PDA

View Full Version : Best Cellphone Unlocking Site?

Hero_X
06-03-2016, 11:50 PM
Hey

So I have an LG G5 phone and it's locked to Telus. I've been trying to get it unlocked (I usually use eBay as there are cheap unlocking services) but I'm not getting any code.

I've tried Cellunlocker.net and it's been 2 days, with no result. Same with quickphoneunlock.com

I'm currenlty on Bell so I can't really get Telus to unlock for me either... :banghead:

Is there any site you recommend that is sure to provide an unlock code (quickly) ?

jav_
06-04-2016, 06:31 PM
ebay

CRXguy
06-05-2016, 08:20 AM
http://www.mobifree.ca/Factory-Unlock-The-Telus-LG-G5

Used these guys a few times. No problems, quick turnaround.

Boat
06-05-2016, 09:52 AM
Protech parts did mine. Order was at 2:30 pm,complete by 11:57pm same day

Hero_X
06-05-2016, 11:29 AM
Thanks guys, will check those sites out.

Kobe
06-05-2016, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Hero_X
Hey

So I have an LG G5 phone and it's locked to Telus. I've been trying to get it unlocked (I usually use eBay as there are cheap unlocking services) but I'm not getting any code.

I've tried Cellunlocker.net and it's been 2 days, with no result. Same with quickphoneunlock.com

I'm currenlty on Bell so I can't really get Telus to unlock for me either... :banghead:

Is there any site you recommend that is sure to provide an unlock code (quickly) ?

It's the weekend..

I googled Cellunlocker and it seems legit..

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/cellunlocker.net

Wait till monday or tuesday but it should be fine..

J.M.
06-05-2016, 04:45 PM
Originally posted by CRXguy
http://www.mobifree.ca/Factory-Unlock-The-Telus-LG-G5

Used these guys a few times. No problems, quick turnaround.

Have you ever used these guys for iPhone unlocking? Price is pretty good for Rogers/Fido iPhone's ($8.99).

Kinjou
06-06-2016, 06:22 PM
I've used cellunlocker in the past and they usually email you the code within 48 hours. Did you check to see if you have any emails in your spam folders?

Hero_X
06-07-2016, 12:35 AM
I've also used Cellunlocker before and they're usually great. But not sure what happened this time around. Took them quite some time but finally got the code so I'm good.

Will check out the other sites mentioned here in the future, as cellunlocker isn't always cheap.

nzwasp
06-07-2016, 08:37 AM
I only thought it took ages for iphones because they essentially have to get that information through apple.

I really would be interested how these companies get their hands on the information to do this because I bet that is low cost and very easy to do.

ExtraSlow
10-17-2016, 02:09 PM
Well, just submitted the info for a Sony phone locked to Bell through MobiFree. Will report back on success (or failure). Was $12.99. Good price.

BMDUBS
10-23-2016, 01:57 PM
I am also looking for an unlocking service for a iPhone 6 and cellunlocker.net cant do Rogers locked phones.

Any suggestions?

ExtraSlow
10-26-2016, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by ExtraSlow
Well, just submitted the info for a Sony phone locked to Bell through MobiFree. Will report back on success (or failure). Was $12.99. Good price.

Got a bit busy recently, but got this phone unlocked, and the new SIM card actived on Telus this morning. Telus online chat support is outstandingly helpful, even for non-telus phones. They even credited me back the fifteen bucks it cost me to buy a new sim card.

Zero issues with the mobifree unlock code. best $12.99 I've ever spent.
In case anyone is wondering, this is a Sony Xperia M4 from Bell network.