PDA

View Full Version : Lost: Season 2 *Possible Spoilers Inside*

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7

/////AMG
10-06-2005, 10:32 AM
I can't believe Jin speaks ENGLISH! WTF!

AcuraTl
10-06-2005, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by /////AMG
I can't believe Jin speaks ENGLISH! WTF!

OOTTTHHHERRRSSSSSSSS*

*FOBBISH KOREAN ACCENT

1-Bar
10-06-2005, 10:57 AM
daymm you.....stupid canadian tv, don't get to see next weeks episode previews!!!

Did anyone notice that the two people on the boat that took walt look very similar to the two doctors in that old video in episode 3???

/////AMG
10-06-2005, 10:57 AM
Did you not see the preview for next week?

Hurley starts eating food and tells no one, Kate in a shower scene and peeping Jack is watching her.
:poosie:
Sawyer get beat by the girl again.

And Jin says "Everything is going to change" in an AMericna accent!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I cant wait for next week.

1-Bar
10-06-2005, 11:12 AM
^^crazy, I'm searching for it as we speak. I also read that Michael speaks Korean.....any verify???

turboMiata
10-06-2005, 02:26 PM
Did you not see the preview for next week?

Hurley starts eating food and tells no one, Kate in a shower scene and peeping Jack is watching her.
:poosie:

i hate jack. he's a tool.

Hash_man
10-06-2005, 05:03 PM
Last night was a good episode... I can't wait till next week...

Anyone else realize that the video was telling us there are 5 more bunker type things on the island?... At least thats what I got from it.

I think that jack is right though about the timer and it all being bs... even though jack is kinda a tool i think he was right on that one, but at the same time doesnt want to believe himself.

BigDannyCool
10-06-2005, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Hash_man
Last night was a good episode... I can't wait till next week...

Anyone else realize that the video was telling us there are 5 more bunker type things on the island?... At least thats what I got from it.

I think that jack is right though about the timer and it all being bs... even though jack is kinda a tool i think he was right on that one, but at the same time doesnt want to believe himself.
no the other bunkers aren't on the island, they are on different places around the world.

rice_eater
10-06-2005, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by BigDannyCool

no the other bunkers aren't on the island, they are on different places around the world.

are you sure?? the video said that they went to this island to make it into an experiment ground...that explains why the polar bears and other weird animals are on that island when they shouldnt be. i think they're probably on the island some wehre... its great to see these deep theories that people were throwing around earlier, just to see them get completely squashed by the reality of the next episode :)

1-Bar
10-06-2005, 07:47 PM

me too...they made a reference to BF Skinner and his influence. Skinner did a lot of work on conditioning.....push this button or everyone will die, we won't tell you how, so you better do it....kinda thing. Everytime you execute the command you save the world....

Hash_man
10-06-2005, 09:31 PM

They're on the island... im 100% sure... just wait and see... i'll download this episode and find the part where it says that are basically implies it... like rice eater said, this polar bears, and other wierd creatures and whatnot all being on the island help support this theory.

1-Bar
10-06-2005, 09:32 PM
neone else think that Sawyer/Jin/Michael/Ana and those other people are on a different island then the originals?? Sure the got back to shore, but I wonder if its like an adjacent island since in 44 days they never ran into them......

/////AMG
10-07-2005, 02:17 AM
No one can answer that, except for the show!

GoChris
10-07-2005, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by 1-Bar
neone else think that Sawyer/Jin/Michael/Ana and those other people are on a different island then the originals?? Sure the got back to shore, but I wonder if its like an adjacent island since in 44 days they never ran into them......

dude, I think so! i mentioned that already :)

nismodrifter
10-07-2005, 08:22 AM
nah, they are just on the other side of the island

1-Bar
10-07-2005, 08:25 AM
Originally posted by GoChris

dude, I think so! i mentioned that already :)

oops...yes you did....well I agree with you...haha.

/////AMG
10-07-2005, 09:30 AM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Anyway looks like they updated www.oceanic-air.com

BigDannyCool
10-12-2005, 10:01 PM
Tonight's episode was pretty good. Especially seeing kate in a towel :drool: :poosie:

forkdork
10-12-2005, 10:12 PM
its already up for dl!! Hope I can watch it tonight!

edit: this is nismo :D

Hash_man
10-12-2005, 11:07 PM
Tonight's episode was pretty good. Especially seeing kate in a towel

ummm YES! :hitit:

Tonights episode was good... I KNEW the other bunker things were on the island!... But ya, very good episode, i wonder what happened to the people from the other side of the island?...:dunno:

BigDannyCool
10-13-2005, 02:01 AM

ummm YES! :hitit:

Tonights episode was good... I KNEW the other bunker things were on the island!... But ya, very good episode, i wonder what happened to the people from the other side of the island?...:dunno:

i was thinking they got the sickness.

djayz
10-13-2005, 04:46 AM
Originally posted by szw

Yeah but we never knew what "the sickness" really was. I imagined it would be people going insane and violent rather than actually getting 'sick'.

Was that Dharma initiative a reference to anything in particular?

http://www.thehansofoundation.org/

Dharma in sanskrit which is the oldest language around means religion
and Hanso means swan or swans

/////AMG
10-13-2005, 06:58 AM
Good episode, not too much came out of it though. I want to hear more of the tail section peoples story.

Kate :drool:

1-Bar
10-13-2005, 11:29 AM
good episode, I'm glad Hurley turned into a hero afterwards, unlike when he won the lottery. Next weeks episode looks intense!! Well, time for another week's wait......

Phy
10-13-2005, 11:53 AM
D'ya think Sayid's comment about the concrete in the bunker being like at Chernobyl was foreshadowing, or just random detail?

treg50
10-13-2005, 12:01 PM
Kinda stupid this episode.

What the hell kind of reaction was that from Hurley's friend (the skinny dude)? That was soooo pathetic. I understand they're trying to drive home the message of "money is bad because it leads to greed and envy." Personally, I'd be like, "Holy Crap man! You won!! You lucky bastard, shit sorry man, let's get the hell out of here." I wouldn't all of a sudden hate Hurley. THAT was cheesy, just to drive home that 1-sided message, being the guy's friend I'd be happy for him.

Then that part where the lady says there were "23 of us", then Sayid (sp?) and Mike look into the room and there's 1 or 2 ppl. What the hell? There was supposed some sickness? Since when? Besides what Desmond hinted at before, did they say anything in this episode? They didn't do a very good job to properly convey that.

The ending was good, Hurley defeats the evil of material goods by SHARING. Simple and effective, give to others who don't have or have less. I'm hoping that Rose putting the Apollo bar in her pocket symbolizes hope for her husband.

1-Bar
10-13-2005, 12:17 PM
I gather that Johnny hated Hurley cause he thought they were best buds and that he would tell him nething and keep no secrets no matter what. I mean, the guy quit his job all because of Hurly just to find out that Hurly was well off and that he wasn't....kinda got shafted.....

Speaking of which, neone catch that Hurley's boss at the chicken place resembles John's boss at the box factory???

Yeah 23 tail section members (another number) and only a handfull showing up was kinda wtf?!? Then they showed next week's episode with the others....so perhaps the others either took them or killed them.

And Sayid's comment about the concrete I think was forshawdowing perhaps....coundown timer, end of the world...nuclear explosion, not that far-fetched.....

GoChris
10-13-2005, 12:44 PM
and there were 4 of the 23 left :rofl:

/////AMG
10-13-2005, 01:16 PM
anyone got the link to the preview for next week? i didn"t get it from my downloaded episode>

v8killah
10-13-2005, 01:18 PM
I think that they are either sacrificing them to the "others", or they are canibals.. that far fetched?

GoChris
10-13-2005, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by v8killah
I think that they are either sacrificing them to the "others", or they are canibals.. that far fetched?

maybe they talked back to psycho bitch and she killed em...shes a whore...so sawyer will probably hook up with her

1-Bar
10-13-2005, 02:01 PM
^^lol, that's a good theory....

anyone got the link to the preview for next week? i didn"t get it from my downloaded episode>

I'll try and find it for you....

/////AMG
10-13-2005, 02:09 PM
^^Nice one.

I thought the opener was hilarious! Sawyer got hit by that small rock (I couldn't stop laughing, dunno why). Then he was talking about how he isn't coming out and she closed the "door" on him and he says "bitch!".

Anyone else find that really funny? :dunno: I think I'm just going :nut:

Lex350
10-13-2005, 05:21 PM
If any of you know where these episodes can be downloaded, please pot it. I'm headed on vacation for two weeks and I'm going to miss 2 episodes.

I must know what happens....dam show! They don't tell you anything and it pulls you in even more.
:banghead:

1-Bar
10-13-2005, 06:46 PM
I got mine from filelist.org ^^

nismodrifter
10-14-2005, 12:19 AM
I CANNOT freaking stand Fast and Furious girl, she just annoys the hell out of me. Hope she dies or is killed or ripped to pieces or something. She needs to shut the F up thinking shes the boss and shit, hopefully somebody owns her really bad. I TOLD YOU TO STOP TALKING....:guns:

So they ate all the food....probably is the best plan. I didn't want the whole "you have food, GIVE ME SOME" thing to go on throughout the season like it would in any other survivor type scenario, thats just too typical and I'm glad its over with.

The whole thing with Jin speaking english in the dream was a nice lure to watch this episode. Once I saw that part I was like damn thats gay, thought it would be more important than that.

I dunno, too many things going on now, people on the beach, people in the caves, people in the hatch, people in another hatch, walt gone, sun freaking out, french lady still out there, others still out there, more hatches, its all over the place. I liked it when things were kind of more focused.

And yeah if anyone has links to the preview please post it up, the episode I dled didn't have it at the end.

/////AMG
10-14-2005, 02:16 AM
OHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats where she is from! FnF. I knew I recognized her. Yea she is a bitch.
Down with the bitches!:guns:
(ha that sounds so fobish)

djayz
10-14-2005, 03:42 AM
yah shes a bitch im suprised sawyer didnt spit on her or something or headbutt her..haha i was waiting for that

http://www.oceanic-air.com/trackresults.htm

wtf is up with that site?
was this a real airlines before or was this site just made?

BTW a lot of you guys should watch lost - revealed its kinda cool.Its like an interview with the directors and characters

i was going to host it on the beyond torrent site but the address isnt working for me

"I'm hoping that Rose putting the Apollo bar in her pocket symbolizes hope for her husband."

and yes it symbolizes that hes still alive because earlier in the episode when Rose and Hugo were doing inventory she told Hugo that Bernard(Rose's Husband) was a sweettooth and candy was candy didnt matter what it was.

BigDannyCool
10-14-2005, 04:25 AM
the site was made just for the show, there's a lot of hidden stuff on there, but it takes a while to find.

/////AMG
10-14-2005, 06:02 AM
Yea I post the link a few posts up about them updating it. It has more shit than it used to have. I can't be bothered to look through it all though. :zzz:

/////AMG
10-14-2005, 06:53 AM
Rumour:
episode seven will focus entirely on the Tail Section survivors and will tell us exactly what happened in their encounter with others. Word has it some of them r tortured.

:clap: :clap:

69cougar
10-14-2005, 08:54 AM
HOLY SHIT!!! LOOK AT NEXT WEEKS TRAILER!!

http://www.livejournal.com/users/voodoo_in_tx/326670.html

:eek: :eek: :eek:

GoChris
10-14-2005, 09:49 AM
ya did you guys notice that flights page?

wonder how much weird shit is on lost related sites. I can't wait to find more out about Walt and his eerie powers!

GoChris
10-14-2005, 09:51 AM
ooh, check out the seating chart!

you end of at a word scramble, just trying to figure it out, im slow ya know

GoChris
10-14-2005, 09:56 AM
damn, that was freaky, had no sound though....shows a clip when you figure it out

edit: damn i gotta get some speakers at work...lots of little clips and shit

/////AMG
10-14-2005, 10:02 AM
Trailer wasn't that great. Maybe we get to see the others again. But I'm not counting on it since Lost fucked with my head with the last preview (Jin and his english).

69cougar
10-14-2005, 02:40 PM
SPOILER?

Did you not see the guy with the knife sticking out of his chest?? I tlooks like Jin gets hit with an arrow?? Hiding in the bushes as someone walks by. What's not to like.

Is it Wenesday yet??

edit: try this one:

http://www.forum-lost.com/ftopic2722-videos_episode__%22and_found%22_%3Cfont_colorgreen%3Espoiler_sx%3Cfont%3E.html

/////AMG
10-14-2005, 04:09 PM
^^ Ok I'm getting hyped up now. Damn it 69cougar you had to show us those lol, now I can't wait!

1-Bar
10-14-2005, 04:39 PM
sweet....I'm glad someone found the previews, now we can all wait in anixety for next weeks episode!! Hahahaha.....

v8killah
10-15-2005, 01:50 PM
i bet walt is holding the teddy bear

1-Bar
10-16-2005, 08:21 PM
^^hmmm...how much?? :D

BerserkerCatSplat
10-18-2005, 11:07 PM
Hmmm... we've seen 2 polar bears that had no business being on the island correct?

Claire named the baby "Aaron".

And we have the "Hanso foundation".

Check this out.

"Hanso" rearranges to "Noah's" (ie Noah's Foundation)

Noah brought two of each creature onto the Ark, hence the 2 bears.

I believe Aaron was also a major player in the Bible, but I think he had more to do with Moses...

Could be just a coincidence, what do you think?

1-Bar
10-18-2005, 11:22 PM
^^could be a good point, but I've read the writers aren't going to spin the show in a religious aspect, but who knows......

69cougar
10-19-2005, 06:58 AM
All I know is that this wait is agonizing

:banghead: :banghead:

/////AMG
10-19-2005, 08:09 AM
^^ You only have a few hours to go!! I have to wait another whole day!! :cry: :guns:

69cougar
10-19-2005, 11:25 AM
In case you cant wait and you want a teaser for epsiode 5

http://television.aol.com/feature/lost_tv

:clap:

SneakyNeek
10-19-2005, 08:44 PM
WOOOO LOST IN HOUR AND 15 woooo

Chester
10-19-2005, 10:40 PM
I'm lovin this

SneakyNeek
10-19-2005, 11:08 PM
omg pretty damn good episode

man i luv this show...

69cougar
10-19-2005, 11:09 PM
Well for the 1st time in Lost I was disappointed not enough was happening this week it was all pretty much in the preview. BUT it was cool to see Jins back story.

Well thats it kids no new episodes until Nov 9!!

Anyone wanna see the preview for next episode to tide them over??

1-Bar
10-20-2005, 09:38 AM
^yes please!! Man, so many questions still unanswered, but I the one about the others and if they wear shoes is solved!! I'm gonna go back and see if Ethan wore shoes....haha

69cougar
10-20-2005, 09:42 AM
Here ya go!!

http://www.sparklies.org/~lisa/lost/video/eppromos/ep2x06promo-lg.zip

1-Bar
10-20-2005, 10:31 AM
thanks, can't believe its another 3 week wait!! Daymmm....its gonna be a long time...

treg50
10-20-2005, 10:36 AM
Ahhh Happy day, Happy day! Yay for happy endings, lol.

The past two episodes haven't had the mind-blowing, cliff-hanging-on-the-edge-of-your-seat endings... but that's okay. Happy, good, 'normal' endings are nice.

I've never seen a episode (the flashbacks) with Sun smiling so much, she's got a great smile! She's like a different person!
:thumbsup:

1-Bar
10-20-2005, 10:45 AM
happy happy until you find the previews for the next one.....

GoChris
10-20-2005, 11:31 AM
Originally posted by treg50
Ahhh Happy day, Happy day! Yay for happy endings, lol.

I've never seen a episode (the flashbacks) with Sun smiling so much, she's got a great smile! She's like a different person!
:thumbsup:

ya I noticed that too, before it was always when her and Jin were having troubles, it was nice to see those flashbacks.

/////AMG
10-20-2005, 03:12 PM
IT was an OK episode, but there were a lot of the 'others' atleast about 10ish?

I kept watching the preview, I can't figure out if that guy behind the tree/shrubs is Jack or not, it does looks like him.

GoChris
10-20-2005, 03:14 PM

I kept watching the preview, I can't figure out if that guy behind the tree/shrubs is Jack or not, it does looks like him.

:whipped: previews are spoilers imo

/////AMG
10-20-2005, 03:18 PM
^^ True, but oh well. I can't wait 3 weeks. If it was a massive cliffhanger I probably couldn't.

Anyway alteast I can focus on other things in these next 3 precious weeks! :rofl:

69cougar
10-20-2005, 03:55 PM

It looked like they showed them twice. I don't think there are as many as they would have you believe

GoChris
10-20-2005, 04:15 PM
^^ True, but oh well. I can't wait 3 weeks. If it was a massive cliffhanger I probably couldn't.

Anyway alteast I can focus on other things in these next 3 precious weeks! :rofl:

i dont mind if YOU watch it, but telling us about it can ruin it for some people

sputnik
10-20-2005, 04:57 PM
i dont mind if YOU watch it, but telling us about it can ruin it for some people

:confused: :confused:

If you dont want spoilers stay away from this thread.

djayz
10-21-2005, 02:56 AM
danm three weeks!
they need 2 of these episodes a week and a new season now!

and i dont think it was walt holding the teddy bear but another kid that may have been on the flight

only cliffhanger now is if the tail enders make it to the front enders camp

/////AMG
10-21-2005, 04:10 AM
Originally posted by 69cougar

It looked like they showed them twice. I don't think there are as many as they would have you believe

Yea it did look like they showed it twice, but that makes no sense. Because they only passed Jin and that other dude once.
I only noticed that because that chick with the muddy legs galloped by twice!

Look at the thread title!!!!

Phy
10-21-2005, 08:45 AM

They seem to be a force to be reckoned with though. I'm thinking they might be a different set of "others" from the ones the main-cabin gang were worried about. Of course, that leads to the question, "just how many people are on this freakin' island?"

Anyway I love the way that scene was handled. Everyone's been shitting themselves over the Others since the first season, and we finally get to see... their legs. But all in high-speed camera to capture every single detail because, holy shit, it's the Others finally. Gives it something of a dreamlike quality, since you really haven't seen much, but you think you have.

nismodrifter
10-21-2005, 10:52 AM
I'm losing interest very fast now, like I said before, way too many things going on, yes that can be a good thing because it introduces new situations and stuff but I dunno....I don't like the total change in Season 2, find episodes just to be lacking overall compared to Season 1 where it was like OMG OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG every episode haha. I'm sure it will get better but not sure as to when that will happen.

Spoiler

It's already been said that one of the females is going to die next episode. Also has been told that she doesn't die....but is KILLED by someone else. Who do you guys think it will be?
I'm thinking it will just be that crackhead lady that Michael was talking with when they went into the forest :D I am betting that its just another scam like when they did the "Jin speaking english" thing a couple weeks ago to draw some big interest.
Your thoughts?
If I was in charge of the show I'd kill tune the nos timer Ana Lucia :guns: God I can't stand her. "His name is Michael"..."Yeah...whatever". Michael should have just walked over and slapped her.

sputnik
10-21-2005, 11:04 AM
Spoiler potential
aint-it-cool-news.com says that Shannon is the one that dies

/////AMG
10-21-2005, 11:12 AM
Ouch brother and sister both out of it?? It could happen. And it looks like Walt makes another appearence!!! :D

Ohhhhh yea!
http://www.thetailsection.com/uploaded_images/lost-zombie-walt-748513.jpg

PS. Who wants to e-mail Jin? :rofl:
http://www.thetailsection.com/uploaded_images/lost-spolier-email-751713.jpg

nismodrifter
10-21-2005, 11:16 AM
I was reading about the email address on one of the forums, it comes back as undeliverable.

/////AMG
10-21-2005, 12:09 PM
That weird, I tried signing up with that addy and it was already taken!

69cougar
10-21-2005, 12:16 PM
potential spolier:

It has been heavily rumored that Michelle Rodriguiz's character is another Marshall. She may be going after Kate when they hook back up.

/////AMG
10-21-2005, 12:27 PM
Ohhh!! I she would make a good Marshall, damn bitch!
Thats a good spoiler!

sputnik
10-21-2005, 12:30 PM
http://kr.profiles.yahoo.com/jinsoo74

69cougar
10-21-2005, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by sputnik
http://kr.profiles.yahoo.com/jinsoo74

What???? You can't read that and transalte it??

1-Bar
10-21-2005, 02:11 PM
***SPOILER******

yeah, a female character is gonezo after the next episode at the hands of another character. The burning question is not who is gonna be killed, but who kills this person......??

My bet is on Claire, although a lot of rumors say its gonna be Shannon that gets the axe. Also, next episode is a Shannon flashback, Boone is back for one episode :thumbsup:

djayz
10-21-2005, 03:26 PM
im with nismodrifter on this second season
its starting to get boring now theres no suspense and with rodriguez on the show it just makes it like a fnf flashback...she sucks at acting period.

sputnik
10-21-2005, 03:30 PM
Originally posted by djayz
im with nismodrifter on this second season
its starting to get boring now theres no suspense and with rodriguez on the show it just makes it like a fnf flashback...she sucks at acting period.

:werd: x 1000

Lost has gotten SO SLOW lately and there are too many parallel stories and they are spending too much time on stupid stuff (if I have to watch Michael cry about Walt once more I am going to lose it). They are really going to have to pick up the pace or the show will be over.

Rodriguez annoys me to no end as well. The "tough chick" mentality is quite painful for my wife and I to watch.

1-Bar
10-21-2005, 04:06 PM
yeah, I agree.....I just hope they stop milkin' it and get on with the show with a better pace. Hopefully next episode lives up to all the hype.....

nismodrifter
10-21-2005, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by sputnik

:werd: x 1000

Lost has gotten SO SLOW lately and there are too many parallel stories and they are spending too much time on stupid stuff (if I have to watch Michael cry about Walt once more I am going to lose it). They are really going to have to pick up the pace or the show will be over.

Yep, if I hear another WAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLTTTTTTTT I'm going to bust my head through the wall or something. So annoying.

v8killah
10-21-2005, 08:44 PM
^ahah so true, The fact is they had to explain the hatch for 4 episodes and well that was just boring but we needed to know it, im sure things will pick up.

/////AMG
10-22-2005, 04:30 AM

What???? You can't read that and transalte it??

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fkr.profiles.yahoo.com%2Fjinsoo74&langpair=ko%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools

Its all crap.

AcuraTl
10-22-2005, 07:28 AM
they are milking the SHIT out of these series...perhaps they are making it more complex so that they can get another few seasons out of it :(, i think first time around they did not have the intention to make more seasons so it was intersting :(

/////AMG
10-29-2005, 05:05 AM
SPOILERS/RUMORS!!!

I've heard Shannon dies by gunshot (I'm wondering if it'll be mid-duty in the hatch) and we don't get the identity of the killer for a few episodes. Apparently we just see the rifle and hear the bang.

Edit: There goes my Vincent suspicion too unless (s)he can fire a gun.

I think if it had been Claire whose number is up then it would have been very interesting - it would mean someone other than her would be raising Aaron (psychic said that was a bad idea remember) and the pressure on Charlie would be enormous (oooh drugs!) if he felt obliged to take responsibility for him. But I don't suppose it would work as it's not like there's another nursing mother or a Cow & Gate factory on the island for Aaron to be able to get food. Orphaning a tiny baby = harsh but good TV.

And where the bloody hell has Desmond gone?! Just gone wandering about away from a place where he *knew* where the food and water were!

1-Bar
10-30-2005, 01:09 PM
^^wow, that's interesting.....I'm now wondering if its anything related to Locke since he had a high powered sniper rifle an episode back....hmmmmm, 1 week and a half left!!

BerserkerCatSplat
10-30-2005, 04:24 PM
It's too bad that they didn't show more of the other Hatch... I wonder if there' a countdown there, too.

saiyajin
10-30-2005, 07:03 PM
^ well if there was...nobody was there to punch in numbers!! :dunno:

69cougar
11-03-2005, 12:55 PM
Lost solved??

http://www.4815162342.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3012

Better theorey than I have ever seen!!

BerserkerCatSplat
11-03-2005, 01:22 PM
That's a lot of number stuff.

http://www.4815162342.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=369&start=0