PDA

View Full Version : Fender Rolling, Extremely good experience

Lo Pro
06-02-2012, 04:44 PM
I just got my car back (Lexus ISF) from having the fenders rolled after installing my 20" Vossen VVS CV3's. The fitment pushes the limits of the stock fenders so there was no question they would need to be rolled.

I took the car into Speed Options after reading about it on the forums, the price was more than fair and they got me in right away.

I am EXTREMELY happy with the job that Ray and Dave did for me, the roll job is perfect and they coated the inner fender with rock guard. The car no longer rubs, the roll job feels smooth, and there is absolutely no damage to the exterior fender.

Not only that, but Dave and Ray were not happy until I was. The level of customer service is unmatched in Calgary, and there is no question I have a new shop in town.

If you need to have your fenders rolled, I personally suggest taking your car into Speed Options.

03ozwhip
06-02-2012, 04:58 PM
pics and cost if you dont mind sharing for everyone.

dj_rice
06-02-2012, 05:57 PM
Pictures and cost as well please. Trying to find a shop for mine in Edmonton

Drooool
06-02-2012, 06:49 PM
I just had mine done at Garage box. Same deal rolled my rear fenders for $250 and they did it properly not like those rim shops where its 15minutes a side. Paul used to do just body work before opening his shop so he knows what hes doing. lined the inside of the fenders. Did a fantastic job.

Johnnnnnnnn
06-02-2012, 09:22 PM
Speedoptions did the rear fenders on my TL for $120, he got me in right away and treated me like family, amazing work.

strong
06-03-2012, 10:05 AM
I know Mr Detail does this kind of work as well, Nice work

energie88
06-03-2012, 12:57 PM
Speedoptions did my car as well =] Awesome guys to deal with and superb quality of work

Lo Pro
06-04-2012, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Johnnnnnnnn
Speedoptions did the rear fenders on my TL for $120, he got me in right away and treated me like family, amazing work.

Same deal for me, 120 for the rears, coated and cured. They look and feel great, I will toss up some pics when I get a chance!

Skyline_Addict
06-04-2012, 10:31 AM
good job, Speedoptions! :D

KRyn
02-17-2016, 01:54 PM
BUMP!

Going to need to get my fenders rolled and a tab trimmed before putting on some new rubber. Has anyone recently gotten their fenders rolled? If so, where did you go and would you suggest them?

TIA

flipstah
02-18-2016, 08:34 AM
Autodream in the NE rolled my fender, and they did a great job. Then I got mine pulled lol.

KRyn
02-18-2016, 09:58 AM
Originally posted by flipstah
Autodream in the NE rolled my fender, and they did a great job. Then I got mine pulled lol.

Thanks for the heads up. I will give them a call to see when I can get in. How much were they able to pull your fenders?

Kloubek
02-18-2016, 10:20 AM
Interested as well. Planning to pick up a set of staggered GTR wheels this weekend, and even with slightly stretching 275's on 10.5's and being raised up .5" thanks to the AWD option, I might still be pushing it.

flipstah
02-18-2016, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by KRyn

Thanks for the heads up. I will give them a call to see when I can get in. How much were they able to pull your fenders?

Autodream rolled my fender, but I got the pulling done through Compact Tuning Lab. The fender rolling was sufficient, but my paint were cracking already before the roll, so it needed repainting. I had wide wheels before the roll, so the lip kept getting caught when I aired down.

I wanted to fit wide wheels/tires as well, so I killed two birds with one stone and went wide in a winter setup.

It's on my build thread to see just how much they pulled. Rolling is what I'd do and if you don't need repainting, I wouldn't pull.