PDA

View Full Version : natural body building

rob the knob
01-03-2015, 09:19 PM
i was watching NPAA body building on SHAW today

they were telling tv viewers that this is natural. no drugs.

i am surprised because i didn't know that it was accepted that steroids and drugs are ok in the other body building leagues.

i know that some body builders do drugs and arnold s. did drugs. i did not know that most people in top leagues do drugs.

the guys and girls in this nature class show are smaller than 9ichange this9 body building magazines and other top shows isee

riander5
01-03-2015, 09:48 PM
You think jay cutler and phil heath and kai greene did that naturally!???? :nut:

Darkane
01-03-2015, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by riander5
You think jay cutler and phil heath and kai greene did that naturally!???? :nut:

Kai and Branch are nattys. That's why they're runner ups

:rofl:

riander5
01-03-2015, 10:01 PM
Originally posted by Darkane

Kai and Branch are nattys. That's why they're runner ups

:rofl:

Only reason why i dont buckle down and go for the title, i could only ever be second best!

;)

mazdavirgin
01-03-2015, 10:29 PM
I think this is really apropos...

These days, natural bodybuilding simply means "not on steroids and other drugs right now... at least not the kind that can be easily detected."

http://www.t-nation.com/training/how-natural-is-natural-bodybuilding

danno
01-03-2015, 10:44 PM
Maybe it's just the guys I work with and friends that go to the gym regularly are on some sort of juice. I go super early in the morning so I don't see the young guys anymore. A couple guys cycle only once a year, 2 other guys are on and off all year.

ddduke
01-04-2015, 12:20 AM
It's pretty obvious who's natural and who isn't after you've been training for more then a few years and I mean really training, not the guy who hits the gym 3 times a week and does basic workouts with moderate diet.

There's only so much you can attain naturally when it comes to size gains and I'd be willing to wager that nearly 100% of body builders are on some sort of gear.

Basically every guy I work out with or talk to at the gym is running something or at least runs 1 bulking and 1 cutting cycle a year. I think that's pretty much the norm these days in the body building world.

Type_S1
01-04-2015, 02:09 AM
it's funny how people say gym so hard to look good and be healthy but then take stuff that lowers your life expectancy and destroys organs.

off topic: Sounds like ddduke is hating on the 3 day a week gym guy. How do you have a life or other hobbies when you spend 6 days, 10-12 hours at the gym a week?

JRSC00LUDE
01-04-2015, 02:16 AM
Originally posted by Type_S1
off topic: Sounds like ddduke is hating on the 3 day a week gym guy. How do you have a life or other hobbies when you spend 6 days, 10-12 hours at the gym a week?

:confused:

I don't see that in what he said at all. He is pointing out the distinction between hobbyist and enthusiast for lack of better terms.

Spending 10-12 hours a week at a gym or working out/getting excercise IS a life.

You spend 40-60 hours a week at work, you eat out, you go for beers, etc. 12 hours a week taking care of your physical health (minus the bros on gear) should be a minimum.

heavyfuel
01-04-2015, 11:23 AM
it's funny how people say gym so hard to look good and be healthy but then take stuff that lowers your life expectancy and destroys organs.

4 day/week guy on a solid diet checking in. For a guy who brags about his executive membership at Talisman, haven't run into him yet lol I'm usually there 8:30 pm on weeknights and afternoons on weekends. Is the executive locker room not as crowded in the morning?
:dunno:

And fuck juice, I couldn't give a fuck how much/little I can lift, for me it's all about being healthy (check) and looking good with my shirt off (check) and staying fit for skiing and boarding (check) I been clean for over a decade now, I did enough hard drugs when I was younger that I should have OD'd dozens of times and I survived all of that, but the thought of injecting steroids and changing my body composition unnaturally, just scares the fuck out of me and always has.

ddduke
01-04-2015, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by heavyfuel

4 day/week guy on a solid diet checking in. For a guy who brags about his executive membership at Talisman, haven't run into him yet lol I'm usually there 8:30 pm on weeknights and afternoons on weekends. Is the executive locker room not as crowded in the morning?
:dunno:

And fuck juice, I couldn't give a fuck how much/little I can lift, for me it's all about being healthy (check) and looking good with my shirt off (check) and staying fit for skiing and boarding (check) I been clean for over a decade now, I did enough hard drugs when I was younger that I should have OD'd dozens of times and I survived all of that, but the thought of injecting steroids and changing my body composition unnaturally, just scares the fuck out of me and always has.

Nice try taking a jab there garbage man. I work out of town 280 days/year, I also have a membership at Goodlife on top of Talisman. How do you know whether you've run into me? Do you even know what I look like? Graham_am's bro works out there and I shoot the shit with him every time I see him, he can vouch that I'm a 7 day a week guy when I'm in town.

You're such an ignorant fuck, you always cut down what you can't do or don't understand. No one here is saying steroids are great, you don't understand that there's steroids/supps available that really aren't that bad for you, especially with the supervision of a physician.

BTW, just cause you lost 30lbs doesn't mean you look great or know fuck all about body building. You just went from a fat fuck to a skinny fuck. You're the same as all the losers on instagram and facebook that work out for 6 months and suddenly are all #fitfam #fitlife #cleaneating #ripped. Come talk to me when you've been doing it for a few years and learn something.

When I need advice or an opinion on how to load a truck with garbage then I'll give you a call, when I want fitness advice I'll ask someone who actually knows what they're talking about.

I wasn't hating on those guys at all, what I was getting at is that if it's not a lifestyle for you and you don't have a proper diet + a proper work out regiment then you likely won't plateau the way someone who's completely committed.

I don't find it that difficult to manage both, when I'm in town I usually go right after work (4pm) and stay till about 630, home by 7. I cook an entire weeks worth of meals once a week so that doesn't waste much time during the week. I also don't have any kids. I have plenty of time for fun and hobbies.

Milk2%
01-04-2015, 04:50 PM
Originally posted by ddduke

Nice try taking a jab there garbage man. I work out of town 280 days/year, I also have a membership at Goodlife on top of Talisman. How do you know whether you've run into me? Do you even know what I look like? Graham_am's bro works out there and I shoot the shit with him every time I see him, he can vouch that I'm a 7 day a week guy when I'm in town.

You're such an ignorant fuck, you always cut down what you can't do or don't understand. No one here is saying steroids are great, you don't understand that there's steroids/supps available that really aren't that bad for you, especially with the supervision of a physician.

BTW, just cause you lost 30lbs doesn't mean you look great or know fuck all about body building. You just went from a fat fuck to a skinny fuck. You're the same as all the losers on instagram and facebook that work out for 6 months and suddenly are all #fitfam #fitlife #cleaneating #ripped. Come talk to me when you've been doing it for a few years and learn something.

When I need advice or an opinion on how to load a truck with garbage then I'll give you a call, when I want fitness advice I'll ask someone who actually knows what they're talking about.

I wasn't hating on those guys at all, what I was getting at is that if it's not a lifestyle for you and you don't have a proper diet + a proper work out regiment then you likely won't plateau the way someone who's completely committed.

I don't find it that difficult to manage both, when I'm in town I usually go right after work (4pm) and stay till about 630, home by 7. I cook an entire weeks worth of meals once a week so that doesn't waste much time during the week. I also don't have any kids. I have plenty of time for fun and hobbies.

BALLING 2 gym memberships. You must be apart of the elite.

I only have 3 things to say to you

1) Your a fucken loser
2)Hows bringing your own bar to the gym?
3)You still paying for your girl to lose that weight down to 160lbs?

Cheers

roll_over
01-04-2015, 05:07 PM
That was one thing to say and two questions

heavyfuel
01-04-2015, 05:28 PM

Oh you're just so fuckin alpha lol

Originally posted by Milk2%

1) Your a fucken loser

Cheers

X2.

ddduke
01-04-2015, 05:35 PM

1) Your a fucken loser

Cheers

Another constructive comment by good old milk2%.

Are you still an elite crossfit athlete that knows everything about fitness but won't back up any of his bullshit?

r3ccOs
01-04-2015, 05:45 PM
I'm glad I have a gym downstairs in my building... there are LOTS of type "A"s in my company, but luckily the Marathon runner types and not the ones who prefer rolling coal with DC and Metal Mulisha stickers on their lifted one ton.

bodybuilding in itself is a "sport" for some... but I swear that the majority of the people who juice or are hard into bodybuilding are doing it for some "reason" other than health...

in fact, I would greatly doubt that high stress isometric anerobic lifts and a high protein low fat/carb diet for an extended duration is great for anyoneone.

When I played football with the bisons, we trained and took cues from weightlifters and wrestlers... our training was purpose built... but football is far from a sport that is geared to make anyone healthy. I wrecked my MCL and my L2 vertabre... and took far more damage in that sport than with playing any other.

I think weight training has incredible merit... but a combination of cross training, plyometrics and aerobic training is a must.

Granted... when I was doing heavy squats, heavy power cleans and upper body lifts, I could run a 40 faster than when I wasd able to run a 10k at 48, when I was playing soccer...

but overall, I think stricly training in high intensity anerobic exercises... you're releasing free radicales, constantly depleting your adrenal glands and increasing overall stress levels too often.

if you look at most body builders, weight lifters or power lifters, regardless of steroids... (which is used appropiately... should limit its adverse effects to cardiovascular damage) in the long term, they're far from healthy in the latter years.

I'd sooner rather look like GSP than Ronnie Coleman

heavyfuel
01-04-2015, 05:45 PM
Oh BTW ddduke I did run into you- a few months back, the machine in the corner under the stairs, I thought u were done with a curl bar so I grabbed it and may I add you were rather polite about letting me know you were still using it. The ink, dude, the post your mug thread. I got a photographic memory. 7 days/week? U must be Wolverine then as far as recovery goes. Never said I looked great shirtless, said I look good, which I do.

Sounds like you're the one cutting down all forms of fitness except good 'ole bro hardcore shit. I may not lift half of what guys my size do but I can hold my head up high and be proud of my natural results.

I'm there for ME and no one else. I highly doubt you can honestly say the same.

roll_over
01-04-2015, 05:52 PM
I think the real question is why do you have a custom user title?

buh_buh
01-04-2015, 05:59 PM
And this is why nobody likes to post in the fitness forum.

r3ccOs
01-04-2015, 09:31 PM
I personally still think that those who are obsessed with their appearance, specifically those leatherfaced bodybuilder types... have became their own "type A" charactercher through enough of their own self belief...

chance are, these guys were interverted little squirts or fat geeks picked on in high school and have "re-invented" themselves, and honestly gone too far.

Milk2%
01-04-2015, 09:32 PM

Another constructive comment by good old milk2%.

Are you still an elite crossfit athlete that knows everything about fitness but won't back up any of his bullshit?

Enough with your wits. I'm not an elite crossfit athlete but if you use your imagination i get paid to workout ;)

dddouchbag

ddduke
01-04-2015, 09:39 PM

Enough with your wits. I'm not an elite crossfit athlete but if you use your imagination i get paid to workout ;)

dddouchbag

Oh, more mystery coming from milk2%, he gets paid to work out, therefore he's an expert and can critique everything fitness related. Yet, he won't post workouts, credentials, pictures or anything else that proves his expertise.

Milk2%
01-04-2015, 09:48 PM

Oh, more mystery coming from milk2%, he gets paid to work out, therefore he's an expert and can critique everything fitness related. Yet, he won't post workouts, credentials, pictures or anything else that proves his expertise.

Cause I don't need an ego boost by posting my life on a car forum haha

JRSC00LUDE
01-04-2015, 09:50 PM

Cause I don't need an ego boost by posting my life on a car forum haha

You get enough of one from picking on ddduke? :rofl:

Milk2%
01-04-2015, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by JRSC00LUDE

You get enough of one from picking on ddduke? :rofl:

Haha I see it as trolling and it's rather comical

ddduke
01-04-2015, 09:59 PM

Haha I see it as trolling and it's rather comical

I guess it doesn't take much to entertain a retard. Maybe when you get bored of "trolling" me you can buy a bucket of play dough to keep yourself entertained.

heavyfuel
01-04-2015, 10:33 PM

I guess it doesn't take much to entertain a retard. Maybe when you get bored of "trolling" me you can buy a bucket of play dough to keep yourself entertained.

I sure find this entertaining lol I'm gonna try to haul enough garbage this week so I can save up for a bucket of play dough lmao

Cos
01-04-2015, 10:42 PM

JRSC00LUDE
01-04-2015, 10:50 PM
One day, all three will meet by chance, a massive bro-off single max death match will ensue, somewhere around the 700 lb deadlift a lifelong camaraderie will form.

Like so many 45# plates on a bar......these, are the days of our lives. :love:

kertejud2
01-04-2015, 10:51 PM
I see more of

https://33.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m8h10vYjWH1qmxhwpo4_500.gif

Modelexis
01-04-2015, 10:58 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh

x2

heavyfuel
01-05-2015, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by roll_over
I think the real question is why do you have a custom user title?

It was a consequence lol I hereby suggest the custom user title of "Beyond Bro" for ddduke lol

Originally posted by buh_buh

No, it's because this is one forum where posters will be expected to back up their keyboarding, and so few are willing/capable of doing so.

GQBalla
01-05-2015, 10:17 AM
There are many misconceptions of Steroids.
Many steroids are used in the medical world.
What about those on Testosterone Replacement Therapy?

Please post articles/sources of how Steroids lower your life expectancy and "destroys" your organs as I am quite interested in this. I have yet to come across any articles where steroids themselves are to blame.

Back on topic, it's naive to believe Bodybuilders even Physique competitors are "natural"

Why can't we all just get along?

heavyfuel
01-06-2015, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by GQBalla

Please post articles/sources of how Steroids lower your life expectancy and "destroys" your organs as I am quite interested in this. I have yet to come across any articles where steroids themselves are to blame.

Back on topic, it's naive to believe Bodybuilders even Physique competitors are "natural"

No getting along lol more fun that way

I wasn't attacking medically supervised use of pharmaceutical grade FDA approved steroids for proper medically necessitated reasons.

It's those fat fucks or twiggy aliens that used to get picked on in school who meet a guy who knows a guy who met a guy at the bar who sells juice and God knows what's in it, but who cares let's get jacked bro. Let's skip the dedication and focus part and inject each other's ass cheeks. Not saying those guys don't work hard in the gym. But you're either natural or you aren't and that is that. I find it funny how guys 10-15 yrs younger than me all juiced up still have to try to prove something when I'm around lol I laugh inside at how obvious it is that the last people those types are training for, is themselves. I have 2 former friends that were on juice hard and what fuckin losers lol

zipdoa
01-06-2015, 02:25 PM
Fuck, I thought I was doing a stand-up job of trolling in the New Years thread. You guys nailed it!:guns: :guns: :clap:

C_Dave45
01-06-2015, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by r3ccOs
I personally still think that those who are obsessed with their appearance, specifically those leatherfaced bodybuilder types... have became their own "type A" charactercher through enough of their own self belief...

chance are, these guys were interverted little squirts or fat geeks picked on in high school and have "re-invented" themselves, and honestly gone too far.

Sadly this is more truth than fiction.

This is my "brother". He's 50 years old in this pic.
Not by blood, but we were closer than most fleshly brothers. We grew up together in the same house from age 4. We went through a lot of shit. He went one direction, I went another. At age 14 his hand was crushed beyond repair, and they took his big toe to make a thumb. To compensate for his self esteem he started body building. In his 20's he started bouncing in small town BC bars. He did that for over 20 years. Got to be a major player with all the heavy hitters. He took every supplement and juice known to man. He got me into lifting while I was playing hockey and I went from 150 lbs to 190, very clean, pounds. The way he looks there....two months later he died. Heart gave out in his sleep. It crushed my world beyond belief. What some people thought was the epitome of health and strength, ruined him. In the end he could hardly walk from all the damage to his body. He went to sleep last March and never woke up.

Say what you will about him, and I don't condone his lifestyle..he was my brother and I loved him deeply. But in the end that killed him.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o312/CalgaryDave/10013436_10151980073401892_56690164_o.jpg

Canucks3322
01-06-2015, 03:42 PM
Sorry for your loss CDave...I used to work out 7 days a week too though I never used steroids I realized as I got older how pointless it was to just look muscular all the while I didn't play any actual sports and I was filling my body with garbage like heavily processed protein powders and garbage supermarket red meats. .I gave up the lifting and focused on eating properly and doing active things that are much healthier...imo, strictly bodybuilding with no purpose whatsoever is about the most vain and moronic activity a man can do.

fiveowed
01-06-2015, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by GQBalla

natural (http://idfa.ca/)
On Gear (http://cbbf.ca/Photos.aspx)

max_boost
01-06-2015, 04:49 PM
oh man I miss adidas what happened to that guy. he would be a good contributor to threads like this haha

heavyfuel
01-06-2015, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by C_Dave45

Sadly this is more truth than fiction.

This is my "brother". He's 50 years old in this pic.
Not by blood, but we were closer than most fleshly brothers. We grew up together in the same house from age 4. We went through a lot of shit. He went one direction, I went another. At age 14 his hand was crushed beyond repair, and they took his big toe to make a thumb. To compensate for his self esteem he started body building. In his 20's he started bouncing in small town BC bars. He did that for over 20 years. Got to be a major player with all the heavy hitters. He took every supplement and juice known to man. He got me into lifting while I was playing hockey and I went from 150 lbs to 190, very clean, pounds. The way he looks there....two months later he died. Heart gave out in his sleep. It crushed my world beyond belief. What some people thought was the epitome of health and strength, ruined him. In the end he could hardly walk from all the damage to his body. He went to sleep last March and never woke up.

Say what you will about him, and I don't condone his lifestyle..he was my brother and I loved him deeply. But in the end that killed him.

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o312/CalgaryDave/10013436_10151980073401892_56690164_o.jpg

Sorry for your loss as well Dave. Did he keep up on regular physicals and that sort of stuff? What was his diet like? Drinking? Drugs? Not being condescending I just am truly curious since I'm 39 and headed down that path. Looked awesome at 50 and I will accomplish the same, drug free unless my doctor says it's life or death.

Proper diet, nutrition and lifestyle is 70-80% of it, lifting is really not that big of a factor unless your goal is to look like Kali Muscle, which is fine but just not for me. Couldn't imagine trying to strap in to my snowboard all jacked like that lol like another poster said, much rather look like GSP than Ronnie Coleman any day of the week.

Originally posted by Canucks3322
.imo, strictly bodybuilding with no purpose whatsoever is about the most vain and moronic activity a man can do.

See now while some may agree, that's a pretty moronic and judgmental statement, and IMO very uncalled for.

Canucks3322
01-06-2015, 05:36 PM
Just my opinion, ok moronic is harsh but you can't deny its vain... its no different than chicks who spend hours putting on makeup and researching what to wear or entering a beauty pageant. .

A790
01-06-2015, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Canucks3322
Just my opinion, ok moronic is harsh but you can't deny its vain... its no different than chicks who spend hours putting on makeup and researching what to wear or entering a beauty pageant. .
It is what it is. You aren't in much of a position to judge given that you're one small person in a big world.

heavyfuel
01-06-2015, 05:59 PM
Yeah it is vain big time but can't really compare that to putting on makeup lol I'll admit, with my insecurities about life in general, myself I find it to be a very comforting by-product of good health, to look good. I don't think I could handle it very well at all being a 39 year old garbage hauler who's still renting if I was fat and ugly on top of that lol that's what set me off to begin with, I wanted to recover from my knee surgery FAST and my size 38 Carhartts were getting tight... wasn't having any of that shit so I did something about it and not offering apologies for becoming vain in the process. We live in a fucked up judgmental society.

A790
01-06-2015, 06:02 PM
Yeah it is vain big time but can't really compare that to putting on makeup lol I'll admit, with my insecurities about life in general, myself I find it to be a very comforting by-product of good health, to look good. I don't think I could handle it very well at all being a 39 year old garbage hauler who's still renting if I was fat and ugly on top of that lol that's what set me off to begin with, I wanted to recover from my knee surgery FAST and my size 38 Carhartts were getting tight... wasn't having any of that shit so I did something about it and not offering apologies for becoming vain in the process. We live in a fucked up judgmental society.
Man... you must be a tank by now since the last time I saw you was like... 6 months ago? And you were big then lol

heavyfuel
01-06-2015, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by A790

Man... you must be a tank by now since the last time I saw you was like... 6 months ago? And you were big then lol

Nah dude I'm down to 223 as of yesterday. 220 was my goal but I think I'm gonna have to go for 215 by March 1 now. I was 255ish, fuck that lol

A790
01-06-2015, 06:06 PM

Nah dude I'm down to 223 as of yesterday. 220 was my goal but I think I'm gonna have to go for 215 by March 1 now. I was 255ish, fuck that lol
Woah man. Learn and mean!

I'm awaiting shoulder surgery before I can hit the gym again :( So you're going down, and I, uhh... went up (210 - 223... lol)

heavyfuel
01-06-2015, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by A790

Woah man. Learn and mean!

I'm awaiting shoulder surgery before I can hit the gym again :( So you're going down, and I, uhh... went up (210 - 223... lol)

Shit. Sorry to hear that. Is it a major surgery?

max_boost
01-06-2015, 06:20 PM
Look good. Feel good. Play good.

Ain't nothing wrong with aesthetics. Bodybuilding requires tremendous amounts of dedication and discipline. While it's cool to join the 1000 club I will just focus on being a baller and pay people to live heavy shit for me. :rofl: Jokes a side, do something, anything, there are enough fat people in this world. :werd:

C_Dave45
01-06-2015, 08:08 PM

Sorry for your loss as well Dave. Did he keep up on regular physicals and that sort of stuff? What was his diet like? Drinking? Drugs? Not being condescending I just am truly curious since I'm 39 and headed down that path. Looked awesome at 50 and I will accomplish the same, drug free unless my doctor says it's life or death.

Proper diet, nutrition and lifestyle is 70-80% of it, lifting is really not that big of a factor unless your goal is to look like Kali Muscle, which is fine but just not for me. Couldn't imagine trying to strap in to my snowboard all jacked like that lol like another poster said, much rather look like GSP than Ronnie Coleman any day of the week.

See now while some may agree, that's a pretty moronic and judgmental statement, and IMO very uncalled for.

Thanks. Oh I doubt you're anywhere near his path. The only thing his doctors were good for were prescribing all the oxy and codeine he could get his hands on. There's currently an investigation into how WCB handled his case over the past 35 years. Having gone through many surgeries on his hand, and the years of walking without a big toe that caused his discs to slowly deteriorate, he was in constant pain.

Add to that, working with the HA's, hanging out with NHL players during Penticton Summers, was a shit load of other party favours.
His diet was as clean as any serious body builder, but everything else only made his health worse.
Many people don't realize, that when you see body builders in competition, they're as close to death as you can get, with all the steriods and diuretics, they walk a close line to heart failure. He was a body builder for probably 25 years. Add to that, a bad lifestyle and it was only a matter of time.

A790
01-06-2015, 09:03 PM

Shit. Sorry to hear that. Is it a major surgery?
LOL I'll let you know after my appt with my doc on Feb 5 :)

heavyfuel
01-06-2015, 11:13 PM
Originally posted by C_Dave45

Thanks. Oh I doubt you're anywhere near his path. The only thing his doctors were good for were prescribing all the oxy and codeine he could get his hands on. There's currently an investigation into how WCB handled his case over the past 35 years. Having gone through many surgeries on his hand, and the years of walking without a big toe that caused his discs to slowly deteriorate, he was in constant pain.

Add to that, working with the HA's, hanging out with NHL players during Penticton Summers, was a shit load of other party favours.
His diet was as clean as any serious body builder, but everything else only made his health worse.
Many people don't realize, that when you see body builders in competition, they're as close to death as you can get, with all the steriods and diuretics, they walk a close line to heart failure. He was a body builder for probably 25 years. Add to that, a bad lifestyle and it was only a matter of time.

Ahhh. Gotcha. I just meant the path to still looking good at 50 lol not all the other stuff. A few years ago over tequila shots with a complete stranger at Richmond's I found out that one of my friends from my heavy drug days whom I'd lost contact with, had died of a heart attack at 41, and he'd turned his life around and got into great shape too. I don't know if he was juicing or not, didn't ask. But I do know that he did a lot more drugs than me way back when. After 5 months of hydroxycut, low low carbs and 250+ grams of protein daily, had a physical and complete blood work last Nov. 25 and the doc didn't call back so, so far so good I guess.

BananaFob
01-07-2015, 10:15 AM
Originally posted by max_boost
Look good. Feel good. Play good.

While it's cool to join the 1000 club I will just focus on being a baller

WHY NOT BOTH :poosie:

max_boost
01-08-2015, 12:39 PM
^^^
You are just too sexy man. :love: