Hey guys just curious where you guys have bought you camber kits

I have a 98 ek and im looking for front and rear. Im looking for either
Megan
Block
Skunk

Thanks in advance

spacerz
03-27-2013, 10:05 AM
Go to Revwerks - Rhys is great to deal with!

I've owned both Megan and Skunk2 camber kits for the EK. I didn't have any complaints about either of them. I've never heard of Block though.

Heru-Farukon
03-29-2013, 11:09 AM
Hey spacerz,
How much did you get both front and rear for?

Less than retail price of what skunk2 has on their site?

slinkie
03-29-2013, 12:49 PM
I got some at JDM tuners, they were used though

SportEL
03-29-2013, 02:04 PM
I had Skunk2 rears and they were the most annoying squeaking mofos. Lubing did not help. After almost a year on them, I finally had it, and just did the rear camber washer trick and went back to stock arms. I have never been happier.

OP, why do you need a camber kit. How low is your car? Getting an alignment will fix most issues as incorrect toe causes camber wear when lowering contrary to the belief that camber causes wear.

scboss
03-29-2013, 10:56 PM
Im actually doing a coilover install and just wanted to take care of it all at once. If im only dropping 1.5 to 2 inches will I need them?

SportEL
03-30-2013, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by warcaster
Im actually doing a coilover install and just wanted to take care of it all at once. If im only dropping 1.5 to 2 inches will I need them?

No, don't bother if that is as low as you are going. I am just under 2 inches dropped, did rear washer camber fix using Omni Power rear shim kit, and got an alignment and have no problems.

NoMoreG35
03-30-2013, 02:25 PM
I buy my car stuffs from eBay...

scboss
03-30-2013, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by SportEL

No, don't bother if that is as low as you are going. I am just under 2 inches dropped, did rear washer camber fix using Omni Power rear shim kit, and got an alignment and have no problems.

How's the wear on the tire? Man that is a Hella cheap alternative.

SportEL
03-30-2013, 05:58 PM
There is no wear whatsoever. Like I said, alignment fixes any sort of wear issues as it brings the Toe back to spec, not camber after you lower your car. Additionally, I use the shim kit to dial in the camber I want. Look it up. Rear washer shim trick. It should be fine as long as you are not lower than 2.5 inches.

I should have done this in the beginning as it would have saved me a bunch of money and patience.

Pic of my kit. It does the same thing as $150 camber arms without squeaky annoyance. These are high quality bolts. I couldn't fine anything similar locally:
http://img297.imageshack.us/img297/2946/lights004gw1.jpg

scboss
03-30-2013, 09:06 PM
Awesome bro
Just curious what site you ordered from. Looks like there site is dealer only

SportEL
03-30-2013, 09:12 PM
It's been awhile, but I'm pretty sure I just ordered from Omni direct. Just try e-mailing them.

http://omnipowerusa.com/contact.asp

Dim_Sum
03-30-2013, 10:55 PM
When I had my dc integra I had the skunk2 front and rear, rears were fine, the fronts would go through balljoints every season, and I didn't have a aggressive camber angle, and most after market control arms if your "slammed" watch out for hammer marks on the shock towers

spacerz
03-31-2013, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Heru-Farukon

I couldn't tell you. I owned my last EK civic 3-4 years ago.

I've also owned a T1R rear camber kit...I didn't have any problems with that one either.