PDA

View Full Version : The Lone Hair

themack89
09-14-2013, 02:12 PM
A while ago I slipped while riding bicycle and gashed up my shoulder. It has since healed, albeit with scarring (my skin has never seamlessly healed from an open wound), but now there seems to be a lone hair growing in the scarred region.

Not that this is a big deal or anything, I just think its peculiar, and I am a relatively hairless person. Has something like this happened to anyone else?

zipdoa
09-25-2013, 10:17 PM
I get a rogue hair on my left bicep. It's extra black in flavour. Follicles are amazing things.

I hope my contribution was as random as your thread :zzz:

trollolhah
09-26-2013, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by zipdoa
I get a rogue hair on my left bicep. It's extra black in flavour. Follicles are amazing things.

I hope my contribution was as random as your thread :zzz:

:rofl:

JRSC00LUDE
09-26-2013, 10:45 AM
Did a brown or Persian Doctor treat you? He may have been contagious, you could slowly be turning.....one rogue body hair at a time.

The only vaccine? More cow bell.

bspot
09-26-2013, 12:01 PM
I have zero back hair.

Except....

The rogue hairs. They can show up at any time, anywhere. Sometimes they are over 2" long. So satisfying to pull, so hard to get in your grasp.

The rogue hairs.

ExtraSlow
09-26-2013, 12:11 PM
I used to have a patch of dark hair on my head, while the rest of it was blond. Now that patch has gone gray, and the rest of it has stayed blond.

I smell a conspiracy!

zipdoa
09-27-2013, 09:50 AM
Rogue hairs blossom like spring flowers

Through scars of summers past

Autumn leaves break my fall

KRyn
09-27-2013, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by zipdoa
Rogue hairs blossom like spring flowers

Through scars of summers past

Autumn leaves break my fall