PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 8inch subwoofer

BlackRadon
04-18-2013, 05:21 PM
hey, Like the title says! I am looking for 8inch sub. Ideally a alpine or something more high end would be get but just let me know what you have.

TIA:thumbsup:

Rocketright
04-18-2013, 09:06 PM
I have two 8" boxes... both subs are blown though. They are nice boxes though, both ported I believe. So if you're ever looking for a box I'd sell them cheap :)

ron1
04-19-2013, 12:35 AM
i got a 200 watt 8" subwoofer
brand new in box

rampage ba-100( google for specs pics info)

if you drive to edmonton and pick it up you can have it for free( the gas alone would be equal to the selling price)

BlackRadon
04-20-2013, 11:51 AM
Thanks for a offers but I'm still looking!

westsideaccord
05-14-2013, 06:35 PM
I have a very lightly used Jl audio 8" w1v2 sub. No enclosure. Mounted for literally a day in the rear deck factory hole in my 06 TL and was very unhappy with the factory amp,( so I put in a 12 type r alpine in removable enclosure and a jl amp) so I took out the jl threw the bad factory one back in. And held on to the 8 since. Still have the box it came in and somewhere I have the receipt too. It was like seriously 315 after shipping from visions as they stopped carrying it a few years back. But make me an offer if you would like and we can go from there if interested. Email or pm for pics, etc. - Dale