PDA

View Full Version : PHYS 259 and 369 advise

Aspen38
08-27-2014, 12:09 PM
Hello everyone!!

Am new here, just checking if anyone out there has any experience with Phys 259 from UoC, am a professional Oil and Gas ( Drilling Engineering) upgrading my diploma to Petroleum engineering, Apega assessed my application and decided to assign me few courses, total of 10, am starting with 2 or 3 at the moment, that is PHYS 259 and PHYS 369, and ENGG 369 ( probability and statistics for engineerrs), PHYS 259 is pretty aggressive and is keeping me busy, these tests are in first week of Dec, am basically self studying this now using UoC PHYS 259 course material, one question is what's the best way to prepare for the test? I'm thinking to go through 2 past exams once am through with the course slides!!! Any advise from past students are welcomed. I haven't even looked at the PHYS 369 and the statistic and probability course yet, too busy with PHYS 259, how worried should I be? Is it a pretty ok module to study??? Thanks all for any advise....cheers...
PS: I spoke with a guy teaching at SAIT who seems familiar with these PHYS courses and I might use some tutoring (one on one) to speed up the process...