PDA

View Full Version : 5 minute Grand Theft Auto V highway pileup/explosion

Inzane
08-09-2015, 10:19 PM
Found this on reddit. Not sure if it's been posted before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obq6hCOyhuA&feature=youtu.behttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obq6hCOyhuA&feature=youtu.be

** Not sure how I screwed up the link. The video looks like it didn't imbed properly.

relyt92
08-09-2015, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by Inzane
Found this on reddit. Not sure if it's been posted before.

obq6hCOyhuA

** Not sure how I screwed up the link. The video looks like it didn't imbed properly. Fixed that for you

Darell_n
08-09-2015, 10:43 PM
That's how I picture a live feed from Iraq looks like.

Xtrema
08-10-2015, 08:27 AM
Mods? How the fuck cars blew up that easy?

rage2
08-10-2015, 08:56 AM
If a car is on fire, it'll spread to other cars. Fire eventually blows up the cars. When there's an explosion, it starts more fires. The cycle continues. This happens to me pretty often, most time I drive away cuz it's nothing exciting. If you stick around like in the video, then the chain reaction just keeps going. It happens because GTA CPU characters always wants to drive around the crap, but if there's enough fire, everything just catches fire as they drive through.

I like the ones where I cause a traffic jam accident where everyone comes out and kick each others asses, then cops show up and start shooting people and they fight back. Gang war in the middle of an intersection. As long as the first guy that comes after you is killed by someone else (or gets run over), you can literally stand around and they won't attack you and enjoy the show. Those are more entertaining IMO.

Unknown303
08-10-2015, 09:07 AM
Looks like some solid Bayhem to me. ;)

rx7boi
08-10-2015, 09:10 AM
Vehicle-bullet mod is awesome haha.

Same with the tsunami mod.

403Gemini
08-11-2015, 07:19 PM
Hey, it's Ferguson, Missouri

StreetRacerX
08-12-2015, 09:21 AM
What's the best site for GTA 5 mods? I Googled and didn't find much I liked in regards to graphics, textures, and effects mods, wish it had a Nexus site like the elder scrolls series and fallout.

Also wish the money cap wasn't 2.1bil on GTA 5 as I actually enjoyed the stock market bit of the game.

syscal
08-12-2015, 09:52 AM
I haven't played any games in this franchise yet, but this video makes me want to
yOvtMNuU9gg

I didn't realize this game was open world.

NoPulp
08-12-2015, 10:00 AM
Awesome!

Videos like this make me want to upgrade my PC or to a next gen console.