PDA

View Full Version : FS: Alpine iXA-W404 Media double-din headunit (iPod, iPhone, USB, etc)

Super Panda
05-09-2014, 09:50 PM
http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NzUwWDEwMDA=/z/ppMAAMXQyY1TSGvV/$_20.JPG

This is a great double-din head unit. Played my iPod/iPhone flawlessly, with great sound. Looks good at night -- illuminates nicely.
It was in my last car for a few months, then I sold the car, but took this unit out to save for my next car. My new car came with a factory system already so I don't need this.
Unit is in near new condition, and has new remote control and new uncut factory harness. All manuals and box included.

Kijiji Ad Click Here (http://www.kijiji.ca/v-car-audio-gps/calgary/alpine-ixa-w404-media-double-d-headunit-ipod-iphone-usb-etc/582818055)

Website specs:

Alpine iXA-W404R digital media receiver makes it easy to use an iPod in any vehicle with a double din dash opening. It won't play your CDs, but it does play all your digital music with ease, even video files from your iPod.

You can fully customize the screen to your liking on your Alpine iXA-W404R by deploying up to three widgets at once — five are included, and you can download more from Alpine's website. Available widgets include clock, photo viewer, calendar, iPod artwork, and many more.

Simple iPod navigation and control - The big jog dial on the iXA-W404R works just like an iPod's click wheel. Turn it a little to access Search mode, then scroll line-by-line. Turn and hold the knob to move to Alphabet Search mode — now you can scroll through the alphabet to blaze through your lists of artists, albums, or songs. The current song keeps playing, so you won't interrupt the music while you're searching. The convenient "Back" button lets you backtrack through the menus, instead of starting over from the top.

Alpine iXA-W404R Play your other digital files, too Put your favorite MP3, WMA, and AAC files on a thumb drive, and you've got an easy way to stock up on tunes for your next road trip. Or you can play another USB-equipped music player through the USB slot.

iXA-W404R flexible system-building options - This versatile Alpine iXA-W404R car stereo works with all of Alpine's peripheral gear, including satellite radio, auxiliary input adapter, add-on USB input, or CD changer. With Alpine's optional KCE-400BT Bluetooth interface, you'll be able to answer or place a call with a touch of a button. You can also stream music from a music phone or Bluetooth-capable music player.

The iXA-W404 has no disc slot, but you can hook up Alpine's optional DVD changer to view movies while you're parked. You can add an Alpine GPS navigation module with preloaded maps using an optional adapter (available soon).

IMPRINT for an amplified system - Three sets of preamp outputs simplify setting up a system with external amplifiers and subs, and you'll appreciate the ability to control the subwoofer's output level from the stereo. For the best possible sound quality, add Alpine's PXA-H100 IMPRINT sound processor and KTX-H100 tuning kit — the IMPRINT measures your car's acoustics and adjusts the stereo's settings automatically to create a perfect audio environment.
Alpine iXA-W404R General features

Digital media receiver (no built-in CD player)
Built-in amplifier 50 peak x 4
Plays MP3, WMA, and AAC music files from external sources
4.3" full-color TFT display
Remote control

Alpine iXA-W404R Audio features:

2-band parametric equalizer
compatible with Alpine's PXA-H100 IMPRINT audio processor and KTX-H100 tuning kit

Alpine iXA-W404R Expandability:

iPod control: direct connection to USB input for newer iPods
compatible with Alpine's HD Radio tuner, Bluetooth adapter, CD changer, DVD changer, satellite radio
inputs: USB input
outputs: 6-channel preamp outputs (front, rear, subwoofer) — subwoofer output has bass level control

Asking for $250 :)