PDA

View Full Version : SAIT Parking Pass

Danaldson
08-17-2015, 10:51 AM
As the semester nears, I am going to look at picking up a parking pass. I would consider taking the LRT as the U Pass is included with semester fees, but i am keeping my job throughout the school year, so i will need to drive every day to school.

Can anyone tell me which lot is best if i am going to be in the Stan Grad Centre/Heritage Hall, as well as the Senator Burns building?

-P1 is a bit of a hike, although probably the cheapest option ($135/month)
-P6 Parking garage is indoors, keeping the car somewhat warm, but coming at a price as i don't think you can get a pass in there (up to 17$ per day) I did the math and for the time i will be there, it ends up being roughly 266$ per month. Holy crap.

Are there any other lots where you can pay monthly?

Any advice is appreciated!

k1l4m
08-17-2015, 06:32 PM
The Jubilee Parkade was $7-8 2 years ago but I think they raised it to around $11/entry now. Covered and don't think it ever gets full from what I remember.

*edit* Don't think this one is monthly though, just cash on entry.

GorG
08-17-2015, 09:29 PM
PM'd for a stall I'm renting across from SAIT

dubhead
08-20-2015, 02:22 AM
I parked up 10 st at 20 ave by King George Elementary school not a bad walk. Only major down side was nearly getting run down every other day in the cross walks along the way but that seems to go with walking anywhere these days