PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: Lamborghini in Medicine Hat

SKR
07-09-2014, 12:05 AM
Man, I'm seeing all the fancy cars in town lately.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/krccontractingltd/My%20brief%20encounter%20with%20a%20better%20person%20than%20me/WP_20140708_004_zps290b833c.jpg

You might notice that this picture stinks. I tried my best, but every one was nothing more than "I saw a Lamborghini, here's proof". I am the worst.

You might also notice the douchemobile in the background. I bet that guy's a real shit head. He should have parked on the sunny side and stayed out of the shot. Probably has a hamster dink too.

FraserB
07-09-2014, 12:16 AM
I always thought you had a white truck for some bizarre reason.:confused:

corsvette
07-09-2014, 12:28 AM
I must be a true Alberta redneck....I spent more time looking at the truck lol, I like it :thumbsup:

bjstare
07-09-2014, 07:53 AM
That car would be so much nicer if it was stock. Tinted taillights and black/red wheels and 3m di-noc on the lower portion....:barf:

Obviously, I'd still drive it thoguh. Despite being gayed-up by someone, it's still a Lambo.

InRich
07-09-2014, 10:12 AM
That looks terrible.

I wouldnt drive it. guess money cant buy taste.

sumguy777
07-09-2014, 03:06 PM
im pretty sure i saw that same car at euroworks parked out front just last week

SKR
07-09-2014, 05:28 PM
I thought it looked cool. The wing seemed a little extravagant, but it's still a lot better than anything I'll ever have.

I saw a Diablo on the TransCanada today, no picture though.

Originally posted by FraserB
I always thought you had a white truck for some bizarre reason.:confused:

I've always had white work trucks, but I don't think I've ever posted a picture of one.

Originally posted by corsvette
I must be a true Alberta redneck....I spent more time looking at the truck lol, I like it :thumbsup:

Thanks!

01RedDX
07-09-2014, 06:10 PM

Skrilla
07-09-2014, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by SKR

I saw a Diablo on the TransCanada today, no picture though.

Lighter orange color? Seen it a couple times if it's the same one, I'm fairly certain it's a kit car.

SKR
07-09-2014, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by 01RedDX

I like how your spotted threads always inadvertently turn into humblebrags of your vehicles haha nice stable.

Yeah, that is one expensive ricer.

This time wasn't on purpose though, honest! The last one was though.

Originally posted by Skrilla

Lighter orange color? Seen it a couple times if it's the same one, I'm fairly certain it's a kit car.

No, this one was silver. It might have been a kit too, I don't know. It was on the other side of the highway and I didn't see it until I was right across from it. I probably wouldn't know anyway even if I was standing right beside it. I think I've heard about the one you're talking about though.

Cansogo
07-10-2014, 11:24 AM
I passed it on Dunmore Monday night.............Looks legit??
Heard it was the same guy that bought the new Bentley.

Skrilla
07-10-2014, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by Cansogo
I passed it on Dunmore Monday night.............Looks legit??
Heard it was the same guy that bought the new Bentley.

Bentley GT? I thought I seen one of those the other week. Also seen a Phantom a few weeks ago by Costco. Purple color, was dirty as hell though