Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Home Automotive Forums > Beyond.ca - Car Forums Archive > Lounge > Sports, Health & Fitness > Health and Fitness

Looking for a gym in North Calgary that does passes instead of monthly membership - Click HERE for Original Thread

Hi-Psi
Like the title says, I'm looking for a gym in the North of Calgary, preferably close to Country Hills that sells passes to their gym rather than monthly memberships. I work out of town quite a bit and travel alot as well so it's stupid for me to have monthly/yearly memberships to gyms so I'm looking for one that sells passes. Something like 10 or 20 or 30 passes which get you into the gym. That way I can use them when I can and when I'm in town.

Anyone know of anywhere that does this?

Thanks

Jason
Phenix
The university has something like this. you can also just pay per each visit
gqmw
YMCA? Although it's getting super busy there...
JordanAndrew
cardel place has a 10x passes

http://www.cardelplace.com/admission.aspx
BigDannyCool
cardel place
Hi-Psi
I thought about Cardel Place and used to have a membership with them but 10 passes for $108 is rediculous considering when I'm home I go to the gym everyday. I would use those passes up in a heart beat if I was home for 2 weeks.

So far the best I have found is Thornhill Fitness centre that just does drop in's for $6. Other than that there really isn't anything decent that I see :dunno:
JordanAndrew
You can try out their continuous passes, it's a 3 month minimum for $49/month. You can cancel anytime after.

The down side is you have to pay a $20 fee to register again if you want to continue the pass. It's a bit cheaper if you're home 2 weeks at a time per month and go to the gym everyday. It's not as cheap as thornhill but you get the idea.
K3RMiTdot
When I wnet to thron hill couple years ago it was like 2 bucks? O.O

Do you want to post a reply? This is a car forums archive, to participate in daily discussions on cars, visit our forums website and register today! Its free.

For the latest automotive news, visit the car blog