PDA

View Full Version : Need Photoshop Help

shakalaka
01-07-2014, 04:19 PM
Okay guys, I come here as a last resort because even after spending tons of time, I simply can't make the picture look like the way I want it to.

It is a picture of a few people that I work with and it needs to have a couple of things touched and generally made to look all professional.

I know tons of you guys here are pro's at these sort of things so I come here for help. I don't want to post the picture publicly so if anyone is serious about helping me out I can send you the picture and explain what I am looking for.

Thanks in advance and let me know.

Mitsu3000gt
01-07-2014, 04:32 PM
You don't have to post the pic but what exactly do you need done to it? Just blemish touch ups and such? I'll help if I think I can do it well.

Kloubek
01-07-2014, 04:39 PM
I'd be happy to help as well.

shakalaka
01-07-2014, 04:39 PM
Basically long story short, I intend to use the picture for advertising purposes. It is a picture of all the lawyers at our firm, essentially standing beside each other. But some faces look too bright, colors seem off and generally very 'unprofessional', if I can put it that way. So just want it too look nicer overall and good enough to be used for advertising.

blitz
01-07-2014, 04:50 PM
Why not hire someone to do take some photos? Unless you're going for the "late night TV ambulance chaser" sort of look.

shakalaka
01-07-2014, 04:55 PM
Our IT guys are the one's that deal with all this stuff for us. It almost becomes next to impossible to have all the lawyers present at the same time to have the pictures done. So they took the pictures after much effort and they look terrible in my opinion. Getting everyone together again is out of the question, so the only option left is to try and see if the pictures taken are salvageable at all. Anyway, if anyone wants a go at it, shoot me a pm with your email and I'll be happy to forward it to you. Thanks again.