PDA

View Full Version : 05'acura auxillary

beans04
01-14-2014, 07:57 AM
hey guys i ave a 05 acura and i ordered a grom audio unit to play mp3s out of the factory oem stereo. but when i press "cd/aux" button nothing happens. the grom nit has power cause i connected it to my phone and my phone detects it. does anyone else know what could be the problem? im wondering if anyone else has a 05' tsx an has a factory stero unit to let me know if they press the 'cd/aux' button if anything happens..

Tik-Tok
01-14-2014, 08:04 AM
11. Turn your car stereo on and switch it over to the CD Changer mode using the Disk / Mode / CD /
AUX (depending on the stereo type) buttons on your car stereo until it shows Disk 1, Track 01 on
a display.

beans04
01-14-2014, 06:48 PM
Ugh well the problem is its not even switching when I press the CD/aux button..

Rabb
01-15-2014, 12:52 PM
I have a 05 TSX ... I had to buy a unit online that would activate the "AUX" feature on the TSX

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYmWHnLWPhI

watch that video I bought mine on EBAY back in 2006 so I forget what model I have (used it to connect sat radio)

beans04
01-16-2014, 10:10 PM
ya i bought a grom unit.. i been having issues with the unit though. i installed the kit but when i press the cd/aux button nothing happens. so from what your saying it "activates" the function? so when i press on it th nothing installed nothing should happend right?