Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Home Automotive Forums > Beyond.ca - Car Forums Archive > Lounge > Entertainment

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 
Lost: Season 2 *Possible Spoilers Inside* - Click HERE for Original Thread

rotten42
Did anyone else notice the television in the recruiter's office when Kate was visiting her dad? Sayid was on the news!
Foz
Originally posted by rotten42
Did anyone else notice the television in the recruiter's office when Kate was visiting her dad? Sayid was on the news!

Nope, didn't pay that much attention to it.. but cool! He's a wanted man perhaps...

szw
Foz
betcha they're gonna claim he's a terrorist.

:thumbsdow
djayz
that was a slow moving episode
but the ending was interesting...
i think its the others trying to find them thats why the guy makes it so important not to use the computer for anything else.
nismodrifter
That was a pretty damn good episode. When Eko told the story and showed that he had the film I was like OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! Jaw nearly dropped haha.
I already figured that Kate killed her dad but I thought it would be a lot worse than just blowing him up. Blowing up is bad but I just expected that she did something ALOT worse than that. Guess not.

The preview showing the timer hitting zero was super lame. What a lie.
One question comes up now.......why in the hell would Walt be sitting at a damn computer on teh internet or whatever? And when Michael got the msg, why the hell would he talk as if he's chatting on MSN. If I was him I'd be like "OMG DOOD OUR PLANE GOT OWN3D!! SEND YOUR 1337 RESCUE CREW TO 90210 BOULEVARD IN THE MIDDLE OF THE OCEAN". But intead..."Hello?".

I like how Locke and Eko are exactly alike, "perhaps its not a coincidence but fate...". There will definately be some more interesting stuff happening between them later on.

oh and even though she didn't do shit all this episode.....Ana Lucia can go f herself...why?.....just because. :D
BerserkerCatSplat
Good episode, so awesome when Eko brought out the film!

I thought the general lack of Ana-Lucia was also good.

Did anyone else notice during the scene near the end with the horse in the jungle, just before Sawyer says "You mean the big-ass horse standing in the middle of the jungle?" You can see someone's hand sticking out of the right-hand side of the screen? I thought it was kinda funny they didn't notice that in post-production, since it was probably the horse's trainer.
szw
Originally posted by nismodrifter
And when Michael got the msg, why the hell would he talk as if he's chatting on MSN.

Ya michael way too calm! The first thing I would do is yell out locke get the fuck over here!

Also the episode before this one, when he first saw the hatch he doesn't even really question it at all.

djayz

haha holy shit they looked fucked up...worse then what they look like on an island lost in the middle of no where..haha thats harsh

/////AMG

Wow! :barf:

/////AMG
HELLO :love: SEXY!!!:love: :drool:

http://www.livelinks.com/whatis/index.jsp
eb0i
^If you like that you will definitely like this december wallpaper :poosie: :drool:

http://69.93.50.122/desktopgirls/ph...125131PM650.jpg
Foz
links don't work??

:dunno:
eb0i
boo.

Umm

go to

http://www.desktopgirls.com/index4.html

and you'll see her wallpaper there (first one). Hope that works.
/////AMG
Originally posted by Foz
links don't work??

:dunno:

The one that I posted is always going on and offline.

I do like it

:poosie: :poosie: :drool: :drool:
click for larger version
» Click image for larger version

Foz
What? No body wants Michelle Rodriguez?? haha. Look ma, no bra..

:eek: :thumbsdow :barf:

djayz
^^
thats fucken gross she looks nasty no matter how much makeup and sexy clothing she wears it turns out to be the exact opposite of whats it supposed to me. Shes nasty + 1000000 :barf: :barf: :barf:
remove that pic so no body has to suffer
GoChris
Originally posted by djayz
^^
thats fucken gross she looks nasty no matter how much makeup and sexy clothing she wears it turns out to be the exact opposite of whats it supposed to me. Shes nasty + 1000000 :barf: :barf: :barf:
remove that pic so no body has to suffer

:werd: shes such a dog

eb0i
Originally posted by Foz
What? No body wants Michelle Rodriguez?? haha. Look ma, no bra..

:eek: :thumbsdow :barf:

Is that her seductive look or the "i'm going to kick your ass once you're in bed with me" look?

Michelle Rodriguez :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

Evangeline Lilly:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: (and she's an albertan too!)

/////AMG
1 week to go!:D
BerserkerCatSplat
The wait is killing me!
1-Bar
yessssss........man time flies, its been 5 weeks already?!?
djayz
5 long weeks
there has been absolutely nothing on tv for the last 2 weeks nothing good at least...
only hockey but thats only 3 hours
nismodrifter
god I can't wait any longer :nut:
I haven't watched any decent TV in the last month or so.
BerserkerCatSplat
Now that Top Gear has ended, I'm completely starved for TV shows to watch. Lost is just in time to save the day!
SneakyNeek
hahhaha omg put her bak in the cage
1-Bar
wow...2 episodes on Wednesday!

SPOILER.......could Mr. Ako be a survivor on the plane?!? Preview looks good...
/////AMG
Shit, did I miss an episode? What are you two talking about?
1-Bar
nope, episodes airs on Wed.Jan.11.....they're going to show two episodes in a row!!! :eek:
Team Emperor
YES the pain is coming to a end:rofl: :rofl:
/////AMG
2 NEW episodes in a row?
djayz
looks to me like only 1 is scheduled

34. 2-10 210 11 Jan 06 The 23rd Psalm
35. 2-11 211 18 Jan 06 The Hunting Party

but more the better :clap:
/////AMG
:werd:

11 Jan 06 The 23rd Psalm - Eko-centric
18 Jan 06 The Hunting Party - Jack-centric
25 Jan 06 Fire + Water - Charlie-centric
01 Feb 06 Admissions - Locke-centric
08 Feb 06 TBA - Sayid-centric
15 Feb 06 Incognito - Sawyer-centric
nismodrifter
They will be showing 2....but as per usual ghetto Lost procedure....first one will be "recap or a rerun" and second one will be new.
/////AMG
:guns: knew it
1-Bar
^^ah shiet...sorry, the preview said it was 'revelation' and then Mr.Eko's. I guess I got too excited and didn't notice :banghead: :banghead:
Canadian 2.5RS
eeeeeeeeeeeeee Its tomorrow! :clap:

Eko is the shit. This is going to be a great episode.
GoChris
today is the day! :clap:
nismodrifter
argggggggggggggggh I have to wait until tomorrow to DL it :(
/////AMG
Me 2, but I can wait! :D
GoChris
why cant you download it tonight?
Canadian 2.5RS
A little preview for those who can't wait.

http://television.aol.com/feature/lost_tv

read the episode description... it's going to be a good one.
/////AMG
Aww damn!! Mudder Fuggers!!!They cut out just as Jack was about to look at the monitor!! Arrr!
nismodrifter
oh mai god I watched 2 of those ahhhhhhhh....damn I can't wait!!
Watching any more would just ruin the rest of it...
/////AMG
The last one is wicked!!

But the first one was the best, cause Eko knows something about the plane!!! argh!
djayz
ohhh damn completely forgot it was on tonight

those previews look tempting but i think they might just ruin it haha ill wait a few hours and watch
BerserkerCatSplat
This is one crazy episode!! The monster-thing, holy crap! :eek:

Well, good episode, I was kinda hoping for a bit bigger for the monster, or something we hadn't seen before.

Eko's backstory was really cool!
szw
jesus stick!
BerserkerCatSplat
^That was by far the best line in the entire episode!

"What're you going to do if I don't climb the tree? Whack me with your Jesus stick?" :rofl:
1-Bar
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat
This is one crazy episode!! The monster-thing, holy crap! :eek:

Well, good episode, I was kinda hoping for a bit bigger for the monster, or something we hadn't seen before.

Eko's backstory was really cool!

is the monster thing the same thing as the security system??? Next week's episode looks intense, "the island is ours!!"

BerserkerCatSplat
Originally posted by 1-Bar

is the monster thing the same thing as the security system??? Next week's episode looks intense, "the island is ours!!"

I'm not quite sure... it made the whole creepy monster noise, but that doesn't really explain how Locke got dragged into the ground during that one episode. Maybe it can take a more solid form, but we don't have proof of that yet.

Maybe, just maybe, the security system/monster/tree uprooting thing isn't the black smoke. Maybe the black smoke scares it off...hmm. I'm not sure yet.

I guess we'll just have to keep watching. :D

GirlsOnFire
Eko is awesome and the monster scene gave me chills, I could see things flashing but it was so quick I couldn't tell what they were. After a little searching I found still frames (gotta love ppl with Tivo haha) of each flash.

The pics should probably be considered spoilers if you haven't seen the episode yet.

http://lost.cubit.net/pics/2x10/
/////AMG
That episode was brilliant!! Eko's story is cool.
But the monster, c'mon is should be something realistic!! :thumbsdow

Anyone got trailers/previews for next weeks episode?
/////AMG
Oh yea, it's obvious Hurley and Libby are going to hook up
nismodrifter
W126 Benzo represent yo!!! hahaha, good to see that car representing criminal stylez.

I was also kind of disappointed about the whole machine thing...smoke like that....thought that was pretty gay. Most of the stuff on the show has been for the most part half realistic...but this was just gayness.

His history was definately interesting.
I wish Michael got caught by Jack for chattin on MSN. Have a feeling that Michael is going to get OWNED by the others very soon.

Anyone got links to the preview for next week?
BerserkerCatSplat
Hmm, I wonder if the black smoke hit the engine. Something certainly did:

69cougar
Why does the security system show up when it does? They were at the plane before and it made no apperance. It almost seemed to be following Eko. Also no one has discussed the images that were within the smoke?

This episode: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

next weeks: :eek:
nismodrifter
Go here to see images of what was seen in the smoke:
http://lost.cubit.net/pics/2x10/

I've been reading some Lost forums on the images and most people agree that the smoke is analyzing him, determining whether he is some kind of threat. Basically seems as if its deciding whether to PWN him or not.
djayz
^^
makes sense...maybe the smoke is just a scout for a larger bigger monster

seeing how everyone that ran got chased down by the monster it only makes sense that its like a video camera analyzing people...so therefore it didnt see eko as a threat and left him alone cuz he didnt run or try anything to defend himself

but the smoke thing was a little cheesy
/////AMG
DAMN!!

Guess what. I've been playing the Lost numbers in the lottery for the last 4 months (won shit all btw). And I thought I better stop playing them because Season 1 just ended here (last week) in the UK. So I started playing new numbers like 3 weeks ago.

And you know what. 4 fooking numbers came out in the lottery last night!!! 4,8,16 & 23

Bastards!!
http://www.national-lottery.co.uk (Prize Breakdown)

56,287 people matched 4 numbers as well (we won't know if they were all the lost number but I bet it was more than half of them). They won £34 and I won nothing. :cry:
I might go back to Lost #'s lol.

/end rant. :)
szw
4 numbers is nothing. you probably only get cursed on mondays or something.
/////AMG
lol, Fuck the cursing, its 32 quid. I don't care if I get bad luck :rolleyes: :) Just want the money :)
eb0i
where do you guys usually "obtain" episodes from?
saiyajin
shit todays ep was crazy they met the others haha anybody catch how many ppl were surrounding them??
szw
eb0i
argh i missed it, found it on torrent. HopefullyI can watch it soon!
BerserkerCatSplat
CRAP I forgot it was Wednesday! Time to grab a torrent. :banghead:
arian_ma
Hey guys I just started watching this show.
Wathced one episode and now I am hooked
Watched all of season 2 minus todays and
am going through season one, should be done by friday.
This show is INSANE!
The second episode of season 1 especially. (The itterations...16 years!!! :eek: )
I KNOW what's going to happen, and I still can't stop watching.
my god.
Time to grab a torrent as well.

btw what time is it on regular TV anyone know?
And what channel?
And if you say it's not....:cry:
1-Bar
Originally posted by saiyajin
shit todays ep was crazy they met the others haha anybody catch how many ppl were surrounding them??

thanks for the screen shot szw, I count 15 including the beard guy. Suprize suprize, one of the numbers......

Originally posted by arian_ma

btw what time is it on regular TV anyone know?
And what channel?
And if you say it's not....:cry:

Lol...ur hooked!! Wednesdays @ 10pm channel 3/5:thumbsup:

/////AMG
I got 15 as well. Good episode, too bad they didn't talk much. I want them to answer some god damn questions.

PS. Jack is going nuts, he wants to start an army!

Edit: I have a small felling (very tiny) that the guy Jacks wife leaves him for, could be on the island.
69cougar
See if they had taken Eko with them there would have been some major ass kicking.

SPOILER: I heard that there is a spy with the crew already that apparently has always been with them (ie not a tailey) Who could that be??
/////AMG
Has to be one of the tail section people.
They had a list of everyone, they figured out Ethan was a traitor.

As long as they don't piss them off, they're ok.

PS. They need some more eye candy on that show for when it gets boring! :D
eb0i
anyone have the torrent link for this episode?
/////AMG
Try
http://www.torrentspy.com/torrent/5...TV_XviD_LOL_avi

I got mine from mininova, but their website is down at the moment
eb0i
Originally posted by /////AMG
Try
http://www.torrentspy.com/torrent/5...TV_XviD_LOL_avi

I got mine from mininova, but their website is down at the moment

Thanks! The one i d/l from last night was all screwed up. You'd watch their mouths move and then a second later their voices would kick in. Super annoying.

arian_ma
torrent link:
http://isohunt.com/download.php?mode=bt&id=8330140
if the one above doesn't work.
nismodrifter
Originally posted by eb0i

Thanks! The one i d/l from last night was all screwed up. You'd watch their mouths move and then a second later their voices would kick in. Super annoying.

That happens all the time. Sound usually gets mismatched on my machine a couple times per episode. All you have to do is look at the "playing progress bar" and click anywhere on it to "rewind" the scene a second or two...it resyncs it then.

1-Bar
anyone have a preview for next week's episode? Apparently there is a Moses referral.....'burning bush'
nismodrifter
Oh...and Jack's idea is lame as shit. Really hope that doesn't happen as its just stupid...asking for trouble obviously.

I was hoping there would be a longer discussion with that other dood but that didn't happen unfortunately.
nismodrifter
Not sure if everyone noticed this or not but that quote the bearded guy said came from the DHARMA video.

I'm also going to bet that Jack's wife was seeing somebody else that is on the island.

Still pissed about why the ef Jack wouldn't ask the others ANY questions at all?? ANY other person would definately ask them about stuff.
Where did you come from? Who are you people?
How can we get the hell out of here?
Why do you steal kids?
etc. etc. etc.

And if you REALLY want to start an army...why ask Mrs. Fast and Furious? Sayid is the guy to ask.
saiyajin

And if you REALLY want to start an army...why ask Mrs. Fast and Furious? Sayid is the guy to ask.

:werd: :werd: seriously Sayid would be the man to go to Jack is fukked up hah :banghead:

arian_ma
Btw...whatever happened to Desmond and his crazy drugs?
They never did explain mcuh about those drugs.
Oh well, so much damn suspense in this show I think I need to watch all of them once again, which brings me to regretting ever deleting all the episodes I watched...
Time to redownlaod, anyone wanna upload em all for me so I don't ahve to wait 3 weeks for season 1? :cry:
You all know Desmond is going to be like the key to this show.
And I sure hope they finish it up wiht a movie.
I HATE when they take like 15 episodes to explain ONE thing.
At least iwth a movie it will be like ripping a bandaid off.
Nice and quick and full of pain :thumbsup:

EDIT: Is anyone willing to burn season 1 on DVD's for me?
I will provide the DVD's.
Or lend them to me for 1 day so I can burn them? Greatly appreciated.
At the current state I will have to wait 22w5d5h to burn season 1.
eb0i

That happens all the time. Sound usually gets mismatched on my machine a couple times per episode. All you have to do is look at the "playing progress bar" and click anywhere on it to "rewind" the scene a second or two...it resyncs it then.

I found that installing the xvid codec stopped it from happening.

Still pissed about why the ef Jack wouldn't ask the others ANY questions at all?? ANY other person would definately ask them about stuff.
Where did you come from? Who are you people?
How can we get the hell out of here?
Why do you steal kids?
etc. etc. etc.

It really didn't seem like the guy was in an answering mood. It was more of a "listen to what I say, or else" moment.

I think Jack asked Miss Fast and Furious instead of Sayid because they seem to have some kind of bond. Whereas Sayid and him have already disagreed on matters before of what they should do (moving to the caves rather than staying on the beach). Plus an L.A. cop is much more ruthless than a guy from the republican guard :D

Maybe he asked her because he wants her to be a part of the group instead of a loner. Plus she's gone up against the others for a good 40 days and managed to keep most of her group intact so she has more experience dealing with the others than Sayid has.

So do you guys think that the others kidnap children and then brainwash/train them to be on their side to keep their population numbers up?

Building an army is rather interesting though. But if it does happen and there is a war on the island, you know that its because the writers are running out of ideas and this is a good way of stalling until they figure something out.

djayz
just finished watching the last episode...
the suspense is really starting to die down fast....it was cool when we didnt know who the others were cuz it was a whole mystery...but now that we know for sure that its the crazy bearded man from the boat it doesnt make much sense why they would give a shit if anyone else was on the island specially when the plane crash survivors arent even a threat.

and im with the theory that jacks wife was cheating on someone thats on the island too.

other then all that...this episode was slow and boring to watch....next one better be good
/////AMG
other then all that...this episode was slow and boring to watch....next one better be good

Yup.

PS. They need some more eye candy on that show for when it gets boring! :D

nismodrifter
Originally posted by eb0i

So do you guys think that the others kidnap children and then brainwash/train them to be on their side to keep their population numbers up?

Children = good = good for "rebuilding the world".

eb0i
it doesnt make much sense why they would give a shit if anyone else was on the island specially when the plane crash survivors arent even a threat.

and im with the theory that jacks wife was cheating on someone thats on the island too.

I believe the bearded man stated that they were hostile towards the crash survivors because they consume "their" food and such...

And Jack's wife probably cheated on him with Desmond :D

szw
Originally posted by saiyajin

:werd: :werd: seriously Sayid would be the man to go to Jack is fukked up hah :banghead:

The american public doesn't want to see Jack get Iraqi armi tips!

Foz
How does Tom Sawyer know the 'others' (old dude/pirate guy that took Walt).

Tom said, I'm not done with you Zeek....???
saiyajin
Originally posted by Foz

he was the guy that shot him in the shoulder when they were on the raft :guns:

/////AMG
Tom? I thought it was James.
szw
Originally posted by Foz

zeke is a common nickname for like southern hillbilly types.

"zeke" did give a strange look after he called him that though, so there might be something more to it.

djayz
Tom? I thought it was James.

yah his real name was James..but he changed it to Tom Sawyer...remember?

szw
It's just Sawyer, not Tom Sawyer.
Foz
Originally posted by szw
It's just Sawyer, not Tom Sawyer.

Ok, I was going to speculate that pirate dude was Huckleberry Finn.

:rofl:

/////AMG

yah his real name was James..but he changed it to Tom Sawyer...remember?

I know he changed his name to Sawyer, but thats it.
Haven't even heard of Tom....:dunno:

Foz
Jack is the Mr. Nice guy.

He overcomes the impossible surgery on a lady which turns out to be a miracle; marries the woman.

He's a doctor still working his arse off saving people's lives.

He kisses the MILF (and nothing happened) and honestly openly tells his wife and is willing to make changes and fix his marriage.

Then finds out his wife was cheating on him and leaves him.

Mr. Nice guy ends up last.
djayz
Originally posted by Foz

Ok, I was going to speculate that pirate dude was Huckleberry Finn.

:rofl:

hahahha exactly what i was waiting for :rofl:

arian_ma
omg 8 minutes!!!!!!

Do you want to post a reply? This is a car forums archive, to participate in daily discussions on cars, visit our forums website and register today! Its free.

For the latest automotive news, visit the car blog