PDA

View Full Version : Lethbridge car shows

funkedelic
03-31-2008, 04:00 PM
Wow this section of the forum is dead.

Just wondering if anybody knows where i can find a car show schedule for the Lethbridge area.

I know of a few that i usually go to, but it would be nice to have a list, i found one a while ago can't seem to get to it anymore through google searches.

f150mikey060
03-31-2008, 04:11 PM
July 11, 12, 13 is street wheelers weekend. ive been two years in a row, its a good time. its probably the best show you will find in leth, as far as i know

funkedelic
03-31-2008, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by f150mikey060
July 11, 12, 13 is street wheelers weekend. ive been two years in a row, its a good time. its probably the best show you will find in leth, as far as i know

yeah i always go to street wheelers, there is a show winston churchill puts on too, and there is a costco car show and burger baron on the northside also has one, as well as coldale annual.

Im sure there are more though.. :dunno:

but i need dates

Millsie
04-01-2008, 06:49 AM
Street wheelers has a website, but the other ones seem to be put on by local clubs. I've never been able to figure out times other then word of mouth or stumbling across one on some random saturday.

Does anyone know if the Leth AutoX is happening this year or was that cancelled too?

funkedelic
04-01-2008, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by Millsie
Street wheelers has a website, but the other ones seem to be put on by local clubs. I've never been able to figure out times other then word of mouth or stumbling across one on some random saturday.

Does anyone know if the Leth AutoX is happening this year or was that cancelled too?

on the website it says canceled until further notice

xmattx8
04-07-2008, 11:34 PM
there are 2-4 car shows coming up this summer in lethbridge, ill have to get exact dates but i know one is costco. Ill find out more

jonnycat
04-17-2008, 02:18 PM
I only end up at them through dumb luck.