PDA

View Full Version : Lethbridge Shop That Does Free Suspension/Brake/Exhaust Inspections?

amorak
11-03-2005, 11:00 PM
Hey guys,

I have got this horrid grinding sound coming from the car, and it's not effected by the brakes being applied, engine RPM or steering input. I have narrowed it down to something in the front suspension or something on the half-shafts.

I want to get it looked at, and many shops in Calgary do free inspections of the front end, brakes and exhaust - Any shops down here do that? I phoned Canadian tire and they said their free front end inspection promo just ended :dunno:

240droptop
11-04-2005, 01:38 PM
just check the paper and cal around alot of stores have promos that come and go like canadian tires

JO-WN4GE
11-04-2005, 07:17 PM
Just take it somewhere and be like their is something realy wrong with my car and I need to know if i can drive it still, just tell them you have no extra cash at the moment and was wondering if you could tell them if its safe to drive or not, they will probibly come take a look and tell you whats wrong, if you goto a smaller shop they probibly wont charge you expecialy if your a starving student.

buck
11-05-2005, 12:14 AM
The Certi-gard on 3rd ave. does free inspections, as well as midas over by Ricky's and burger king

Goblin
11-05-2005, 12:31 AM
^ petro canada owned. surprised that do free stuff

amorak
11-05-2005, 10:46 AM
Thanks!

I've got an appointment with Midas for Monday Morning!

94SSEi
11-05-2005, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by Goblin
^ petro canada owned. surprised that do free stuff

They are, in my experience, one of the most honest shops around, they really go out of their way. It wouldn't surprise me if they would inspect for free.