PDA

View Full Version : College of the Rockies - Sustainable Business Practices Degree

Mixalot27
02-21-2015, 06:45 PM
I am currently in my first year of the Business Admin program at COTR (College of the Rockies) in Cranbrook. I am enjoying the College and my program here so far and I have a straight A average. I am considering the options of continuing at COTR for four years and getting their business admin degree in sustainable business practices versus transferring after two years and getting a business admin or similar degree from U of L or U of C.

I grew up and lived in Calgary all my life until now. I am enjoying the change of atmosphere and smaller town. My classes at COTR so far have been very good with small class sizes and good resources (free parking, etc). It is also much cheaper for both tuition and cost of living in Cranbrook. I love the mountains and outdoor activities so its great for that.

However I am wondering what the differences in my future career prospects would be depending on which degree I get. Which degree would give me the best marketability with employers? Or is there much difference in the long term?

Here is the link to the COTR Sustainable Business Practices Degree:

http://www.cotr.bc.ca/BusinessAdmin/cotr_web.asp?IDNumber=169