PDA

View Full Version : 2015 FORMULA 1 Canadian Grand Prix

phreezee
06-07-2015, 11:51 AM
Lots of penalties before the race. Interesting that McLaren set the same time they did last year while RBR is half second down and Mercedes is half second up from last years time.

1. Lewis Hamilton GBR Mercedes-Mercedes 1m 14.393s
2. Nico Rosberg GER Mercedes-Mercedes 1m 14.702s
3. Kimi Raikkonen FIN Ferrari-Ferrari 1m 15.014s
4. Valtteri Bottas FIN Williams-Mercedes 1m 15.102s
5. Romain Grosjean FRA Lotus-Mercedes 1m 15.194s
6. Pastor Maldonado VEN Lotus-Mercedes 1m 15.329s
7. Nico Hulkenberg GER Force India-Mercedes 1m 15.614s
8. Daniil Kvyat RUS Red Bull-Renault 1m 16.079s
9. Daniel Ricciardo AUS Red Bull-Renault 1m 16.114s
10. Sergio Perez MEX Force India-Mercedes 1m 16.338s

11. Carlos Sainz Jr ESP Toro Rosso-Renault 1m 16.042s
12. Max Verstappen NED Toro Rosso-Renault 1m 16.245s*
13. Marcus Ericsson SWE Sauber-Ferrari 1m 16.262s
14. Fernando Alonso ESP McLaren-Honda 1m 16.276s
15. Felipe Nasr BRZ Sauber-Ferrari 1m 16.620s

16. Sebastian Vettel GER Ferrari-Ferrari 1m 17.344s
17. Felipe Massa BRZ Williams-Mercedes 1m 17.886s
18. Roberto Merhi ESP Manor Marussia-Ferrari 1m 19.133s
19. Will Stevens GBR Manor Marussia-Ferrari 1m 19.157s
20. Jenson Button GBR McLaren-Honda no time

http://www.formula1.com/content/fom-website/en/championship/races/2015/Canada/_jcr_content/circuitMap.img.png/1421421989092.png

Double Trouble
06-17-2015, 12:54 AM
So hard to watch formula 1 this year with Hamilton doing so well. Pretty new to following F1 but already know I can't stand the guy. Confuses me as why he is so good when there are better pure drivers on the track such as Sebastian Vettel? Is it because he is new to Ferrari this year that Vettel isn't as dominant or is it just that Mercedes has a better car this year? Love watching the younger drivers this year!! The future looks bright

killramos
06-17-2015, 06:48 AM
My troll detector is going off... Cant resist.

Did you have a problem 3 years ago when your "pure" driver Vettel and Webber were doing the same thing? What about the year before that?

Been a Lewis fan for a long time and the last race i went to personally he was in 12th because of his car at the time. It's an up and down sport. Mercedes AMG has their turbo 6 down right, something that cannot be said about many of the other manufacturers. It is boring to watch Hamilton win with such ease but he sees minimal challenge from Rosberg who is also a fantastic driver so i don't know where you think hes not one of the better drivers in the paddock.

i suggest you read up on some history of the drivers before you start painting them with a jaded brush.

bjstare
06-17-2015, 07:31 AM
Originally posted by killramos
My troll detector is going off... Cant resist.

Did you have a problem 3 years ago when your "pure" driver Vettel and Webber were doing the same thing? What about the year before that?

Been a Lewis fan for a long time and the last race i went to personally he was in 12th because of his car at the time. It's an up and down sport. Mercedes AMG has their turbo 6 down right, something that cannot be said about many of the other manufacturers. It is boring to watch Hamilton win with such ease but he sees minimal challenge from Rosberg who is also a fantastic driver so i don't know where you think hes not one of the better drivers in the paddock.

i suggest you read up on some history of the drivers before you start painting them with a jaded brush.

:werd: Vettel isn't that good of a driver, RBR just had an incredible car for a couple of years and it made him look like he was a revolutionary driver. I think he's way overrated because of the great car that RBR put him in. Plus he's a twat.

I'm glad to see Hamilton really succeeding, and I've been an AMG fan since I started watching F1 (also Ferrari, and I'm a little disappointed Kimi hasn't been able to really kill it this year).

rage2
06-17-2015, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by Double Trouble
So hard to watch formula 1 this year with Hamilton doing so well. Pretty new to following F1 but already know I can't stand the guy.
You know what's hard to watch? Being a McLaren fan for decades, and 2015. :rofl:

If you're a Vettel fan, you have it easy.

Mibz
06-17-2015, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by killramos
My troll detector is going off...