PDA

View Full Version : Sunset Overdrive

beecue
10-27-2014, 08:21 AM
heYWIUIFwbw

Anyone picking it up tomorrow? I can't wait to try it. Really looking forward to 8 player coop.

It's getting good reviews so far.

http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/sunset-overdrive

killramos
10-27-2014, 08:53 AM
WIth the new XOne deal for the white console at 350 dollars i might pick it up. Gunna ask the wife if she prefers a white or black console on the main floor ( i don't get to make aesthetic decisions above the basement).

That being said it doesn't look that appealing tbh. Especially with Halo out next week.

beecue
10-27-2014, 09:00 AM
I don't think that price has been confirmed for Canada. It's an awesome deal if they do drop it to that price.

killramos
10-27-2014, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by beecue
I don't think that price has been confirmed for Canada. It's an awesome deal if they do drop it to that price.

I did notice that, with the dollar the way it is you might be right. If it does come for 350 ill buy one on the spot... Or just buy one in phoenix and bring it back lol. I still have bunch of USD that i never cashed.

schocker
10-27-2014, 09:54 AM
Would almost get a second xbox at that price for downstairs. I wonder how long it goes for, probably until around christmas. Still don't get why they have to keep cutting prices to sell when the xbox actually has games or I would have bought a ps4 by now.... I pre-ordered this though, I think it comes wednesday, I need to get an external HDD first though. Looks fun, kind of JSRF with crackdown type game. Haven't paid too much attention though so I will check the reviews tomorrow.

Despair*
10-27-2014, 10:00 AM
The 350$ bundles are in the US only. Smoking deal for anyone living down here. For here are prices won't budge much.

IGN gave a good review for the game: 9.0
http://ca.ign.com/articles/2014/10/27/sunset-overdrive-review

schocker
10-31-2014, 07:52 AM
Played this last night. I like it. Quite fun, kind of a mix of saints row, crackdown and JSRF. Graphics are really nice too.

heavyD
11-02-2014, 09:54 PM
It's pretty addictive. The controls take a little to get used to but once you are used to the scheme you can run around the city from building to building with ease. Good character customization as it blends seamlessly into cut scenes.