PDA

View Full Version : FS: S13 Silva k's

mugensix
04-20-2011, 08:20 PM
Selling my silvia, its a 1989, not a 1990. Guess my insurance made a mistake! But she is as clean as a Ca18 will get! no issues at all or anything mechanical. Boost great , stock psi, new oem turbo. Does have a minor exhaust leak some where.

http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-cars-trucks-1990-Nissan-Silvia-Ks-Coupe-W0QQAdIdZ276074333

$4700 for beyond members. Also have winter tires from an accord (Brand new) with steelies i can throw in. I think its the same B-pattern.
This is my first turbo/RHD car. I purchased it because i was told it is more durable than a SR20, also it is a great beginner for some one looking to get into Forced induction or RHD. I dont want anyone to get ripped off, it is in great condition mechanically and comes with an inspection done April 7,2011. The body has 2 scratches that are an easy fix, also the spoiler was taken off and i will fix the trunk at an auto-body shop or carbon wrap it. Ive been under the car, my mechanic says the oil pan sweats a little. Not leaking, just a little gunky on the edges. I would like to trade for a civic or integra also. Saves me the hassle of looking for a clean one. Or a LHD 240sx.

EDIT: was just told by autodream that the thermostat is stuck open. They quoted 22 dollars or so for the part IIRC, and install can be DIY or i can adjust the price. It wont affect anything apparently, it just takes a bit to get to operating temps. IT has NEVER overheated.

Thanks guys!

mugensix
04-28-2011, 10:03 AM
Mods pls delete!

Car sold! thx