PDA

View Full Version : MGT 4580 University of Lethbridge

muffzz
05-07-2014, 11:42 AM
Has anyone taken this course MGT 4580 ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT at the U of L Calgary Campus? Is it a fun/interesting course? How is the course load?

Thanks

Mitsu3000gt
05-07-2014, 04:19 PM
I have, but it was some time ago. Who is your prof?

muffzz
05-07-2014, 08:06 PM
Wamser, female prof.

Mitsu3000gt
05-08-2014, 08:50 AM
Hmm, never had her. I had it with David Ohreen (no idea if he still teaches there). He was decent.

When I took it, it was mostly the standard powerpoint based lecture for most of the class, with the odd movie on global warming mixed in. I believe the vast majority of my grade was a position paper on which I was free to choose the topic of (I wrote on whether I thought Hybrids were worth it at the time). I don't remember any actual tests.

Not super interesting, but you need a certain amount of 3000 level options, right? Haha.

Sorry I don't have some better info for you, given that the prof is different, it's hard to say what Wamser will be like. Pretty much every single class I eve took at the UofL CC was 90% powerpoint lectures, and they posted the powerpoints online for you to download and study off of. I would think your grade in that class will be based on paper(s) though, not typical exams.