PDA

View Full Version : Athabasca University - question about finals

hightimes
04-23-2013, 11:42 PM
A friend of mine wants to take a few courses at Athabasca University in order to upgrade his credentials so that he can be accepted to a full time program at another University next year.

He's going to be working full time and has asked me if I'd be interested in completing the courses for him and he would pay me in return. Completing the assignments and any other online components would obviously be no issue however I'm not so sure about the final exams. I would have to write the exam in person posing as him. So my question is, say if I were to show up at the UofC or UofA or some highschool/library to write the exam for him, would I be asked to provide some type of I.D? Do AU students have to provide a picture of themselves when registering for courses?

Essentially the question is, is there any chance I would get caught writing the final in his name?

Thanks

Uncle Flappy
04-24-2013, 12:11 AM
You need to provide photo I.D. and write at a registered test center. The university does not require your picture to enroll.

So yes, the fake I.D. you have is going to work most likely.

s dime
04-24-2013, 08:15 AM
:rolleyes:

ExtraSlow
04-24-2013, 08:25 AM
Your friend sounds like a dirtbag, don't help him.

Mibz
04-24-2013, 08:32 AM
I hope he puts the same amount of heart and dedication into his University studies.

gatorade
04-26-2013, 02:22 AM
LOL you are either going to get your friend a shitty grade or being paid large. Finishing the course is going to be dozens of hours of coursework. I don't even see how this would even help your friend in the long-term, frauds like him who cheat might be able to sneak by, but they almost always eventually get exposed in 3rd or fourth year, when they end up dropping out, or lack the framework to do well in senior level courses.

But to answer the stupid question posed, yes there is a chance seeing as how they have to verify one's identity before taking the exam.

EK69
04-26-2013, 08:21 AM
This sounds like the tv show suits :rofl: