PDA

View Full Version : So you think HIppos are slow.

Thales of Miletus
03-16-2015, 02:40 PM
Hippos are the most dangerous animal in Africa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHShyDRxaTM

Isaiah
03-16-2015, 02:42 PM
Unlike many other members on here, I don't have a problem with you. But you do seem to have an extraordinary amount of extra time on your hands.

jacky4566
03-16-2015, 02:45 PM
Could you at least post the original video instead of giving view counts to random reposts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Su7GkqwxG08

CanmoreOrLess
03-16-2015, 02:49 PM
Ironic that I post this, #10 with a bullet!

http://i59.tinypic.com/1zpt7h5.jpg

Disoblige
03-16-2015, 02:50 PM
^^ I used CSI enhancing software for the last one.

So obvious, haha.

spikerS
03-16-2015, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Disoblige
^^ I used CSI enhancing software for the last one.

So obvious, haha.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Thales of Miletus
03-16-2015, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Isaiah
Unlike many other members on here, I don't have a problem with you. But you do seem to have an extraordinary amount of extra time on your hands.

Being disabled does give you way too much time. But I was trying to contribute something interesting to the board.

Some will find it interesting, others will whine, because whining and bitching is the new cool. Someone will probably even post that I am on their ignore list.

Isaiah
03-16-2015, 04:54 PM
I didn't realize you're disabled. I'm not sure how it first came up and didn't care enough to search it but I thought you were some mensa prodigy since a few of the members started calling you a genius a while ago.

MGCM
03-17-2015, 03:21 AM
........really? u guys flame the OP for that? and you claim he has too much time on his hands? look in the mirror......

I had to watch that video twice because I thought I could predict where the hippo would pop out, lol missed by like 5-10feet. And ya, damn that thing is fast, doubt he would eat you but if he felt like it Id bet he could kill you right quick........or very slow and painful :nut:

botox
03-17-2015, 07:47 AM
Back on topic boys :D

Hippos are awesome!! Most people think hippos are slow, fat and lazy animals, but they are the most dangerous animal in Africa because they are so territorial and will fend off anything that annoys them to protect their space and young. Even the Lions are afraid of them and will only attack in packs and even then they are not successful most of the times. Hippos can run and swim faster than the average human, so you may want to keep your distance if you see one in the wild. While they are vegetarians and don't eat people, they could very easily knock that boat over and a chomp from that massive mouth can easily kill and can cut a person in half.

nickyh
03-17-2015, 11:20 AM
my mom & aunt were chased by a hippo growing up in Rhodesia (now Zimbabwe).

R!zz0
03-17-2015, 11:22 AM
My ex girlfri...I mean hippos are fat and lazy animals. All they do is eat all day, and yeah they're dangerous.

Isaiah
03-17-2015, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by R!zz0
My ex girlfri...I mean hippos
You just dissed yourself.

Disoblige
03-17-2015, 11:51 AM
PSKQ3ZNQ_O8

Hippos are only fast in water because they're able to self propel themselves using the method in the video. Fact.

infamous
03-17-2015, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by Disoblige

Hippos are only fast in water because they're able to self propel themselves using the method in the video. Fact. [/B]

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: big brown stink behind them though.....

R!zz0
03-17-2015, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Isaiah

You just dissed yourself.

She was thin, after that i don't know what the fuck happened to her. :whocares:

Isaiah
03-17-2015, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by R!zz0

She was thin, after that i don't know what the fuck happened to her. :whocares:
Mmmmmhmmmm.