PDA

View Full Version : Flames Ticket Giveaway - Jets @ Flames Monday Feb 2 2015

rage2
02-02-2015, 10:02 AM
Hey guys. We're giving away a pair of tickets to tonight's flames game, you know just because we're awesome haha.

I'm going to copy our FB contest from last week, so all you need to do is to post a reply why you think you should win, and I'll choose a winner at 12pm today. The better (funnier) the reason, the better chance I'll choose your entry.

Make sure you check your PM's around that time, you have a 30 minute limit to claim the tickets.

Good luck! :goflames:

lasimmon
02-02-2015, 11:13 AM
I should win because the first game I ever went to in the NHL was a flames vs Jets game way back when.. You know need to come full circle and all! :goflames:

SOAB
02-02-2015, 11:17 AM
I should win because I have a Valerie Bure horse head jersey, which means I've been a fan for a looooong ass time!

spikerS
02-02-2015, 11:45 AM
i love one direction because they are all sweet, fun, loving guys.
they are great singers and they all really seem to know how to treat a girl right
during an interview they said:
harry: i just want her to know she is safe with me
zayn: even tho i cant swim im my girlfriend is drowning i would try to save her no matter what
louis: thinks a guy should get slapped in the face with a baseball bat if they ever stood up a girl or use them. and louis is old faison. he thinks a guy should pay and open the girls door
niall: said he lived next to a abusive person who hurt his daughter and he said i will never hurt or hit my daughter in any way
liam: loves his girlfriend with all his heart and would not want to hurt her .
this is only a couple reasons why i like them. i dont like them because there celebrates i like them for them :)

Oh wait, that was my entry for "why I should win tickets to see One Direction"...

I should win Flames tickets for the same reasons above, I am just too lazy to change the names.

rage2
02-02-2015, 11:57 AM
spikers you can't win because you're supposed to be coming over to do some kitchen work at my house tonight.

You're more than welcome to watch it with me on TV after you're done haha.

BavarianBeast
02-02-2015, 12:01 PM
I should win these tickets because I got kicked out of a hockey game almost 10 years ago for throwing a hot dog weiner at the back of some girls head I liked. I haven't been back since.

rage2
02-02-2015, 12:01 PM
You can't leave us hanging like that. Did you get the girl?

GreyFox
02-02-2015, 12:09 PM
My in-laws are looking to move here. My wife set up a viewing to go and look at a place at the complete opposite end of town from where we live.

If I were to happen upon Flames tickets for tonight, I would be absolved of attending said viewing which is 50km away from where we live. AND it could possibly delay the in-laws arrival....even if just for one day.

Hockey > in-laws.

spikerS
02-02-2015, 12:11 PM
Originally posted by rage2
spikers you can't win because you're supposed to be coming over to do some kitchen work at my house tonight.

You're more than welcome to watch it with me on TV after you're done haha.

FML

Kobe
02-02-2015, 12:38 PM
I should win so I can give the tickets to SpikerS since he can't win and he will be a no-show to do kitchen work for you...

luuluu
02-02-2015, 12:39 PM
I want to go to the game so I can get out of going grocery shopping with the girlfriend and having a rest day from the gym :D

gkAeris
02-02-2015, 12:42 PM
i should win because my husband is working out of town for a week and I am single and ready to mingle with my broken ankle......:clap:

Euro838
02-02-2015, 12:46 PM
^^^ I saw her ankle! +1 for gkAeris to win! Imagine someone inserting a baseball through your heel! haha!

rage2
02-02-2015, 01:02 PM
Winners chosen, tickets sent. Thanks for playing!

I gotta admit, this contest is probably the best one in terms of odds with so few entries haha.