PDA

View Full Version : lingerie, stores or online

rob the knob
07-13-2015, 06:53 PM
i am looking for lingerie ideas other than VICTORIAS SECRET.

where do you recommend? local is ok. online internet is ok too. canadian online store would be nice nice.

i like more sexy rather than less. like fredricks, no lavie on rose.

please, serious only.

i can not afford la perla. i search and like, cannot afford.

yes, rob has special lady friend.

ExtraSlow
07-13-2015, 08:42 PM
Rob, if you want your lady to wear this stuff on the regular, you need to get her into a store and get that shit fitted properly. A proper bra fitting does wonders to the comfort man. And if it's comfortable, she'll wear it.

Stores like Victoria secret don't cut it. Bratopia is one place that does it. I think there are others.

Of course, if you just want to give her something that she'll wear for ten minutes before you rip it of her, then anywhere online will do just fine. For those purposes, buy one size too small.

baygirl
07-13-2015, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by ExtraSlow
........buy one size too small.
If she puts it on and it is too small she is taking it off and comfy pj's are going on! And sexy time is over until she finishes feeling horrible about her weight.

When trying to figure out what size lingerie, check her bra and panties. This will help the sales person estimate her size better. Also shopping in person is better for a couple reasons: the right sales person will make the whole experience easier, plus you will get to touch the product (you don't want to buy anything that will be rough or uncomfortable against her skin). I know a lot of guys can be embarrassed in lingerie stores, but trust me, the sales people have heard it all.

Meanwhile if you aren't worried about quality I have noticed sex stores also carry a selection of lingerie. :dunno:

Tik-Tok
07-13-2015, 09:34 PM
Pinkcherry has some good deals, and is Canadian, limited selection though. Yandy is pretty good for selection, but U.S. based.

Rocket1k78
07-14-2015, 02:26 PM
i've used pinkcherry and for the most part im really happy with it, they also ship in plain packaging. Sounds like op wants the sexier stuff so online or the local sex shops is where to go. I would just go online because you get way more selection and you dont have to do the walk of shame in and out of the sex shop lol

Body stockings is fail safe imo Super sexy and its a universal fit

JDMMAN
07-14-2015, 04:32 PM
Check out a place called SHE, it's local here in Calgary ->
http://www.shelingerie.com/

baygirl
07-14-2015, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by JDMMAN
Check out a place called SHE, it's local here in Calgary ->
http://www.shelingerie.com/
They have a panty for 139 fucking dollars:nut: :nut: :nut: I would kill spikerS if he spent that much on a pair of underwear for me....