PDA

View Full Version : Upholstery repair's and new

jordan@urbanx
01-15-2015, 11:43 AM
Hello, my name is Jordan and I am the owner/operator of Urban Expressions Wheel and Tire on Horton Road SW and I am now adding upholstery to the shop. I have over 12 years experience in the industry. For now I will be taking on small projects and all sorts of repairs(cars, street bikes, atv's, dirt bikes, sea doo's and commercial vehicle seats) as well as installing factory replacement skins for customers. let me know if there's anything I can help you out with.
Thanks and have a great day

ercchry
01-15-2015, 12:53 PM
would you be able to do the fab work (new seat hoop, and seat pan) along with the upholstery for a custom bike?

beyond_ban
01-15-2015, 02:39 PM
Jordan, what would be an approximate cost to get leather side bolsters repaired?

Just a google image pic, but something like this:
http://i.imgur.com/lmKBNFc.jpg

jordan@urbanx
01-16-2015, 01:23 PM
Originally posted by ercchry
would you be able to do the fab work (new seat hoop, and seat pan) along with the upholstery for a custom bike?
I am not quite setup to do any metal fab work as of yet but definitely will be working towards that.
Right now I am only set up to do the foam and upholstery work.
Thanks Jordan

Canucks3322
01-16-2015, 07:58 PM
Jordan, exact same as beyondban for an Audi A3... is it possible to make an appointment and wait while it's done preferably on a weekend?