PDA

View Full Version : WTB:E36 Coupe Hood, Driver-side Door, M3 Front Bumper-Preferably Jet Black(SchwarzII)

Quickstrike
06-17-2012, 05:45 PM
There is some surface rust on my hood and drivers side door. Rather than repaint, I would prefer to replace them with good rust/dent free panels.
Let me know if you see any of these for sale, or are willing to sell them yourself. My car is Jet Black(SchwarzII).

Also, I know E36 M3 Front Bumper replicas are a popular aftermarket item. Please PM me if a good quality used bumper goes on sale.

Thanks.

DEATH2000
06-18-2012, 12:36 AM
Theirs a genuine OEM one from an M3 from Canmore on Kijiji. The guy wanted $250. Also had both doors, and a trunk lid available.

Quickstrike
06-18-2012, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by DEATH2000
Theirs a genuine OEM one from an M3 from Canmore on Kijiji. The guy wanted $250. Also had both doors, and a trunk lid available.

Do you have a link? I tried performing a few Alberta-wide searches on Kijiji and couldn't find what you mentioned.

Thanks.

DEATH2000
06-23-2012, 04:30 PM
Heres one, but not the one i was refering too.
http://calgary.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-auto-parts-tires-auto-body-parts-BMW-E36-M3-Hood-for-Sale-W0QQAdIdZ381631444

They were gray. The guy is on Project Technik so i will message him and see if they are still available.

TravisF79
06-23-2012, 06:52 PM
Yeah...got the link through PT...

I have a door -- it's gunmetal gray though, but it's in good shape.

Also...if you want - I have a hood that has been stripped down, rust proofed, primed then wrapped in Carbon Fiber.

Would let them go at $300 since you'd have to drive to Lac Des Arcs to pick up.

Hmm...maybe scratch that -- just noticed it said coupe. Mine is a sedan.