PDA

View Full Version : Remote Starter Install Review

muffzz
10-04-2015, 12:52 AM
Thought I would give a recent review/experience on getting my remote starter installed by Jeff (Ancell brothers).

After searching for a while trying to find a good place to get a remote starter installed, I decided to shoot Jeff a message after reading the reviews on here. Since I am a complete noob when it comes to this stuff, I exchanged a few messages with him to get his suggestion on what the best remote starter would be in my budget. He replied instantly and answered all of my questions. I ended up going with the 2-way Compustar which also includes a 1-way additional LED remote.

Dropped and picked up my car the same day. Not only did he do an amazing job, he was extremely helpful and explained everything as well. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking to get a remote starter installed.

No more getting into a cold car this winter! :clap:

BensonTT
10-04-2015, 12:39 PM
So Autodream is not the go to place any more?

ExtraSlow
10-04-2015, 01:00 PM
I believe we now have multiple recommended installers.

Calgaryscot
11-03-2015, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by muffzz
Thought I would give a recent review/experience on getting my remote starter installed by Jeff (Ancell brothers).

After searching for a while trying to find a good place to get a remote starter installed, I decided to shoot Jeff a message after reading the reviews on here. Since I am a complete noob when it comes to this stuff, I exchanged a few messages with him to get his suggestion on what the best remote starter would be in my budget. He replied instantly and answered all of my questions. I ended up going with the 2-way Compustar which also includes a 1-way additional LED remote.

Dropped and picked up my car the same day. Not only did he do an amazing job, he was extremely helpful and explained everything as well. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking to get a remote starter installed.

No more getting into a cold car this winter! :clap:

Hi, how did you manage to get a hold of Jeff Ancell? Their facebook page looks like it hasn't been used n a while? Thanks in advance

BerserkerCatSplat
11-03-2015, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by Calgaryscot

Hi, how did you manage to get a hold of Jeff Ancell? Their facebook page looks like it hasn't been used n a while? Thanks in advance

Same question here. I went to check the other day but their website was MIA and their FB page is pretty abandoned.

muffzz
11-03-2015, 12:16 PM
PM'ed you his #

J.M.
11-03-2015, 01:33 PM
Had the Ancell Brothers install a starter/alarm in my old Nissan back in 2013. They had no issue coming to my place to install for a reasonable fee.

:thumbsup: