PDA

View Full Version : Vehicle Detailing Deals

BDenali
03-28-2015, 03:40 PM
So spring is coming and I am looking to get the full meal deal on my truck when it comes to a good cleaning.

I figured I would start a thread for people to post deals around calgary when it comes to getting your care detailed. I used to see the odd one pop up on Group-on but not so much any more.

If anyone sees or knows about some deals lets get them up..

:poosie:

MushiSushi
04-20-2015, 08:57 AM
how much are you looking to spend?

If you run a quick search, you'll find a guy named Jed from Mobile Reflections who does really good work. I would definitely recommend him if your budge allows for it. (His work isn't your typical "groupon" type washes).

Canmorite
04-20-2015, 09:00 AM
Originally posted by MushiSushi

If you run a quick search, you'll find a guy named Jed from Mobile Reflections who does really good work. I would definitely recommend him if your budge allows for it. (His work isn't your typical "groupon" type washes).

Jed did an exterior detail on my car last year and the work was stellar. He is likely booked for weeks or months by now though, and is not a 'deal' detailer...

ExtraSlow
04-20-2015, 09:18 AM
Jed does great work, but I don't think you can call his prices a deal.

For you filthy animals who never vacuum your car, here's a deal. Park downtown at Centennial parkade for $2.00, and make use of the free vacuum they have near the exit. Better deal than Centex.
Free air too.

mr2mike
04-20-2015, 09:26 AM
^^ The frugal white collared worker.

Good advice if you don't have your own shopvac and air compressor.

ExtraSlow
04-20-2015, 09:42 AM
Yep. It gets kind of busy on weekday afternoons, but on the weekend you could spend half an hour there and nobody would care.

I own a shop vac, but I prefer to let the CPA assist me with cleaning up the spilled Cheerios (tm) and trail mix that my kids insist on throwing around in my truck.

codetrap
04-20-2015, 10:08 AM

BDenali
04-21-2015, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by MushiSushi

Thanks, I will defiantly look into this Jed from Mobile Reflections. As long as he's not a complete rip off I don't mind spending money on a quality service.

I usually do my own but now I'm living in a condo DT and that makes it tough.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. Still open to some rocking deals though. :goflames:

Squishy
04-21-2015, 09:07 PM
Are you looking for a polish too or just full interior vacuum and shampoo, exterior wash etc..

$160 for trucks and $150 for cars at my work for our "Gold clean" which is everything including shampoo, but no polish.

know1edge
04-21-2015, 09:39 PM

stockedfridge
04-22-2015, 02:27 PM
I have a good friend whose been doing detailing on the side for the past couple years and just recently started taking it more seriously. He's been doing my yearly details for the past 2 years and I have no complaints, his prices are fair and you can check out some of his work on his FaceBook page (let me know if I'm breaking rules posting this) https://www.facebook.com/cargasmsdetailing?fref=ts

His name is Raj
:thumbsup:

Lux Detail
10-25-2016, 05:58 PM
Original Post Removed. (Please read the Forum Rules and Terms of Use (http://forums.beyond.ca/articles.php?action=data&item=1) before posting again, or risk getting banned).