PDA

View Full Version : Mad skillz or moron with horseshoe in keister?

AndyL
02-23-2014, 12:33 PM
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-0OnPIvnGu1s/Uwe6uT2ErKI/AAAAAAAADXs/dyHOr1G-Vok/w400-h225-no/feeling+lucky.gif

I'm of the "how the fuck did you not see this coming" and he's got a horse-shoe shoved firmly (possibly permanently implanted now) up his ass.

Modelexis
02-23-2014, 12:36 PM
holy shit, i wanna see the actual footage.

To me it looks like he was caught snoozing and didn't see the car in front braking, then tried to avoid and power through - which is smart when you're on a bike, except for the power through part i guess.

It's always easier to dart around than it is to lock up the brakes on a bike.

spikerS
02-23-2014, 12:41 PM
I of in the camp of "A little of column A and a little of column B".

Definitely lucky, but also takes skill to perform those manoeuvres.

speedog
02-23-2014, 12:41 PM
A horseshoe?

More like the whole horse shoved up his ass.

Graham_A_M
02-23-2014, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by spikers
I of in the camp of "A little of column A and a little of column B".

Definitely lucky, but also takes skill to perform those manoeuvres.

Id say more luck then skill that the cars were positioned exactly as they were. If one was slightly over whereas his handle bars clipped a mirror or the like, it would have ended badly.

That idiot scared the piss out of everybody he just about hit. Bravo captain dumbass, bravo. :banghead:

relyt92
02-23-2014, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Modelexis
holy shit, i wanna see the actual footage.

To me it looks like he was caught snoozing and didn't see the car in front braking, then tried to avoid and power through - which is smart when you're on a bike, except for the power through part i guess.

It's always easier to dart around than it is to lock up the brakes on a bike. CiGT5GfQvpo

AndyL
02-23-2014, 01:00 PM
Wow the youtubes is even gooder - notice how stale the yellow is - no wonder the van went - it was a red before he hit the intersection... FFS

bourge73
02-23-2014, 01:35 PM
That Snowcat sure can drive...

Hallowed_point
02-23-2014, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by bourge73
That Snowcat sure can drive...

LOL

Looks like buddy was playing around with his
camera and forgot about the road. A lot of luck
for sure but cool under pressure. :nut:

natty54
02-23-2014, 03:46 PM
pretty lucky

frozenrice
02-23-2014, 07:38 PM
Guy was lucky considering the coincidences of all the idiots in that clip.

First, the car in oncoming traffic turning left at the same time, narrowly missing the pedestrian crossing the road.

Second, the white car in the right hand lane sees the car turning left, appears to come to a complete stop instead of slowing down.

Third, the biker for not paying attention to the white car and "powering through". He was also following at less than a 2 second space. Even though it appears like a good distance, judging by the speed they were going, 2 seconds is not much, resulting in not having enough reaction time forcing him to power through.

Fourth, the van making a u-turn right in front of oncoming traffic.