clues of how everyone connects and what is happening that its hard to catch them all every week! The ones I caught tonight were:

The guy that died in ER that Jack's wife hit in the accident was Shannon's Dad. The EMT said his name once and quickly: Adam Rutherford age 57

The stuff "Desmond" injected himself with had the number 4-8 15 16-23 42 on the bottle.

The number 108 that was on the mural is the total of the numbers if you add them up.

BigDannyCool
09-22-2005, 03:21 AM
i kept wondering what the 108 was...it was on there a bunch of times

gpomp
09-22-2005, 06:20 AM
Originally posted by GirlsOnFire
The guy that died in ER that Jack's wife hit in the accident was Shannon's Dad.
damnit, jack's wife! how did i miss that...

69cougar
09-22-2005, 06:35 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by gpomp

damnit, jack's wife! how did i miss that... [/QUOTE

They were not married yet.I don't thnk they ever did get married either??

GirlsOnFire
09-22-2005, 08:50 AM
They were not married yet.I don't thnk they ever did get married either??

I don't remember all the details of the epi last season that was about Jack but I think they did show us scenes from Jack and Sarah's wedding. Its possible one of them backed out before the I do's or (between then and now) she either died or they got divorced cause he isn't married now.

Now I see why so many people bought the S1 dvd's haha there is too much to try and remember.

1-Bar
09-22-2005, 09:32 AM
excellent season premier!! I'm gonna sleep in until next wednesday so I don't have to think about it....hahaha

69cougar
09-22-2005, 10:37 AM
SO where the hell are they??? It is not like that structure could be built overnight??

szw
09-22-2005, 11:30 AM
SO where the hell are they??? It is not like that structure could be built overnight??

Why do you think it was built overnight?

GoChris
09-22-2005, 11:58 AM
ya, that was definately a good episode, this show gets better and better. so suspensful. :thumbsup:

dkdelrey
09-22-2005, 12:22 PM
Last night was the 1st episode of season 2????? I bought season 1 discs yesterday but havent watched it yet. before I open it and watch it. you think its worth it? or should I return them? I watched season 2 lastnight and they kinda summarized everthing that happend... so , what do you think? keep it or return it?

BigDannyCool
09-22-2005, 01:07 PM

I don't remember all the details of the epi last season that was about Jack but I think they did show us scenes from Jack and Sarah's wedding. Its possible one of them backed out before the I do's or (between then and now) she either died or they got divorced cause he isn't married now.

Now I see why so many people bought the S1 dvd's haha there is too much to try and remember.
it was jack that backed out of the marriage.

69cougar
09-22-2005, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by szw

Why do you think it was built overnight?

No way! But there would need to be a lot of heavy machinery and trades people to build that thing. You would think there would be evidence all over the place to show that.

Originally posted by dkdelrey
Last night was the 1st episode of season 2????? I bought season 1 discs yesterday but havent watched it yet. before I open it and watch it. you think its worth it? or should I return them? I watched season 2 lastnight and they kinda summarized everthing that happend... so , what do you think? keep it or return it?

Watch it. There is so much more going on then what they covered in the recap!!

1-Bar
09-22-2005, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by dkdelrey

I have the dvd's too, watched the first 4 and then the season 2 premier last night. I'm gonna watch all of them before next week.....hahaha, keep it and watch it. Its definatley worth it...plus there's so much information in each episode and suttleties and things, makes it so much of a good show...:thumbsup:

GoChris
09-22-2005, 03:27 PM
the bunker is old, built a long time ago in WWII probably, why would you need heavy machinery to load shit into it. plus who says thats the only entrance!

v8killah
09-22-2005, 04:09 PM
Found in a different forum.

I recently found an interesting natuarlly occuring thoery found in our world that states everyone has a mirror image somewhere in the world. You may have heard of this. Its called Roussau's genetic mirror theory, and I must say it is very interesting. Roussau's genetic mirror theory says that everyone in the world has an exact twin somewhere, however according to the theory you never encounter this person, by laws of probablitly and other natuaral occuring phemnomen. Its the theory that was devised by a French Mathematician named Marseille Roussau in the year 1988. He used a series of numbers to explain his theory. Now I know you're not going to believe this but here goes.

4 8 15 16 23 42

Let me explain...

The 4 stands for 4 degrees of separation (not 6 or 7 as commonly stated.) Roussau believed that everyone in the world was connected by four different people. So in theory could meet yourself by using four different people connected to you. Example: Your brother's, boss's, neighbor nephew, knows your mirror. Hard to believe, I know but keep reading.

The 8 stands for the eight continent, or the only place in the world where you could meet your mirror. He calculated it to be somewhere in the south pacific. Now we know its not actually as large as the other contintents but its used figurtively because everyone in all 7 continents could meet there mirror on the 8th universal continent.

The 15 stands for the chances of you acually meeting yourself on this place, as in 15 out of 4,815,162,342. Look at the second set "815." Ring any bells? Interesting huh?

The 16 stands for the maximum amount of people that could encounter thier twin all at the same time. Think about the number of main characters.

The 23 is the number of years apart your twin and yourself are. You are not the same age as your twin. By chance and probablity it takes 23 years exactly for the same genes that made you to be connected again to form another you.

The 42 stands for the maximimum number of years your twin and yourself can be alive at the same time. However people do die at diffferent times so thats why everyone isn't dead at 75. For example my twin was born on Sept. 6 2003 b/c i was born on Spet. 6 1980. Now that doesn't mean i will die in the year 2045, I could, but its not set in stone. My twin could die when he is 16, and then the whole thing starts over again.

This is all very complicated and I don't know how well I explained it but the connections with the show are too coinidental to not be real.

Roussau and his team (wife, included) went to the 8th continent. You can figure out how they died and why by the numbers and equations. It also fits with every character. You can predict when they will die. There are others on the island who are twins of the survivors, but have been there 23 years longer.

There is a book Roussau wrote 16 years ago in 1988 when he came up with the theory. Thats where I got it from.

BigDannyCool
09-22-2005, 05:04 PM
^^they must have made that all up, just like they made up Rambaldi on Alias.

Ramdawg
09-22-2005, 05:20 PM
Still gotta check out the 1st season

nismodrifter
09-22-2005, 05:22 PM
I just finished watching the episode and it was definately a good one. I was wondering who the other injured guy was, thought it might have been Locke (would explain how he got paralyzed...), but when they said he died then I knew it wasn't him, thx for explaining that connection.

I saw a 108 and a 16 on the wall.
Its going to be a long wait until next Wednesday for sure. Damn, I have never been so addicted to a show like this before.

/////AMG
09-23-2005, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by treg50
LOST Season 2 Begins

What's weird is how Desmond has a friggin' nice looking bachelor's condo with all the latest kitchen appliances, fresh food, a shiney clean stash of guns, and a cabinet full of some type of drug! :dunno:

And Boone's sister sees Michael's son in the jungle!

Frig I love LOST, and how it's almost impossible to predict at this point!! I have no idea what is exactly going on, but it's awesome!!

Keep it coming, LOST!! :eek:

As they guy woke up and the music came on, it was obvious it had something to do with the Island. Brilliant!! Don't know what those drugs are and how he has a shit load of em!

I have no clue what is going on but I'm with nismo on this one, never before had I EVER been this addicted to a show. I have to drop everything and watch it!! God damn I love it!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

nismodrifter
09-24-2005, 06:50 PM
For those of you who were wondering about what Walt mumbled when he met Shannon in the forest.....

He was talking backwards it seems. Heres a sound clip of what he said in reverse.

http://lost.cubit.net/audio/walt_audio.wav

edit: "Press the button....no button is bad"

Also, just at the end of the episode, Jack was about to press Execute on the keyboard when Locke said "I wouldn't do that if I were you". Hmmmmmm

GirlsOnFire
09-24-2005, 07:11 PM
For those of you who were wondering about what Walt mumbled when he met Shannon in the forest.....

ahhhh thank you so much for the link! That was making me crazy, the whole scene was very creepy and now the backwards talk has just added to it haha.

/////AMG
09-25-2005, 02:47 AM

He was talking backwards it seems. Heres a sound clip of what he said in reverse.

http://lost.cubit.net/audio/walt_audio.wav

edit: "Press the button....no button is bad"

Also, just at the end of the episode, Jack was about to press Execute on the keyboard when Locke said "I wouldn't do that if I were you". Hmmmmmm

Nice link!
I think Locke said it because maybe he was about to do the same thing!?!? :dunno:

Hash_man
09-25-2005, 03:35 AM
That thing about the numbers and whatnot is kinda cool...

And the sound clip is awesome... i was definately wondering what walt was saying too. Very creept scene.

69cougar
09-26-2005, 12:51 PM
Floorplan of the Hatch

http://home.comcast.net/~rlpadmin/Hatch_layout.jpg

very interesting made with what was seen in Episode 1

1-Bar
09-28-2005, 03:30 PM
anyone else find a trend with all the numbers this season and the past?? Been watching the first season to catch up and the numbers that were first posted keep showing up.

Oceanic flight 815
Kate's Birthday Aug.15 or 8th month 15th day
Jack's Seat 23b
Anna Loucia (girl at the airport terminal bar) 42f

szw
09-28-2005, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by 1-Bar
anyone else find a trend with all the numbers this season and the past?? Been watching the first season to catch up and the numbers that were first posted keep showing up.

Oceanic flight 815
Jack's Seat 23b

These guys are stretching for a ton of these

http://thelostnumbers1.greatestjournal.com/

69cougar
09-28-2005, 03:35 PM

Oceanic flight 815
Jack's Seat 23b

That is old news the numbers appear all over the place!!

1-Bar
09-28-2005, 03:40 PM
^no I know its old news...but I wonder what the significance is...oh well, I'll check out that site posted....

szw
09-28-2005, 11:03 PM
worst episode ever

Phy
09-28-2005, 11:07 PM
What are you, Comic Book Guy?

The shark had the same symbol on its tail as all the shit in the Hatch, I swear.

saiyajin
09-28-2005, 11:08 PM
^ whoa i thought i was crazy cuz i saw some pattern on the fin..:dunno:

BigDannyCool
09-29-2005, 12:08 AM
we finally get a glimpse of "The Others"

Hash_man
09-29-2005, 12:12 AM
Interesting... Not a lot happened in this episode compared to others, but in a way I think thats good, probably setting up for a pretty intense episode next week.

And the hatch is damn interesting... I wonder how long desmond has been down there.... And any guesses as to the clock thing counting down that needed the numbers typed in to the computer to reset it... thats wieeerd/

GirlsOnFire
09-29-2005, 12:41 AM
There are a couple of screencaps up of the symbols in the hatch and on the shark, they are really similar but the shape in the middle is different.

Shark: http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b7/qweqaz5/DHARMA.jpg

Hatch: http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b7/qweqaz5/DHARMA2.jpg

This show is way too addicting.

69cougar
09-29-2005, 06:35 AM
Originally posted by BigDannyCool
we finally get a glimpse of "The Others"

I wnder if those were the others? There has been speculation that this season they were going to find additional survivors from the tail section of the plane.

Maybe the others have been terrorizing them and they have started to lose it??

Other interesting think last night was that Sawyer figured out the boat came from the island. Finding Walt should be as simple as walking the coast line looking for the boat/dock

Phy
09-29-2005, 08:31 AM
The countdown - it looked to me like Desmond's treating it like a dead man's switch. He has to type in the numbers every so often or Something Bad will happen, like the mountain opens up and fires missiles at Russia. That, in addition to the "Quarantine" sign on the underside of the hatch, and his questions to Locke, make me think he thinks the world's been hit by some kind of crazy superplague.

Edit: Kate in the vent shaft. Nice shot. :D

1-Bar
09-29-2005, 09:31 AM
^hahaha, yeah that was the money shot.

I wonder what the 'sickness' that Desmond was talking about. Perhaps the 'others' are suffering from this.

/////AMG
09-29-2005, 10:09 AM
There are a couple of screencaps up of the symbols in the hatch and on the shark, they are really similar but the shape in the middle is different.

Shark: http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b7/qweqaz5/DHARMA.jpg

Hatch: http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b7/qweqaz5/DHARMA2.jpg

This show is way too addicting.

Jesus Christ! Episode 2 already? I was wondering why you guys wer eposting stupid comments lol. I thought they came on in the US/Canada Thursday nights!
BRB gotta go watch it.

1-Bar
09-29-2005, 10:13 AM
^^^:rofl: :rofl:

/////AMG
09-29-2005, 10:32 AM
^^ Hey 1-Bar

Moderator Edit: Plz keep the thread on topic, no need for huge pics cluttering up the thread- nismo

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Fuck I'm owning myself everywhere today!! :banghead:

1-Bar
09-29-2005, 10:52 AM
^that's a very nice pic...haha. Finish watching episode 2 already!!

/////AMG
09-29-2005, 10:58 AM
^^Just finished putting it on a CD-RW gonna watch it on my DVD player! haha, I'll reply back in errr probably 4 hours since good( :rolleyes: ) british tv is on.

You better grab brunch/lunch. :D

1-Bar
09-29-2005, 11:22 AM
lol.....back on topic, the previews for next weeks episode looks nutz!!

69cougar
09-29-2005, 12:00 PM
lol.....back on topic, the previews for next weeks episode looks nutz!!

Where did you see the preview??

1-Bar
09-29-2005, 12:22 PM
**warning spoiler in link**

http://home.comcast.net/~hypertoken/preview.html

if it keeps on stalling, just keep watching it. The preview will eventually run smooth.

sputnik
09-29-2005, 12:48 PM

Oceanic flight 815
Jack's Seat 23b
Anna Lucia (girl at the airport terminal bar) 42f

Ana-Lucia (Michelle Rodriguez) shows up as a character this year. The fact that she is "alive" and the fact that she was seat 42f might mean that there are people in the tail section of the plane that survived.

1-Bar
09-29-2005, 12:52 PM
yeah, she might be someone important....jack's seat was 23 afterall. Click on the linky I posted above and you'll see what I mean....that is if you want.

Lex350
09-29-2005, 12:57 PM
Okay, here's a theory on what's going on on the island.

I think it was the site of some kind of secret biological warfare experimentation 16 or more years ago. Non-native animal species (pigs, polar bears) were brought in for this. Something goes wrong, and the island becomes contaminated with some dangerous pathogen. Right about then, Rousseau's research boat shipwrecks on the island, and the disease afflicts most of the people in her group.

Part of the bio warfare project required the presence of a monitor who lives in the compound under the hatch. Desmond is that guy. He must vaccinate himself against the pathogen, and be alive and capable of resetting the self-destruct clock every 108 days (or hours -- couldn't tell) by entering that sequence of numbers into the computer. If he doesn't do this, the system assumes the disease has spread to him, and the self-destruct sequence commences. The strong magnetic field Jack noticed inside Desmond's compound is probably part of the doomsday device that will blow the island to bits. Desmond's been expecting someone to come and relieve him ("Are you him? What did one snowman say to the other snowman?") who is obviously very late in coming.

Shipwrecks and plane crashes on the island don't get rescued because of the black nature of the research there. The island probably doesn't appear on maps or charts, and (like the USS Indianapolis) missing craft won't even be acknowledged as missing in that area.

The transmission of the numbers picked up by Hurley's asylum buddy was probably a coded attempt by the island monitor to reach someone, and would explain their presence on the hatch. The bad karma those numbers bring to anyone who uses them though, and the bizarre coincidences between the characters can't be explained.

The "others" are remnants of the research team and/or groups that have been stranded on the island by shipwreck, plane crash, etc. The pathogen may have infected them and they survived, or maybe it's mutated into something less harmful; it seems the agent causes psychiatric as well as physical damage. They are the evil contingent, in contrast to the "good" contingent from flight 815.

ANyone else see the logo on Desmonds shirt was on the sharks tail out by the raft?

also when Walt appears in the jungle all wet he says something backwards which ends up being "don't push the button, all the buttons are good."

1-Bar
09-29-2005, 01:12 PM
Links below are pics of the logo on Desmonds shirt and on the shark.

http://img317.imageshack.us/img317/9681/logoshark20en.jpg

http://img379.imageshack.us/img379/7222/desmondsoctagon9kn.jpg

Found on another forum (I thought it was a far out but entertaining none the less):

did anyone notice when desmond was talking to lock,he said something like "there are people still alive in the world?"well heres my thoughts ,i think desmond was involved with blowing up the world.(thats why hes in the bomb shelter) somehow,and when the bomb went off.flight 815 was in mid flight.the shockwaves from the bomb reach the plane causing it to break in half and crash..

sputnik
09-29-2005, 01:20 PM
did anyone notice when desmond was talking to lock,he said something like "there are people still alive in the world?"well heres my thoughts ,i think desmond was involved with blowing up the world.(thats why hes in the bomb shelter) somehow,and when the bomb went off.flight 815 was in mid flight.the shockwaves from the bomb reach the plane causing it to break in half and crash..

Then why would he lock himself in a bomb shelter for so long (16 years?) and asking if everyone else is sick etc...

Seems like a weak prediction.

/////AMG
09-29-2005, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by szw
worst episode ever

I agree, but to a certain degree.

Originally posted by Hash_man
Interesting... Not a lot happened in this episode compared to others, but in a way I think thats good, probably setting up for a pretty intense episode next week.

And the hatch is damn interesting... I wonder how long desmond has been down there.... And any guesses as to the clock thing counting down that needed the numbers typed in to the computer to reset it... thats wieeerd/

It's been a LONG time. When Locke and Kate are taken hostage basically, Locke notices a wall of crosse dnumbers just after he says we've been here 44 days. The whole wall was COVERED!

I wnder if those were the others? There has been speculation that this season they were going to find additional survivors from the tail section of the plane.

I think those were the other, how the hell were Jin's (if thats his name, i forgot) hands tied behind his back. It had to be the other. Couldn't have been the other survivors unless they mistook him for one of the others and attacked him.

And it was said before we would see the passengers from the tail section this season. Proof goes to the preview which showed that lady who was from the tail section, she said she was on flight 815.

To tell you all the truth if it wasn't for that preview I could have easily waited all week for the next episode.:whipped:

nismodrifter
09-29-2005, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by rotten42
also when Walt appears in the jungle all wet he says something backwards which ends up being "don't push the button, all the buttons are good."

Actually he says "PUSH the button...no buttons bad."

I agree...that was a LAME episode IMO. I dunno, just not good at all. :dunno:.
The ending was totally unexpected though. I knew Jin would return at some point (ie: he wasn't dead) but wasn't expecting to see him come running out of the forest like that.

And yes, its alread been confirmed that there will be tail section survivors with a leader who runs their group a little more "militarily" and there will be conflict among the leaders. Also there will be that black dood who was seen in the preview of next week as well, he's a long time resident of the island, not sure what he is going to do but we'll see.

I was disappointed at this episode because I really wanted to see more of what is going on in the hatch......but instead they decide to focus on the water crew instead....bah, didn't like that at all. And then what was with Jacks "You're............................................................" and then shakes his head, I was expecting him to say the guys name yo.
Kates running away/up the vent didn't really help much, if anything it will create tons more tension in the hatch.

Next episode better be 100x better or I'm done with this show haha, waiting a week and then being disappointed just SUCKS.

1-Bar
09-29-2005, 11:02 PM
yeah, well that's lost for you.....can't answer all the questions, season just begun!! Next week's episode is supposed to be good, we meet a character from the last episode of season 1.

nismodrifter
09-29-2005, 11:32 PM
Episode 21: Walt asks "What if a shark attacks??"
And then in this one we see him getting a polar bear.......

dum dum dum

gpomp
09-29-2005, 11:38 PM
maybe walt's got some shark fetish

BigDannyCool
09-29-2005, 11:44 PM
the reason they put Kate in the hatch was to see her boobs.:drool:

1-Bar
09-30-2005, 12:05 AM
^werd, and so we (well the male viewers) wouldn't believe that this episode wasn't a total waste....

/////AMG
09-30-2005, 01:24 AM
Next episode better be 100x better or I'm done with this show haha, waiting a week and then being disappointed just SUCKS.

Oh please!! You wouldn't stop watching the show ever! We're all Lost nerds and we have to keep watching or w eknow we're missing out.

the reason they put Kate in the hatch was to see her boobs.:drool:

:werd: :drool: Best bit of the show.
PS. Nice avatar! :love:

saiyajin
09-30-2005, 11:04 AM
after they showed episode 1 two weeks ago the newspaper had a little article
the director said that episode 3 was the one not to miss as it will tell us more details about most of the things
so cant freakin wait for next week :banghead:

treg50
10-01-2005, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by saiyajin
after they showed episode 1 two weeks ago the newspaper had a little article
the director said that episode 3 was the one not to miss as it will tell us more details about most of the things
so cant freakin wait for next week :banghead:

That makes sense. As sweet episode 2 was it was basically the first episode all over again, but from the perspectives of more characters. Ep2 had a great insight into what the hell happened to Kate, that was hilarious when I saw Kate in the air duct looking down at Jack. I remembered from Ep1 Desmond fires a warning shot up and it hits the duct... I was like OH CRAP, Kate's gonna get shot!! But lol, she just ducks out of the way!

The ending was crazy, it looked like a zombie movie... I bet if the juice Desmond is pumping isn't steroids (for his race around the world) it's some kind of antidote to cure the 'zombie' sickness.

/////AMG
10-03-2005, 10:30 AM
Who want's spoilers for episode 3 and 4? or just one of them? They are just screen shots.

/////AMG
10-03-2005, 10:39 AM
This isn't the spoiler for 3 and 4, but found it:

http://www.thetailsection.com/images/bagua.jpghttp://www.toolsfortransition.com/imgs/bagua.jpg

It's called the Bagua and an indepth explanation of what it represents can be found by clicking here:
http://www.toolsfortransition.com/feng_shui_more.html

BigDannyCool
10-05-2005, 09:31 PM
i believe the "others" are survivors from the back of the plane. Damn chick stole Sawyer's gun.

BigDannyCool
10-05-2005, 09:43 PM
wait that can't be right. Rousseau was there before the plane crash. And she was hearing the others before that.

nismodrifter
10-05-2005, 10:30 PM
yarrgh, sucks having to wait until the day after the episode to dl/watch it :(. Hope this one is a good one, not sure what to expect. Seems that this past week I've just been "meh" towards it unlike for Ep2 I was going nutz just waiting to find out what would happen.

szw
10-05-2005, 11:45 PM
i believe the "others" are survivors from the back of the plane. Damn chick stole Sawyer's gun.

Yeah I don't think they are the others. The "others" have guns and boats and shit. These guys had clubs and sharpened sticks.

I think they are the tail-end of the plane suffering from the illness maybe?

I thought a really retarded scene was when they were going

"Press the button!"
"no you"
"no you!!"

BigDannyCool
10-05-2005, 11:52 PM
they didn't look sick.

n00bit
10-05-2005, 11:52 PM
Well if only Locke presses the button, then he'll be the only one doing it since everyone follows Jack. Since Jack pressed the button, pretty much the entire group will have to take turns or something.

szw
10-06-2005, 12:11 AM
they didn't look sick.
Yeah but we never knew what "the sickness" really was. I imagined it would be people going insane and violent rather than actually getting 'sick'.

Was that Dharma initiative a reference to anything in particular?

http://www.thehansofoundation.org/

69cougar
10-06-2005, 06:35 AM
So where did Desmond run off too??

All I can say about last night was WOW!!

:nut: :eek:

/////AMG
10-06-2005, 07:02 AM
yarrgh, sucks having to wait until the day after the episode to dl/watch it :(. Hope this one is a good one, not sure what to expect. Seems that this past week I've just been "meh" towards it unlike for Ep2 I was going nutz just waiting to find out what would happen.

Have you found a good copy yet? I've d/l 2 and they are both shit and audio is WAY out of sync. Let me know if you find a good copy.

This is killing me!

AcuraTl
10-06-2005, 08:15 AM
ok guys i found a good HD copy can someone shoot me a PM so i can host/seed it on beyond?

/////AMG
10-06-2005, 09:22 AM
I found a good torrent link, no out of audio sync, picture is good too, dunno if it's HD though, but the best i found. PM if u need link.

turboMiata
10-06-2005, 09:59 AM
the "Others" are probably people from the tail end of the plane. Anna Lucia seems like their leader. She will likely be a major character in season two. I suspect they threw M/J/S into the pit to see if they are the "Others".

i think 2x03 was a really important episode.

http://www.thehansofoundation.org/

is owned by the producers (disney). another element of viral marketing.

1-Bar
10-06-2005, 10:10 AM
wow, yesterday's episode was a great one!! Well worth the wait....Tthe leader of the other group is the big black doood. He's not from the tail section and was originally on the island before the plane crash. Ana Lucia and a couple others survived from the tail section and now part of a group opposite of Jack and the others. Another duality on the island (democracy vs. what's gonna be like left-wing). This was released by ABC press release....

GoChris
10-06-2005, 10:31 AM
I dont think Sawyer and the 2 others are back on the same island they left from. If the tail section ripped off they would be quite far apart imo.