Beyond.ca - Car Forums

Home Automotive Forums > Beyond.ca - Car Forums Archive > Lounge > Entertainment

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - Click HERE for Original Thread

Xtrema
http://www.superherohype.com/news/a...=home_multiline

"When you see this movie, kids are going to believe, one day, that these turtles actually do exist when we are done with this movie. These turtles are from an alien race and they are going to be tough, edgy, funny and completely lovable."

Michael Bay fucking with everyone's childhood continues.

TeamBestBud
:facepalm:
403Gemini
I read TMNT
Then I read "Michael Bay"

*sigh*
Mar
Mutagen? Unimportant, we don't need that.
V6-BoI
"When you see this movie, kids are going to believe, one day, that these turtles actually do exist when we are done with this movie. These turtles are from an alien race and they are going to be tough, edgy, funny and completely lovable."

Hahaha really? That's just like thinking there are actually Biker Mice from Mars.

jzz30dk
Some things should just be left alone. This is one of them. There is no way to top Secret of the Ooze
HiTempguy1
Originally posted by V6-BoI

That's just like thinking there are actually Biker Mice from Mars.

SICK cartoon btw :thumbsup:

firebane
The should make a TMNT, Biker Mice and Battletoad movie.
95teetee
Originally posted by 403Gemini
I read TMNT
Then I read "Michael Bay"

*sigh*

pretty much- I'd rather see Uwe Boll's name attached to something than Michael Bay lol.

topsecret
Originally posted by jzz30dk
Some things should just be left alone. This is one of them. There is no way to top Secret of the Ooze

This!
"go ninja go ninja GO" Ill always remember that scene from secret of the ooze lol

:bullshit:

BigMass
Originally posted by 95teetee
I'd rather see Uwe Boll's name attached to something than Michael Bay

95teetee
Originally posted by BigMass

ok, maybe not quite.

but close:D

sexualbanana
Anyone else hoping that add a word in there that starts with I to make it TAINT?
BigMass
Originally posted by 95teetee
ok, maybe not quite.

but close:D

I’ll take Uwe Boll any day of the week, but I don’t blame Michael Bay, I blame society.

Inzane
I wish Michael Bay would leave popular well loved franchises alone and go find some unloved, forgotten, less than stellar ones and turn them into something better instead.

There's got to be plenty of crap he could mine to turn into box office gold.
Zewind
Can we take Michael bay out back and pistol whip him?
JordanEG6
Nooooooo :guns: :guns: :guns:

Michael Bay is messing up my childhood more than the internet.
hurrdurr
Sorry to post this. SMH. WHYYYYYYYYY

Phl0xed
My poor childhood memories...
firebane
Originally posted by hurrdurr

I watched this and immediately thought.. Oh look the Transformers have evolved into turtles.

:banghead:

This will be a download movie for me.. No way I'll be spending money in the theatres for this.

flipstah
WHAT DID I JUST WATCH.
sputnik
Even the trailer looked terrible!
n1zm0
sr20s14zenki
Its an I away from being dirty (=
btimbit
Like that William Fichtner is in it.

Hate everything else about it
Asian_defender
leave it to Michael Bay to destory all the classics
icky2unk
I thought Megan Fox and Michael Bay had a fallout?
taemo
Originally posted by hurrdurr

that is just wrong!

their voices doesn't work well either

oh well, another movie I will not be watching, EVER

Dave P
No Thanks,

Will watch this one over that one alllllll day long.

Maxx Mazda
Originally posted by Dave P
No Thanks,

Now THAT brings back memories!

firebane
LOL I owned this music on a cassette tape sold exclusively from Pizza Hut

jampack
No Thanks,

Haha classic! Brings back memories!

JordanEG6

Stalker Hacker
Michael Bay's just giving our moronic society what they apparently want... I mean, how much money did the Transformer movies gross? How many people loved them? :nut: :nut: :nut:
Heru-Farukon
Originally posted by JordanEG6

95EG6P
No Thanks,

remember watching that at the movies great times:clap:

Adrenaline101
Do Bay and Megan Fox have some unwritten rule where she's there to offset the destruction of what we grew up loving?
bowlofrice
megan fox sucks balls too.. april o'neal is a ginger and should always be a ging
desto2para
Where's the pizza?!
Gman.45
Michael Bay?! More like....Michael GAY!

I typical 1990 insult in honor of the first TMNT Film.
JordanEG6
Originally posted by desto2para
Where's the pizza?!

Tik-Tok
I'll be pretty disappointed if Vanilla Ice isn't in it somewhere... go ninja go ninja go!
TomcoPDR
Originally posted by Tik-Tok
I'll be pretty disappointed if Vanilla Ice isn't in it somewhere... go ninja go ninja go!

The world's changed too much since the 90's, nostalgic memories just shouldn't be fucked with, embrace the future.

Maybe I'm just getting old, rather watch how HGTV and Vanilla Ice can bling out their sewer pad than this M.B's trans-turtles. I'll probably watch it @ $5 theatre or redbox within 5 months from release.

Rat Fink
I started watching the trailer expecting a shot of a giant American flag and sure enough it delivered. As per any Michael Bay movie, I expect to see a part where the ninja turtles will almost be defeated, but then with a glorious sounding movie track and a shot of another American flag along with some sort of a speech that "we" can rebuild after anything.....they will come back and save the day. 'murica!
jabjab
I don't see whats so wrong with this if you like TMNT as a kid. It's a remake with better technology and effects, I would probably watch it but maybe not in the theatres.

Do you want to post a reply? This is a car forums archive, to participate in daily discussions on cars, visit our forums website and register today! Its free.

For the latest automotive news, visit the car blog