PDA

View Full Version : Fundraiser

SVT-Racing
08-23-2013, 01:09 PM
Hello, my name is Serafino. On September 8th,2013 a team and I will be holding a charity fundraiser/car show at deerfoot mall for the women's emergency shelter in name of our close friend Lacey Jones McKnight.
A little info on Lacey is, last October she was murdered in a domestic abuse/violence case. Will numerous unanswered calls to the police is was too late. At the past illMotion car show held I personally handed out Justice For Lacey decals to three booths, Autodream,Fineline CustomWorks (formally Core Customs) and Calgary Auto Spa. I did it to raise awareness to the cause and in hopes it won't happen again to anyone we know or don't.

I am personally asking you and your car club/business to participate in the fundraiser we are holding. Entry is 15 a car but all proceeds go to the women's emergency centre in Lacey's name. All I ask is your permission for supporting the cause and bringing cars down to the show in support.

It's for a great cause. There will be a 50/50 draw, awards for best car, judges to be the open public. Every car will get a number and that's how we will determine the winner.

Please let me know as soon as possible as it is short notice.

You can RSVP me through email:
[email protected]
Or call or text
587-228-2206

Details
Time 11-5
Location - deerfoot mall ne parking lot
Entry fee-15 dollars all proceeds going to women's emergency shelter in Lacey's name,

Thank you very much for your time

Serafino Verardi