PDA

View Full Version : Chip tuning at ECU

Nitron88
04-11-2014, 01:38 PM
Who has tuned their car at ecuprogram in Calgary and can detail their experience, performance gain and long term health symptoms?

Would like to hear preferably from those that tuned their BMW at said location for the 335 twin turbo. However, would like to hear about stories from those with other makes and model too!

T-Dubbs
04-12-2014, 09:40 AM
They "claim" to make 400whp on a 335i with an intake and a flash tune... Stock exhuast...... LOL

mr2mike
04-23-2014, 02:36 PM
360hp. not 400hp.
400ft.lbs of torque.

Co-worker (50 yr old guy) got it done about 6 months ago. He quite liked it.
335 BMW. He has an M3 but opted that it doesn't make much difference on an NA car.
Car is a whole other beast he said and for the money, you can't beat the gains.
Driven responsibly, it will do slightly better in gas mileage too. They don't lean it out too much as they want to stay on the side of reliability.

Didn't have anything bad to say about the shop and their professionalism.
Got appointment, took it in, a few hours later, HP and Torque increase.

dtrieu
04-23-2014, 02:47 PM
I know a few people that have gotten it done. Nothing but good things from them. I've done some coding on my bmw there, no tuning though. I'd recommend them!

Nitron88
04-23-2014, 03:49 PM
How did they find the reliability on a longer term basis of use?

replacements of spark plugs, coil packs, etc.. Misfires.

AudiPWR
04-23-2014, 04:00 PM
funk those guys.

The chump that runs the shop for miguel is named Simriy, kid is a bloody amateur.

I had my 135i tuned there after I found a promotion on facebook for 20% off tuning ($800 for $1000) tune.. So I went in, got the tune done and got the bill.. $1000, oh I found this coupon on facebook saying you guys are having a sale? Sorry we can't honor that.. OK....

Next - Simriy says he can do a full vinyl wrap on my car, I say great lets get it done. I was told they would need my car for a week. fine.. it takes them 3 weeks and they had to send my car to another company after simriy said he would do the vehicle himself. They absolutely butchered my 135i, the vinyl was peiced together like poop and there was razor blade marks on my paint. I didn't have a choice but to pay to get the whole car re-wrapped by a reputable company.

At the same time Simriy was doing the vinyl (or so I thought) I decided to order some wheels and tires from them over the phone and was quoted $2800. Fine, lets get the order going. I was told $2800 was all in, shipped to the shop. When I get the bill the wheels were $3100 and they make up some excuse that it was $300 to get them at the shop on time. They never notified me of this change and after I refused to pay the $300 they told me they were going to take the wheels off my car then. Okay fine ya funky skunks, take the god damn wheels. I don't want anything to do with you. Finally they said FINE - we will only charge you the $2800 originally quoted.

This was in 2012. I cannot beleive these funk skunks are still in business.

Miguel knows his poop, but this isn't how you run a business.

miguex
07-31-2014, 12:12 PM
Kelly (Mike) Ryan, it seems you have a questionable motivation syndrome.

Here is my defense. Again stop posting our names and insulting us with bad names. Here is the proof of the invoice attached (quoted as $1356).... where did you get wheels for $3100? please give me that proof. Also the tune was quoted as $600 with discount and you said $1000 in which it is a full lie. Again prove us where did you get $1000?

About wrapped, you agreed to go ahead after we warned you about the material (wrap with the worst quality ever) you supplied us. We learned from our mistakes to accept the bad quality materials from customers in which we don't do anymore.

Again, when a customer is not happy, we simply give a first solution. We care very much our customers. While you cameback with your 135i gone after 2 years later and keep posting negative against us. If you see our business facebook and reviews about our business, it is like "when the dogs bark toward us, we are just walking".

Originally posted by AudiPWR
fuck those guys.

The chump that runs the shop for miguel is named Simriy, kid is a bloody amateur.

I had my 135i tuned there after I found a promotion on facebook for 20% off tuning ($800 for $1000) tune.. So I went in, got the tune done and got the bill.. $1000, oh I found this coupon on facebook saying you guys are having a sale? Sorry we can't honor that.. OK....

Next - Simriy says he can do a full vinyl wrap on my car, I say great lets get it done. I was told they would need my car for a week. fine.. it takes them 3 weeks and they had to send my car to another company after simriy said he would do the vehicle himself. They absolutely butchered my 135i, the vinyl was peiced together like shit and there was razor blade marks on my paint. I didn't have a choice but to pay to get the whole car re-wrapped by a reputable company.

At the same time Simriy was doing the vinyl (or so I thought) I decided to order some wheels and tires from them over the phone and was quoted $2800. Fine, lets get the order going. I was told $2800 was all in, shipped to the shop. When I get the bill the wheels were $3100 and they make up some excuse that it was $300 to get them at the shop on time. They never notified me of this change and after I refused to pay the $300 they told me they were going to take the wheels off my car then. Okay fine you fuckers, take the god damn wheels. I don't want anything to do with you. Finally they said FINE - we will only charge you the $2800 originally quoted.

This was in 2012. I cannot beleive this fuckers are still in business.

Miguel knows his shit, but this isn't how you run a business.

AudiPWR
07-31-2014, 12:22 PM
Here, have a shovel. Keep digging..

Great fake invoice btw, do you idiots not remember I purchased tires at the same time? Better scramble back and add those to it!

n1zm0
07-31-2014, 12:31 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-eO8o9_rI154/Tw4x1NQg0EI/AAAAAAAAAnk/QeUJsEsqgMg/s1600/gus-psyche-popcorn.gif

G-ZUS
07-31-2014, 12:56 PM
:rofl:

KRyn
07-31-2014, 01:05 PM
Who in their right mind would pay $1000.00 to have their N54 tuned when you can get a COBB AP (or JB) for signifigantly less money?

P.S I like where this thread is going, keep it up.

vengie
07-31-2014, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by miguex
Kelly Ryan, it seems you have a questionable motivation syndrome.

Here is my defense. Again stop posting our names and insulting us with bad names. Here is the proof of the invoice attached (quoted as $1356).... where did you get wheels for $3100? please give me that proof. Also the tune was quoted as $600 with discount and you said $1000 in which it is a full lie. Again prove us where did you get $1000?

About wrapped, you agreed to go ahead after we warned you about the material (wrap with the worst quality ever) you supplied us. We learned from our mistakes to accept the bad quality materials from customers in which we don't do anymore.

Again, when a customer is not happy, we simply give a first solution. We care very much our customers. While you cameback with your 135i gone after 2 years later and keep posting negative against us. If you see our business facebook and reviews about our business, it is like "when the dogs bark toward us, we are just walking".

I thought you said your customer was Kelly?? Why does the invoice say Mike? before you rake a guy through the coals, make sure you have your ducks in a row... this is terrible. :banghead:

J.M.
07-31-2014, 01:41 PM
Two different people? what the shit is going on here lol

cdd1004
07-31-2014, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by vengie

I thought you said your customer was Kelly?? Why does the invoice say Mike? before you rake a guy through the coals, make sure you have your ducks in a row... this is terrible. :banghead:

I think this is same guy.

cdd1004
07-31-2014, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by AudiPWR
Here, have a shovel. Keep digging..

Great fake invoice btw, do you idiots not remember I purchased tires at the same time? Better scramble back and add those to it!

show us the invoice then :clap:

vengie
07-31-2014, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by cdd1004

show us the invoice then :clap:

Are you in any way affiliated with ECUprogram? judging by your responses and vigorous defence of them in this thread and the other thread they bumped, not to mention the grammar similarities between your posts and Miguel's posts its definitely fishy.

Also do you guys not realize these threads were dead and gone? Its doing nothing but bringing further negativity to yourselves and your business. Let it die (again).

I think this is same guy.

Also, how would you be privy to this information?

mr2mike
07-31-2014, 03:02 PM
:nut:
Invoice has the tires listed. No ecu program.

:dunno:

What the shit is going on here and the other thread?!

cdd1004
07-31-2014, 03:40 PM
Whatever.... dude

Originally posted by vengie

Are you in any way affiliated with ECUprogram? judging by your responses and vigorous defence of them in this thread and the other thread they bumped, not to mention the grammar similarities between your posts and Miguel's posts its definitely fishy.

Also do you guys not realize these threads were dead and gone? Its doing nothing but bringing further negativity to yourselves and your business. Let it die (again).

Also, how would you be privy to this information?

mazdavirgin
07-31-2014, 03:47 PM
Well they are doing a great job at selling themselves as some really shady folk. Straight up used car salesmen behavior here.

J.M.
07-31-2014, 03:48 PM
Whatever.... dude

nice response you showed him who's boss

vengie
07-31-2014, 04:08 PM
Whatever.... dude

Thank you for confirming my suspicions... I can't believe how shady you guys are making yourselves look.

I'm extremely happy I didn't end up bringing my S4 to you guys for tuning. :confused:

cdd1004
07-31-2014, 04:28 PM

bourge73
07-31-2014, 04:48 PM
WTF? this is really not my business. no time to play here.

Because you have customers cars to tune ?

bourge73
07-31-2014, 04:56 PM
WTF? this is really not my business. no time to play here.

Hmmm same ip addy too interesting... Dun dun dun