PDA

View Full Version : Douchebag Huracan owner?

n1zm0
05-05-2014, 11:13 AM
Or justified calling for backup picture blocking Audi? :rofl:

8qQKs3xakgQ

This test mule has been spotted all over the Gulf Coast of Florida since the beginning of 2014 and after months of hearing about the car I finally saw it driving on the highway with my camera in hand. The driver didn't seem to mind people driving along the side of him taking cell phone pictures but he obviously had an issue seeing the camera I was using to take pictures and video of the car.

After driving along for awhile an Audi A8 showed up and immediately cut me off. After trying to block me from making any lane change I got around the Audi to continue on my way. As I approached the exit with the 2 cars behind me I was amazed the Audi forced his way on my right hand side and blocked my car from getting off the highway as the Lamborghini pulled in behind me. I have seen plenty of prototypes driving on the road well before production so I was shocked the driver of the Lamborghini was exiting the vehicle on the side of the highway and approaching my car. He immediately started yelling at me trying to intimidate me which I couldn't be bothered by but when he reached inside of my car and shoved my camera he escalated the situation which I decided it was time to call the police before he continued any further. Like the coward he is he promptly got back in the Lamborghini when he realized I was calling 911 and took off while the Audi sat there for a few minutes blocking my car from exiting the highway.

I hope Volkswagen Audi Group sees this video and shows who they have representing their brand. What a shame!!

http://jalopnik.com/watch-a-lamborghini-huracan-driver-go-ape-on-a-passing-1571622401

eiysa101
05-05-2014, 11:19 AM
Douchebag photographer. Stalked for over an hour

GTS4tw
05-05-2014, 11:23 AM
The camera guy was probably driving like a retard and causing issues for the lambo. He probably wanted to avoid a wreck, or distracting other drivers, I doubt he was worried about how awesome his camera was. "I have been "following him for 45 minutes so far" wow, probably thought he was getting ready to carjack him.

shakalaka
05-05-2014, 11:26 AM
Says himself been following for 45 minutes. Would annoy anyone, what a prick.

taemo
05-05-2014, 01:34 PM
the photographer is an idiot, I'm sure the lambo drive didn't mind him taking the first few minutes on video, likewise for the regular people taking snapshots with their phone.

but getting stalked for over 45min? i would get pissed too after 10-20min of someone following me.
what was this photographer hoping to get from this? a photoshoot at the nearest gas station?

BerserkerCatSplat
05-05-2014, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by taemo

what was this photographer hoping to get from this? a photoshoot at the nearest gas station?

You'd probably be surprised at the amount of money that spy photos of upcoming car test mules can net you.

taemo
05-05-2014, 02:01 PM
Originally posted by BerserkerCatSplat

You'd probably be surprised at the amount of money that spy photos of upcoming car test mules can net you.

yeah i was thinking of that but he got a few minutes of video already and clearly after 20-30min of stalking, the lambo wasn't smiling anymore.

at that point, what was the photographer hoping to get from an angry driver? friendly chat at the next gas station.

MGCM
05-05-2014, 02:08 PM
maybe he thought if he followed him that long he would impress the Lambo and would be given a complemantry ride in the Lambo..........:dunno: anyones guess

Darell_n
05-05-2014, 02:29 PM
Lambo drivers and paparazzi are made for each other. Not surprising to see each assuming their roles in this world.

2Legit2Quit
05-05-2014, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by eiysa101
Douchebag photographer. Stalked for over an hour

Darkane
05-05-2014, 02:46 PM
It's blatantly clear the guy taking video was provoking.

He either:

a) Wanted to see where the Lambo was going (Some top Secret Area-51 Base lol)
b) Get a rouse and have exactly what happened - Happen.

spikerS
05-05-2014, 02:49 PM
The photog was a complete asshole, and then like the pansie he is, calls the cops so he can be the victim.

He says it himself in the video, stalked him fro over 45 mins, hoping the lambo would stop at a gas station so he could take more pics of it.

botox
05-05-2014, 02:58 PM
Thread needs to be renamed to: Douchebag Huracan Stalker

killramos
05-05-2014, 03:19 PM
Yup. In the us I would be worried about getting shot following a car around for an hour...

The guy in the lambo was at least driving safely. Can't say so much about Mr. Subaru McCEL...

Seriously driving an exotic does not void your right to not be stalked. He's lucky the lambo driver didn't call the cops instead of his buddy. I probably would have after that long...

MGCM
05-05-2014, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by killramos
He's lucky the lambo driver didn't call the cops instead of his buddy. I probably would have after that long...

im kinda surprised the Lambo didnt just call the cops too, Id pull over and tell the asshole cops are on the way, so you can hang out and they'll arrest you for being a retard, or, you run, and I'll catch you, flatten your tires, and wait for the cops to arrive.......take your pick sir:thumbsup: cause either way your about to have a very bad day

theken
05-05-2014, 05:13 PM
I really doubt you can be arrested for following someone, especially when you have everything on video clearly showing your intent, it is not like he was like "oh man, when that guy stops I am going to stab his face" public anything can be filmed.

killramos
05-05-2014, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by theken
I really doubt you can be arrested for following someone, especially when you have everything on video clearly showing your intent, it is not like he was like "oh man, when that guy stops I am going to stab his face" public anything can be filmed.

Stalking us definitely against the law...

:rolleyes:

euro_racer
05-05-2014, 05:47 PM
I guess they don't have a distracted driving law in Florida... Douchebag photog

Graham_A_M
05-05-2014, 06:20 PM
Fuck, I was waiting for the photographer to do a pitman maneuver on the Audi, no such luck, THAT would have been amazing. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Redlined_8000
05-05-2014, 08:54 PM
Why drive that car on public roads if you dont want it to be seen?

icky2unk
05-06-2014, 07:29 AM
Originally posted by Redlined_8000
Why drive that car on public roads if you dont want it to be seen?

Difference between being seen and being followed for 45 minutes.

Redlined_8000
05-06-2014, 08:43 AM
Originally posted by icky2unk

Difference between being seen and being followed for 45 minutes.

No not really. Sure maybe its a "douchebag" move to follow him and video for 45 min but the guy in the Lambo knows he is driving something rare and he knows if pictures and videos get out it will be bad news for him. It is the Lambo guys responsibility to protect the identity of that car. He got what he deserved. BRZ guy didnt do anything wrong.

GTS4tw
05-06-2014, 09:14 AM

No not really. Sure maybe its a "douchebag" move to follow him and video for 45 min but the guy in the Lambo knows he is driving something rare and he knows if pictures and videos get out it will be bad news for him. It is the Lambo guys responsibility to protect the identity of that car. He got what he deserved. BRZ guy didnt do anything wrong.

WTF, so how does the guy go home, or back to the storage place for the car? Just drive there with some nut following him? I have had someone road rage and try to follow me home, I can tell you that is the last thing I would do, forest service roads ftw...

icky2unk
05-06-2014, 09:40 AM

Sorry but I don't care what he drives or who he is but everyone is entitle to their privacy and to not be followed for 45 minutes for some douche to make a couple bucks.

You are just as big of a douche if you think he is entitled to follow someone for 45 minutes on a freeway while recording them with a camera. Not only is that stupid, it i dangerous.

The guy even said he had to pull things to get to follow this guy.

Redlined_8000
05-06-2014, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by GTS4tw

WTF, so how does the guy go home, or back to the storage place for the car? Just drive there with some nut following him? I have had someone road rage and try to follow me home, I can tell you that is the last thing I would do, forest service roads ftw...

Hes driving a prototype car that isnt out yet.... People are gonna follow and take pics. He already had his buddy in the Audi try and run the BRZ off the road.

Redlined_8000
05-06-2014, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by icky2unk

Sorry but I don't care what he drives or who he is but everyone is entitle to their privacy and to not be followed for 45 minutes for some douche to make a couple bucks.

You are just as big of a douche if you think he is entitled to follow someone for 45 minutes on a freeway while recording them with a camera. Not only is that stupid, it i dangerous.

The guy even said he had to pull things to get to follow this guy.

Its not the right thing to follow someone for 45 mins stalking with a camera in your hand and driving at the same time I get that. But the point im trying to make is that is that car is a not even in production or out on the market yet. Its a brand new lambo and it will attract the attention of that BRZ guy trying to video it. Yes im a douche :D haha

clem24
05-06-2014, 03:57 PM
You guys have to realize it is this guy's job:

http://jtphotos.net/

He didn't actually do anything illegal.. Sure douchey, like every other paparazzi, but not illegal, ASSUMING he wasn't driving illegally. But obviously the reaction by the Lambo and Audi guys are definitely not normal, which is why he posted it. It's obvious why he followed them, but they didn't have to act all tough and shit; their reaction was completely uncalled for. And I have a feeling we'll probably hear more of this, especially of the Audi driver.

faiz999
05-06-2014, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by clem24

He didn't actually do anything illegal.. Sure douchey, like every other paparazzi, but not illegal, ASSUMING he wasn't driving illegally. But obviously the reaction by the Lambo and Audi guys are definitely not normal, which is why he posted it. It's obvious why he followed them, but they didn't have to act all tough and shit; their reaction was completely uncalled for. And I have a feeling we'll probably hear more of this, especially of the Audi driver.

both are dicks and just because its his living, doesnt absolve him from being an idiot.

Tik-Tok
05-06-2014, 04:33 PM
Originally posted by GTS4tw

WTF, so how does the guy go home, or back to the storage place for the car?

http://blog.ultrace.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Spy_Hunter1.png

taemo
05-06-2014, 04:40 PM

to me it just looks like he's whining just because he didn't get what he wanted.
it's like a wild life photographer complaning at a national park that the animal left before he could get a shot.

granted the lambo driver didnt act professionally either but i would be annoyed too if someone was chasing me non stop for 30-40min, i would have stopped and confronted the guy

clem24
05-07-2014, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by taemo
granted the lambo driver didnt act professionally either but i would be annoyed too if someone was chasing me non stop for 30-40min, i would have stopped and confronted the guy

Agreed - that's exactly what I was getting at - confronting the guy, but being civilized about it. Really all those guys proved was muscle > brains.

k1l4m
05-07-2014, 12:10 PM

Agreed - that's exactly what I was getting at - confronting the guy, but being civilized about it. Really all those guys proved was muscle > brains.

More like fat > brains :D (at least for the one guy)