PDA

View Full Version : Cyclist vs Motorist rage… interesting.

16hypen3sp
03-28-2015, 07:37 PM
Gets interesting when the other woman gets involved and they tell the cyclist how it is… even though motorist is in the wrong.

Maybe its just the women sticking together.

FL8AE6cZyGA

NoPulp
03-28-2015, 08:04 PM
I dislike cyclists as well, but mostly because the places I drive are not designed for cyclists and it becomes a hazard to them and motorists.

However with a street like this I don't see any excuse to complain and to park like that. Those ladies got damn snappy damn fast! The cyclists simply told them they were wrong, don't do it again, please move. :dunno:

drtoohotty1
03-28-2015, 10:30 PM
It's snowcat on a bicycle :D

nonofyobiz
03-29-2015, 12:03 AM
The guy wasn't even being a dick at first, she just went full bitch mode.
Pretty obvious it was a bike lane and not a parking spot:barf:

Kijho
03-29-2015, 12:10 AM
Woman says: "I literally don't give a fuck what you have to say"
Cyclist says "Do it again, I'll call the cops - Don't block fucking traffic, get outta here"
Woman says: "Oh my god I didn't park here on purpose why are you being so rude?"

She's literally parked RIGHT BESIDE THIS SIGN...(Found on the original video upload)

http://i.imgur.com/hfBoV5hl.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/hfBoV5h.jpg

Disoblige
03-29-2015, 12:16 AM
Stubborn, defensive, fat chicks.

Nismorphed
03-29-2015, 12:18 AM
The guys a fkn loser that eats bags of dicks.

frozenrice
03-29-2015, 07:58 AM
In the amount of time it took him to argue, he could have just gone around and went on his merry way. He chose to make a big deal out of it anyways. Sure he was right, but he also comes across a bit self righteous. Not that the woman's response was any better.

Cool 240z at the end though.

FixedGear
03-29-2015, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by frozenrice
In the amount of time it took him to argue, he could have just gone around and went on his merry way. He chose to make a big deal out of it anyways. Sure he was right, but he also comes across a bit self righteous. Not that the woman's response was any better.

Cool 240z at the end though.

Sure, he wants to explain to the bitch so she doesn't do it again.

Imagine the outrage if someone parked a bike blocking auto traffic. :dunno:

snowcat
03-29-2015, 09:32 AM
No one gives a shit about anyone else but themselves.

TomcoPDR
03-29-2015, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by drtoohotty1
It's snowcat on a bicycle :D

Beat me to it so true.

Originally posted by snowcat
No one gives a shit about anyone else but themselves.

Both anti social. The designated ugly fat motorist should had been the one moving alone, ignore the dude and just get in her car then leave or just simply play dumb. "Oh shit didn't know, thanks for pointing out, have a nice day"

If it was snowcat, he would had just rode over this fat bitches car.

TomcoPDR
03-29-2015, 11:28 AM
double post

D88
03-29-2015, 05:00 PM
I really hate people who feel so entitled. It boggles the mind how she flips on him for calling her out on her mistake. Then the lard ass waddles over on the side walk with zero context and starts berating him too. Good on him for calling her out on her shit.

AE92_TreunoSC
03-29-2015, 05:41 PM
Followed a bike today in Bowness that rode outside the bike lane in traffic, sped in a playground zone and blew past every stop sign. Bikes don't care, and lazy parking ladies don't care.

FixedGear
03-29-2015, 06:18 PM
Originally posted by AE92_TreunoSC
Followed a bike today in Bowness that rode outside the bike lane in traffic, sped in a playground zone and blew past every stop sign. Bikes don't care, and lazy parking ladies don't care.

For every cyclist I see doing that crap, I see 100 motorists.

Lex350
03-30-2015, 08:03 AM
Originally posted by FixedGear

For every cyclist I see doing that crap, I see 100 motorists.

For every motorist I see doing that crap, I see 100 cyclists. (Figuratively) ...but seriously, bikers just don't give a shit about following the rules of the road. I'm sure the guy in the video blew through about 5 stop signs before this happened.

...and I'm a rider so it pisses me off.

frozenrice
03-30-2015, 08:17 AM
Originally posted by D88
Then the lard ass waddles over on the side walk with zero context and starts berating him too.

She probably saw the cyclist and assumed he was being a typical douche cyclist (dressed up like Lance Armstrong), picking on a "easy" target.

I was driving west on Glenmore yesterday afternoon and there were two cyclists riding the right hand lane in the section between Crowchild and 37th Street. It'd be okay if there was a big enough shoulder but there is essentially no shoulder (except the grass) to ride on. Of course since there isn't a should to ride on they took up a 1/3 of the right lane causing traffic to slow in order to change lanes/go around them.