PDA

View Full Version : Electrical Engineering Technology Sources/Info

phaedrus16
10-04-2014, 10:01 PM
Hey all,

Trying to get into Electrical Engineering Technology at NAIT for next September. I need to do some research for a career investigation report that is part of the application process. Does anyone know employers/companies/persons that I might be able to contact and glean some info from?

Thanks

Matty_10
10-05-2014, 10:20 PM
ATCO electric
Fortis
Altalink
BC hydro
Saskpower
Manitoba hydro
Magna Electric
Husky energy
Stantec
Magna IV
Enmax

Just to name a few, I don't remember who I spoke to for a lot of these companies. I basically just emailed them all and mostly only the provincial utility companies responded.

Cos
10-06-2014, 11:30 AM

Rat Fink
10-09-2014, 05:46 AM

rx7_turbo2
10-09-2014, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Rat Fink
What happened to the other stuff you were going to do this summer? So far you were chasing Instrumentation engineering technology (was due to start this September....did you?). You were also chasing a CPA designation as well as camp security jobs.

Don't forget about him wanting info on the heavy hauling program and Keyano and his inquiries regarding just about all possible positions on a drilling rig.

I get not knowing what you want to do with your life but that's a pretty big spectrum. Time to sit down in a quiet room with just yourself and really figure shit out.

ExtraSlow
10-09-2014, 11:31 AM
I think this guy has had too much time by himself in quiet rooms.