PDA

View Full Version : Contact Lenses

chathamf
03-25-2016, 12:22 PM
I usually order form Clearly Contacts but noticed that Wal Mart has the brand I wear so figured I could walk in and get the ones I need. I leave for work for 2 weeks on Monday and have no contacts left. Wal Mart has to order I the ones I want. Anywhere know a place that has all prescriptions in stock in Calgary? No idea what I am going to do blind at camp for 2 weeks. Haha.

HiSpec
03-25-2016, 12:34 PM
What brand, type and prescription do you need?

chathamf
03-25-2016, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by HiSpec
What brand, type and prescription do you need?

Not picky on brand right now. Would even take just a single box of the right eye prescription as they are fine in both. I have astigmatism if that matters.http://postimg.org/image/ntp65k2lf/

dj_rice
03-25-2016, 01:04 PM
Costco usually has mine in stock but they won't sell to you unless u got a eye exam/prescription with them

chathamf
03-25-2016, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice
Costco usually has mine in stock but they won't sell to you unless u got a eye exam/prescription with them

That's brutal. You would think they'd be willing to make any sale possible.

?????
03-25-2016, 03:29 PM
kijiji

avishal26
03-25-2016, 04:31 PM
I ordered mine at Pearle Vision for the first time as opposed to Wal-mart (I just wear regular AcuVue HydraClear or whatever..)

Had to do a fitting with their location even though I had a valid prescription and knew what size I get, but even with that they were able to order and have it in the store in 2 days.