PDA

View Full Version : Chemical guys products

pyro
05-01-2014, 10:13 AM
Anyone know a shop in the city that sells this stuff or anyone looking to split shipping charges? Right now they have free shipping for orders over $200.
www.chemicalguys.com

benyl
05-01-2014, 10:21 AM
auto obssessed.

R-Audi
05-01-2014, 11:11 AM
Carzilla..

Weapon_R
05-01-2014, 11:26 AM
Support our sponsor auto obsessed. They carry this line and shipping is free when you spend $150

pyro
05-01-2014, 11:31 AM
Beauty! Ill support the sponsors.

schocker
05-01-2014, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
Support our sponsor auto obsessed. They carry this line and shipping is free when you spend $150
Carzilla is a sponsor too though.....would be nice to check things out in person sometimes

Offroad
05-01-2014, 03:29 PM
Ya local you get it now and speak with a knowledgeable sales person ....besides Hallowed_Point says it's the bomb at Carzilla :bigpimp:

Not knocking the other sponsor tho ....I wish they were local too :thumbsup:

k1l4m
05-01-2014, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by Offroad
Ya local you get it now and speak with a knowledgeable sales person ....besides Hallowed_Point says it's the bomb at Carzilla :bigpimp:

Not knocking the other sponsor tho ....I wish they were local too :thumbsup:

I went to Carzilla a few weeks back. Chris was helpful and there was a large variety of products :)

Weapon_R
05-01-2014, 05:31 PM
Didn't even know about Carzilla! Check them out too ;)

BMDUBS
05-01-2014, 08:28 PM
I too was in Carzilla the other day and Chris was really helpful. I bought some wax last year and it was specific to the color of car I had and he said it would be no problem to come in and exchange it. Good customer service :thumbsup:

schocker
05-01-2014, 11:07 PM
Does carzilla have hte CG stuff in the gallon containers?

pyro
05-02-2014, 08:26 AM
I'm heading down today and will let you know.
Edit: just got back and no I didn't see any

schocker
05-02-2014, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by pyro
I'm heading down today and will let you know.
Edit: just got back and no I didn't see any
Thanks for checking :thumbsup:

AutoObsessed
05-28-2014, 04:42 PM
Anyone know a shop in the city that sells this stuff or anyone looking to split shipping charges? Right now they have free shipping for orders over $200.
www.chemicalguys.com

We are the largest Chemical Guys distributor in Canada and carry over 230 of their items. Shipping is Free over $150 or flat rate shipping of $13 to Calgary on orders under $150.

Orders are shipped daily, in most cases if you place the order lets say Monday morning by 9am you will have Tuesday before noon!

We not only sell Premium Detailing Products but use them in our Auto Obsessed Detailing Studio, check out or website and Facebook for more information, videos and pictures describing our products an services.

www.autoobsessed.com

pyro
05-28-2014, 07:01 PM
Originally posted by AutoObsessed

We are the largest Chemical Guys distributor in Canada and carry over 230 of their items. Shipping is Free over $150 or flat rate shipping of $13 to Calgary on orders under $150.

Orders are shipped daily, in most cases if you place the order lets say Monday morning by 9am you will have Tuesday before noon!

We not only sell Premium Detailing Products but use them in our Auto Obsessed Detailing Studio, check out or website and Facebook for more information, videos and pictures describing our products an services.

www.autoobsessed.com

I actually ended up ordering about $200 worth of detailing products off the website and it showed up last week. Will definelty be placing another order soon. Extremely satisfied with AutoObsessed and the Chemical Guys products.

AutoObsessed
05-29-2014, 10:50 AM

I actually ended up ordering about $200 worth of detailing products off the website and it showed up last week. Will definelty be placing another order soon. Extremely satisfied with AutoObsessed and the Chemical Guys products.

Great, glad to hear!

Thank you for your business