PDA

View Full Version : Dealerships

gp36912
12-21-2007, 01:49 PM
Im looking into buying a 2007/2008 which dealership would you guys recommend?

bigboom
12-21-2007, 02:11 PM
go talk to bobby clarke at subaru of calgary...tell him dan sent you :)

he's also jdmxsi on this board.

max_boost
12-26-2007, 11:47 AM
^^^
Yep! Bobby is da man!:werd:

GTS Jeff
12-29-2007, 06:10 AM
Will Bobby Clarke not hassle me if I want to test drive a new STI?

When I was at a dealership in Edmonton, the retard salesman tried feeding me bullshit about how they don't do test drives on the STI and how people buy it without testing it. As if it's a Ferrari and not just another hopped up econobox....:rolleyes:

euro_racer
12-29-2007, 06:17 AM
go see derek at the south dealership on macleod trail, he is a good guy to deal with and is also a member on here :thumbsup:

gp36912
12-29-2007, 12:38 PM
:P thanks guys, already went to see bobby, deals all settled.

Aleks
12-29-2007, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff

When I was at a dealership in Edmonton, the retard salesman tried feeding me bullshit about how they don't do test drives on the STI and how people buy it without testing it. As if it's a Ferrari and not just another hopped up econobox....:rolleyes:

I can see this early on when there are none to drive.

Same thing happened when Si's came out. Honda wanted me to order one and then drive it. Now you can pretty much go in any day and drive the piss out of any Si you want.

trevh
12-29-2007, 01:01 PM
I'm kinda in the same situation, I have talked with three dealerships about getting a 06/07 Toyota 4 Runner, I cannot find a decent Sales rep in Calgary, Edmonton, or anywhere in between.

Does anyone know of anyone willing to help me out?

gpomp
12-29-2007, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Aleks
Same thing happened when Si's came out. Honda wanted me to order one and then drive it. Now you can pretty much go in any day and drive the piss out of any Si you want. not crowfoot honda

max_boost
12-29-2007, 01:28 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff

When they become available, I'm taking one for a test drive.

Sounds like the salesman wasn't taking you seriously. :dunno:

GTS Jeff
01-01-2008, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by max_boost

When they become available, I'm taking one for a test drive.

Sounds like the salesman wasn't taking you seriously. :dunno: Pretty much. I test drove a WRX and used it as an opportunity to start scoping out good salesmen to deal with. For those shopping at Rally Subaru in Edmonton - avoid John Thompson! Guy was totally awkward the whole time, lazy, and had some pretty meaaan bad breath...