PDA

View Full Version : Advice on new Career $30+/hr

RickDaTuner
03-02-2015, 02:21 PM
Hey Beyond,

I am looking to make a career change in the near future, and would like some advice on where to look.

A little background on me...

I have for the last 8 years worked in the Automotive Industry as a Mechanic, focusing mainly on The Ford Product, I am a Red Seal Journeyman, Who attended the Ford ASSET Apprenticeship.

Although the Majority of my work experience has been on the Automotive service side, I have also had my own Business in Texas, have had a great deal of experience in management, and team development from past NPO involvements.

I'd like to stay in a mechanical work environment, as the transition would be easiest, but I am curious to know if you can pick up other apprenticeships with just My AST Cert. and make $30+/hr? I was looking into Instrumentation, Or other types of Industry Technician type jobs.

Also are there other fields, besides Sales that can offer me a $60k yr salary.

I would like to Achieve a Mechanical Engineering Technologist Diploma from SAIT, but thats three years away as I missed the application to attend for this upcoming year.

I'd really appreciate the help as Im pretty much done with stained hands, and having a new cut, scrapped on my hands every other day, plus the quality of life in that industry just plain ole sucks.

Thanks again.

dj_rice
03-02-2015, 02:38 PM
Not much of a change but you can try Parts Technician. Then move on to Heavy Duty and make some real money

Dumbass17
03-02-2015, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice
Not much of a change but you can try Parts Technician. Then move on to Heavy Duty and make some real money

my buddy did his parts apprentinceship with finning and got a great gig. except it's in FMM, but 3 years in and he's pretty set financially. seems like a very good company to work for but yeah, fmm sucks

dj_rice
03-02-2015, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Dumbass17

my buddy did his parts apprentinceship with finning and got a great gig. except it's in FMM, but 3 years in and he's pretty set financially. seems like a very good company to work for but yeah, fmm sucks

Yeah I've been in the dealership world for too long. A few of my co-workers have gone the HD route and are making mad coin now. A few are at Kenworth currently. I, myself, don't have my ticket yet so never thought about venturing to that industry yet but I'm making decent coin now.

RickDaTuner
03-02-2015, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice

Originally posted by Dumbass17

Honestly I'm trying to leave the HD, and Automotive world all together,

I've looked into being a parts technician, but the pay usually ranges from $18-25/hr

I'd love to transition into some sort of office/field job, as I know a cubicle would be the end of me, but if it can be a cubicle and field work, I'd be delighted.

Im just not sure whats out there that can I transition into.

Thanks for the suggestions so far though.

ExtraSlow
03-02-2015, 03:25 PM
Instrumentation (E&I Tech) always seems to be a decent field.
Or, getting your steam ticket and becoming a plant operator is pretty good.

Not sure if that fits your requirements, but they seem to be booming fields.

msommers
03-02-2015, 03:28 PM
Power Eng ticket?

Electrician?

Unknown303
03-02-2015, 03:30 PM
Instrumentation mechanics in O&G are always in demand. The gas side pretty much requires them as meters have to be proved annually. My dad and brother are in that field.

ExtraSlow
03-02-2015, 03:38 PM
If you dig up the "Canada Labour Market outlook to 2022" report from the Petroleum Human Resources Council (www.careersinoilandgas.com), it gives a detailed breakdown of the types of occupations that are projected to be in highest demand.
Keep in mind, this was published a while ago, May 2013, so the situation has changed, but it's the most detailed analysis I can find on this topic. They seem to release updates to this report every year or two, so hopefully something revised comes out soon.
Here's one of the better slides.

http://image.slidesharecdn.com/2014-06-19tacklingthelngskillsshortageindustryperspectivespublic-140910155217-phpapp01/95/tackling-the-lng-skills-shortage-how-canadian-lng-developers-can-secure-the-skilled-labour-needed-10-638.jpg

blubs
03-02-2015, 03:38 PM
Instrumentation is pretty hard to beat right now. So many different ways you can go with it, I became an IIET in 2012, and I went into the sales side of things and have been loving it, but lots of the other guys went right up north and are happy staying in the field.

Most of us living in Calgary are averaging around the 70-90k mark, with the field guys being around 110k with OT.

Feel free to PM me if you have questions

RickDaTuner
03-02-2015, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by ExtraSlow
Instrumentation (E&I Tech) always seems to be a decent field.
Or, getting your steam ticket and becoming a plant operator is pretty good.

Not sure if that fits your requirements, but they seem to be booming fields.

Originally posted by msommers
Power Eng ticket?

Electrician?

Originally posted by Unknown303
Instrumentation mechanics in O&G are always in demand. The gas side pretty much requires them as meters have to be proved annually. My dad and brother are in that field.

These are definitely the jobs I would be interested in, but can I transition to these jobs straight across, and if so how and where would I be able to to do that?

PET, IET, all require a college course to start in the in position don't they?

I've been so caught up in automotive world for the last few years that I have no clue what else is out there.

Again thanks for the suggestions.

blubs
03-02-2015, 03:42 PM
Theres two instrument programs, the Instrumentation Engineering Technologist (2 years at SAIT), and then a Instrumentation Apprentice. (4 years total with going to school for 2 months a year or whatever). You can start right away as an Apprentice....

As a technologist though, you can write your 3rd and 4th year exams, and get your journeyman ticket after getting your hours in.

This is the same with a petroleum etc.

Mixalot27
03-02-2015, 03:43 PM
How about becoming a truck driver? If you can own and maintain your own truck you can make some pretty good money. And its pretty quick and easy to get a class 1 license.

HiTempguy1
03-02-2015, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by RickDaTuner

I'd like to stay in a mechanical work environment, as the transition would be easiest
I'd really appreciate the help as Im pretty much done with stained hands, and having a new cut, scrapped on my hands every other day, plus the quality of life in that industry just plain ole sucks.

So, I believe you are saying you don't want to be doing a lot of physical, hands on, outside work?

If so, do not go Instrumentation journeyman route. I also (personally) would not suggest the Instrumentation Technologist route either. If you are going to get a diploma, I would suggest going the Electrical Engineering Technologist route.

Higher demand, better wages, and a more general area of work in case if oil takes a dump so you can switch industries. Instrumentation in Alberta is extremely focused on one specific industry. Could you apply it to the manufacturing sector out east if you had to? Yes, but that would require proper experience.

Mechanical Engineering Technologists kind of get treated like Mechanical Engineers from what I have seen. A lot of those people (unfortunately, as they have more skills than just the one) get stuck doing drafting/design work and it is hard for them to get out of that rut. There isn't anything wrong with that if you like it, but sitting at a desk 8 hours a day drawing stuff in solidworks can get old after 5 years. And the Mech technologists especially get treated like dirt and have lower wages.

Edit-

Originally posted by Mixalot27
How about becoming a truck driver? If you can own and maintain your own truck you can make some pretty good money. And its pretty quick and easy to get a class 1 license.

Driving trucks (IMO) is not much of a "career" for a family man. Yes, it is good, but the lifestyle is pretty awful. Lots of being away from home, sleeping in your small cab, and the people that get into the industry can be extremely hard to deal with. I'd stay away.

Now, if you are an owner/operator and get a couple trucks together over a couple years and start hiring people to drive... that is where the money is at. My uncle has 40 trucks now, but it was a long road and the babysitting is a nightmare.

Edit Edit-
Sales is interesting. In a good market, they make a killing without (IMO) working much harder than other people in various industries.

At the same time, sales people get let go instantly when a market tanks. And it wasn't very challenging for me while I was in it, more about schmoozing than making something tangible. Different strokes, some people earn money with their words, it just isn't for me.

Unknown303
03-02-2015, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by HiTempguy1

Electrical Engineering Technologist route.

Best route ever.

But on the instrumentation mechanic side. Instrumentation mechanic is an appreciate program to get your journeyman ticket. 4 years with a bit of a schooling each year. Lots of different companies around town for this job too.

?????
03-02-2015, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by blubs
Instrumentation is pretty hard to beat right now. So many different ways you can go with it, I became an IIET in 2012, and I went into the sales side of things and have been loving it, but lots of the other guys went right up north and are happy staying in the field.

Most of us living in Calgary are averaging around the 70-90k mark, with the field guys being around 110k with OT.

Feel free to PM me if you have questions

70-90 with 3 years of experience? That's pretty good especially in the sales side no?

Well for any technical office job i would say that's really good.

SOAB
03-02-2015, 03:56 PM
Parts Tech is something that sort of fell into my lap and I now make a decent living with it (not even close to beyond baller type money though), but it's over $30/hour.

I was offered a job at International Trucking and turned it down because they ended up offering the same pay for what I was already making so it would have been a lateral move at best for me.

I do have my red seal although I found the schooling fairly easy.

blubs
03-02-2015, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by ?????

70-90 with 3 years of experience? That's pretty good especially in the sales side no?

Well for any technical office job i would say that's really good.

Those of us in sales side are making in and around that, typically on the higher end of it. Depending if you are inside sales or outside sales. Good outside sales guys will pretty much always out earn everyone... If you look at the top sales guys most are making well into the 3-400k a year.

But as its said, if the industry tanks you just want to make sure you are with a company that can support you.

Most of the guys who are working at EPC's and stuff are in the 70-80k range.

RickDaTuner
03-02-2015, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by blubs
Theres two instrument programs, the Instrumentation Engineering Technologist (2 years at SAIT), and then a Instrumentation Apprentice. (4 years total with going to school for 2 months a year or whatever). You can start right away as an Apprentice....

As a technologist though, you can write your 3rd and 4th year exams, and get your journeyman ticket after getting your hours in.

This is the same with a petroleum etc.

Excellent thank you for this information, know of any placed hiring apprentices?

Originally posted by Mixalot27

Trucks drivers are a plenty in my friends and family, I see that the big money is in long hauling, but that kind of lifestyle just does not attract me.

Originally posted by HiTempguy1

So, I believe you are saying you don't want to be doing a lot of physical, hands on, outside work?

If so, do not go Instrumentation journeyman route. I also (personally) would not suggest the Instrumentation Technologist route either. If you are going to get a diploma, I would suggest going the Electrical Engineering Technologist route.

Higher demand, better wages, and a more general area of work in case if oil takes a dump so you can switch industries. Instrumentation in Alberta is extremely focused on one specific industry. Could you apply it to the manufacturing sector out east if you had to? Yes, but that would require proper experience.

Mechanical Engineering Technologists kind of get treated like Mechanical Engineers from what I have seen. A lot of those people (unfortunately, as they have more skills than just the one) get stuck doing drafting/design work and it is hard for them to get out of that rut. There isn't anything wrong with that if you like it, but sitting at a desk 8 hours a day drawing stuff in solidworks can get old after 5 years. And the Mech technologists especially get treated like dirt and have lower wages.

Edit-

I am definitely more technically minded, but would not mind an outdoor related job so long as it has some technical merit behind it, drilling holes, and running wire would definitely not be my ideal work environment

As for Electrical Engineering Tech, that does sound promising. But if I recall, was there not a way to start your Mechanical engineering at SAIT and finish it in the USA in order to get an accredited Mech Engineering diploma? or will you have to do 4 years of university to achieve this?

blubs
03-02-2015, 04:10 PM
Theres lots of guys hiring apprentices. You are probably best to look at many of the service companies. Techmation, Tarpon, Pronghorn etc. Most of these guys will send you all over the place to get some exposure.

Not 100% sure if I understand what you are asking, but if you did a Engineering Technologist Program (electrical, instrument, mechanical etc) there is many schools (U of Vic being the most common) that will allow lots of your classes to transfer towards an actual engineering degree. Most guys can go back to school afterwards and get a degree in 2-2.5 years.

I see some merit to this, but with the P.Tech designation becoming more and more recognized I don't know if it would be worth the time.

I'd be surprised if the US let you transfer though.

HiTempguy1
03-02-2015, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by RickDaTuner

I am definitely more technically minded, but would not mind an outdoor related job so long as it has some technical merit behind it, drilling holes, and running wire would definitely not be my ideal work environment

As for Electrical Engineering Tech, that does sound promising. But if I recall, was there not a way to start your Mechanical engineering at SAIT and finish it in the USA in order to get an accredited Mech Engineering diploma? or will you have to do 4 years of university to achieve this?

If you want to go to university, go to university. University is an experience... it has its merits, and obviously your ability to move up the totem pole is increased with a degree behind you. But it will cost you. The returns diminish greatly the older you are.

Electrical Engineering Technologist will more than likely get you a more office-orientated position. But that is a generalization.

I would not try to transfer from Technologist diploma to Eng degree. You will get boned, it usually only shaves a year off when all is said and done.

msommers
03-02-2015, 04:53 PM
High voltage line worker!

As oddball as this is to throw out there, have you considered anything in the medical field?

RickDaTuner
03-02-2015, 05:04 PM

As oddball as this is to throw out there, have you considered anything in the medical field?

I'm open to anything, but its the transition from my current $40/hr job to start all over again in the $20/hr range is what's going to kill me the most.

I'm willing to do 2 years of school to jump into $80k/yr or take a trade that will get me there as well.

Is there any type of medical job that can meet my goals?

ercchry
03-02-2015, 05:07 PM
millwright? 1st year would be low $20s... but im sure you could challenge a couple, plus if you get in with a busy shop the OT should bump you up to that range pretty easy

leftwing
03-02-2015, 06:13 PM

Surprised someone mentioned this! As I was reading the thread this was going to be my suggestion.

If you wanted to get your EET diploma at SAIT you could become a Power Systems Electrician. Where I work Jman make 51+/hr and 1st year apprentices make 30+/hr. With virtually unlimited OT guys easily are taking home 100k+ and you get to sleep in your own bed every night (if you work for Enmax). That career could be a nice option for you.

Also pursuing a Lineman apprenticeship would yield similar results (they have the same pay scale as Power System Electrician where I work). Different type of work, but same type of idea.

Not to mention both these trades are seemingly in constant demand. At Enmax they are always hiring journeyman and often import guys from other provinces.

Darell_n
03-02-2015, 06:36 PM
Maybe look into commercial / industrial refrigeration? Our 2nd year apprentices make $60k+ a year and even journeyman that are lazy f*cks make 6 figures pretty easily. I would describe the work as a combination of instrumentation (mechanical and programming), electrical / electronics, pipe fitting, and mechanics and I guarantee you it is immune to whatever the oil and gas industry is doing.

zieg
03-02-2015, 08:40 PM
Heh, you want my job by the sounds of it. I'm an MET in the manufacturing industry and I get a good balance of office/field work. Lots of variety, which is critical to my sanity. My company just laid a bunch of people off, but there are plenty of other manufacturing companies out there, and from what I've seen a lot of them do offer what you're looking for. Might need to get the MET before you see 30/hr but you'd start damn close regardless, and even our junior techs see 44+/hr.

DeleriousZ
03-02-2015, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by ZiG-87
Heh, you want my job by the sounds of it. I'm an MET in the manufacturing industry and I get a good balance of office/field work. Lots of variety, which is critical to my sanity. My company just laid a bunch of people off, but there are plenty of other manufacturing companies out there, and from what I've seen a lot of them do offer what you're looking for. Might need to get the MET before you see 30/hr but you'd start damn close regardless, and even our junior techs see 44+/hr.

Well shit I missed the boat on that career. I took MET and got pigeon holed into drafting.

TomcoPDR
03-02-2015, 09:57 PM
Hvac ducting tech? Not actual gas fitter but the guys that install the tin work for big building vents. Hear there's money in that

rx7_turbo2
03-02-2015, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by leftwing

Surprised someone mentioned this! As I was reading the thread this was going to be my suggestion.

If you wanted to get your EET diploma at SAIT you could become a Power Systems Electrician.

I was talking with someone at Enmax during a SAIT career fair, if you're an EET who wants to get their PSE ticket they'll pay your tuition, salary and living expenses when you're at school. Pretty good gig, but the PSE program isn't offered at SAIT, in this province I think it's NAIT only.

Matty_10
03-02-2015, 10:25 PM
+1 for EET/PSE/Lineman, there's definitely no ceiling with those a large portion of our directors/managers are line men and techs. EET will give you a better option at getting a office/field job, tho lineman can more easily schmooze there way into niche jobs such as flying quad copters and such and its virtually impossible to lose your job to an extent. Our techs start from $41-45 an hour and tons of overtime if your a field guy.

Rat Fink
03-03-2015, 06:57 AM

Rat Fink
03-03-2015, 07:40 AM

Darell_n
03-03-2015, 08:11 AM
On a side note, I graduated with a BSc in EET back in '97 and chose to keep mechanical duties in my day with supermarket refrigeration. It's a win/win for me.

G-ZUS
03-03-2015, 09:02 AM
Biomedical Engineering Technologist?

8baller8
03-03-2015, 09:22 AM
Get an Eng technology degree. thats a ticket to an entry level job once you graduate that pays ~60K. You can get an actual engineering degree later on if you so choose as well, and than become a P.Eng. Going this route isn't particularly challenging but also offers you the chance to make some decent money and improve your long term prospects as well.

leftwing
03-03-2015, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by rx7_turbo2

I was talking with someone at Enmax during a SAIT career fair, if you're an EET who wants to get their PSE ticket they'll pay your tuition, salary and living expenses when you're at school. Pretty good gig, but the PSE program isn't offered at SAIT, in this province I think it's NAIT only.

Yepp, they pay everything. Lots of guys 'make money', if you will, by going to school because Enmax pays for everything so generously.

Awesome gig if you ask me. I think the fact that school is in Edmonton is pretty sweet. Living with a few buddies from work for a couple months in a new city with everything paid for? Sounds fun to me! Unless you got a wife and kids, which may be more tough to handle.

88jbody
03-28-2015, 08:15 PM
My friend just did the switch from licenced auto tech into power engineer

He did a 6 month course and then work term to get his 4th class cert, went straight back into school did his schooling for his 3rd class, then got a paid work term @ 30/hr to finish his hours

he failed his 3rd class test at the end of the work term,but stayed on at the same palce with a small raise (2 or 3/hr) re wrote a few months later, and now went on to a position on a rotation fly in job. in the 150k+ 2 bonus a year range. took about 16months of school and unpaid. but worth it over all.

I was going to do it myself but my wifes income alone wouldn't suport our family for 16 months. But I am making near 100k as a flat rate auto tech so Im just going to stick it out unless I somehow can save up 80K to cover expensces wile in school for power engineer

Darkane
03-28-2015, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by 88jbody
My friend just did the switch from licenced auto tech into power engineer

He did a 6 month course and then work term to get his 4th class cert, went straight back into school did his schooling for his 3rd class, then got a paid work term @ 30/hr to finish his hours

he failed his 3rd class test at the end of the work term,but stayed on at the same palce with a small raise (2 or 3/hr) re wrote a few months later, and now went on to a position on a rotation fly in job. in the 150k+ 2 bonus a year range. took about 16months of school and unpaid. but worth it over all.

I was going to do it myself but my wifes income alone wouldn't suport our family for 16 months. But I am making near 100k as a flat rate auto tech so Im just going to stick it out unless I somehow can save up 80K to cover expensces wile in school for power engineer

The market is quite dry right now for fresh grads. Wait until the next oil boom and land those high paying FIFO positions

NoPulp
03-28-2015, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Rat Fink

I have a diploma in aeronautical engineering technology from SAIT. It was basically the MET program plus additional aeronautical subjects. The course no longer exists. My advice to you is to avoid the MET pathway. Most of the time you end up as a draftsman (what happened to most of us, and at less pay than working with Ford). Some of my classmates switched to petroleum part way through and did OK, with the best paths tending to be the guys who pushed their way into project management but that was a very small percentage of the group. Through that whole time, your technologist diploma will be seen as toilet paper in comparison to a real degree (rightfully so, as the workload through a diploma vs. a degree route is night and day different).

I do NOT agree with this one bit.

The MET program has been revised 2 years ago, so unless you graduated last year I would not be offering this advice.

OP, my background is I started at UBC do get my degree in engineering. I completed my first year, did fine, but wasn't totally in love with it. University programs are interesting but have a TON of theory, its interesting but really hard to grasp a real life application of it. I wanted to be more hands on so I would be doing what I believe is my definition of engineering. Not all, but I see lot of degree engineers going to desk jobs and do more project management. I am going to graduate from the MET (mechancial engineering technologist) program in April and I would highly recommend it. The course does not set you up to be a drafts person, thats a different program. I believe NAIT sets up their METs more for drafting though. I haven't taken any drafting classes, a couple CAD programs though.

The MET program revised 2 years ago, it now combines 3 programs; Design & Analysis (Traditional MET), Design & Development and Design & Automation. The design and analysis is about the analysis, the major specific courses are; Thermodynamics, HVAC, Fluid dynamics, vibrations. The design and development has more design aspects behind it. Design and automation has more automation aspects behind it.

I am taking the Analysis major, it is by far the hardest of the 2 majors but I feel I am being way better prepared for industry than the other 3.

UofC just opened a transfer program for METs i believe its called Power Engineering (not to be confused with the other power engineering). It is a mixture of chemical and mechanical. You will receive you degree with an additional 2 years, I believe you do a catch up summer classes before jumping into the program.

I would personally not recommend that you go from a tech program to degree. It'll be a bit of a struggle. However going from a tech to a degree should really be how engineering should be setup. Lots of the degree engineers dont have a freaking clue how the world works.

Everyone thinks as a Tech you are a degree shit on. This depends on the job, a lot of places do NOT treat their tech like that. In the summer I worked for a sand casting company. The lead of the engineering department was actually a MET. I was treated exactly the same as the degree engineers while i was a student. I had 5 R&D projects of my own, loved it! Lots of places will treat you exactly like an engineer without a stamp; you do the real work and someone with a stamp double checks it. As a tech you can work yourself up being able to stamp you own work as long as its your place of expertise; Ptech and it requires 7years of work in a specialty.

I am graduating the MET program at the end of April. Shitty timing hey? There are still lots of jobs, but you have to work for them right now. Before the economy took a dump there were TONS of jobs! I actually just accepted a job in Lethbridge working for a small water management company. I'll be working as a mechanical engineer on their projects and equipment. Very excited and the pay is pretty damn decent for a grad at a shitty time and in a small city. The best thing is I can work towards my CET and then towards my P Tech.

I know that's a lot to read through.... I hope that helped? If you have anymore question I'd be happy to help.

A good place to do some research is ASET

http://www.aset.ab.ca/pages/home/default.aspx

You'll find the expect salary of a MET CET (2 years of experience) is $63,972 – $204,713

88jbody
03-28-2015, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Darkane

The market is quite dry right now for fresh grads. Wait until the next oil boom and land those high paying FIFO positions

not all power engineer jobs are in O&G you have power plants, pulp and paper, other mills and factories. just O&G pay more

NoPulp
03-28-2015, 09:13 PM
ASET has a good description on what a MET actually is and the possible careers.

http://www.aset.ab.ca/careers/attributes/mechanical.html

I'm personally wanting to work towards manufacturing or corrosion. I will be continuing my education hopefully through programs at NACE (National association of corrosion engineers), i actually received a scholarship from the organization :D

Darkane
03-28-2015, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by 88jbody

not all power engineer jobs are in O&G you have power plants, pulp and paper, other mills and factories. just O&G pay more

Yes you're right. There's just a lack of jobs for new grads with no experience.

Trust me, I'm somewhat always in contact with new grads or just graduating people. We have students at my plant and I also sit on SAITs PET Advisory committee.

There is building operations too. Also I'd forget about getting a job near calgary right now. Real tough market in the "alternative" industry jobs to O&G you mentioned.

Rat Fink
03-29-2015, 08:38 AM

HiTempguy1
03-29-2015, 09:24 AM
Somebody had to bring some reality to the last couple of posts ^^^

NoPulp
03-29-2015, 10:14 AM
Rat Fink,

I have already done MET work at a summer job where they treated me exactly like I was a grad. I have already received a job before graduating.

I have no idea what your issues are with being able to use your paper and find employment. There are tons of opprontinty for a tech which is exactly what myself and my classmates are currently find out even in a time of economic down turn. The program has a 92% employment rate and I have no doubt.

I did not cut off my knees by being a tech, I enjoy what I do. I had a 2.84 in university but wasn't enjoying it. Switched to SAIT and actually for the first time in my life enjoyed attending classes, I currently have a 3.96. The program is easier than degree, but its still no walk in the park. Its way easier to be successful when you enjoy it.

Before doing the switch I did extensive research (web and with a variety of different engineers) to insure that I would have no regrets. I am 100% happy with my decision and even though I have the opportunity to go back for my degree I have no interest.

Rat Fink
03-29-2015, 11:43 AM