PDA

View Full Version : Dodge kills the Viper

Maxt
06-21-2016, 04:39 PM
http://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/news/a29664/the-dodge-viper-is-officially-dead/

The start of the end of the performance car as we know it with the new emissions laws on the horizon?

Mitsu3000gt
06-21-2016, 04:45 PM
I've never been a fan of those things, but I thought they were killing it off to release a successor?

Maxt
06-21-2016, 04:49 PM
I think the V-10 is done with the new emissions regs. For about the last year I have read and heard, that most of the big 3 are going to have to kill their larger engine programs because of the new regulations. I did read on one forum the Hemi was done at the end of 2018 as well.

revelations
06-21-2016, 05:04 PM
Nowhere in the article was emissions mentioned specifically, just that the "costs" would not make sense for them.

But if thats the case, sounds like the 70s all over again.

dino_martini
06-21-2016, 05:27 PM
Always been a fan of the Viper but it was always more of a brute than the more precision like tools the competition puts out. I'd say this isn't surprising considering Chrysler hasn't made a small car people actually want to drive since the first gen Neon. Tough to justify making loss leading "super cars" if you can't turn a profit on what should be your volume leader. :dunno:

Darkane
06-21-2016, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Maxt
http://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/news/a29664/the-dodge-viper-is-officially-dead/

The start of the end of the performance car as we know it with the new emissions laws on the horizon?

Yeah it sucks, hopefully a successor is produced.

I wouldn't say it's the start of the end. Price aside something like the Cayman is still IMO the definition of a sports/performance car.

In 15 years we'll be fondly looking back at the 2010's and the end of an era (NA, V8-12) - but performance cars should live on.

Maxt
06-21-2016, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by Darkane

Yeah it sucks, hopefully a successor is produced.

I wouldn't say it's the start of the end. Price aside something like the Cayman is still IMO the definition of a sports/performance car.

In 15 years we'll be fondly looking back at the 2010's and the end of an era (NA, V8-12) - but performance cars should live on.
They'll just come with a 12' foot noma extension cord.

BokCh0y
06-21-2016, 07:17 PM
It doesn't surprise me nor does it really make me sad. The Viper was a cool car though.

Guess Dodge is going to focus on an electric calibre or neon or something on those lines then?

schocker
06-21-2016, 10:55 PM
Not a surprise based on lack luster sales. Not sure if the performance of the corvette helped either. Always a cool car though.

InRich
06-21-2016, 11:16 PM
Corvette > Viper
Its not even close. soooo...

BokCh0y
06-21-2016, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by InRich
Corvette > Viper

:thumbsup:

Maxt
06-22-2016, 05:46 AM
Corvette > Viper
As a street cruiser the corvette is probably the better machine, for the track, ACR ...

Maxt
06-22-2016, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by schocker
Not a surprise based on lack luster sales. Not sure if the performance of the corvette helped either. Always a cool car though.
It was slow to sell in 2014, I got offered a ridiculous offer back then that I should have taken, I could have sold the car months later and probably made 30k on the car.
In 2015 it started to sell, then after the ACR came out, it sold very well. What is said in that road and track article is not exactly true currently about slow sales, most people who try to order a viper can't even get one because the production is backlogged, so much so, that what they can provide is being funneled to high priority dealers who sell high volumes of normal cars. The dealer network for Viper is also extremely limited, most dealers can't even order a viper.

Gripenfelter
06-22-2016, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by revelations
Nowhere in the article was emissions mentioned specifically, just that the "costs" would not make sense for them.

But if thats the case, sounds like the 70s all over again.

Same reason the Camaro was killed in 2002. It would have costed too much to make modifications to it to meet the new safety standards.

I doubt Dodge will leave it be. They brought the Ford GT back. I'm thinking the Viper will come back as some gay ecoboosted V6 crap as well.

r3ccOs
06-22-2016, 07:57 AM
Even the Corvette... its a LS3/LSA with a truck transmission behind it...

I reckon strong built, small displacement forced induction engines with a hybrid component like the F1 cars are going to start trickling down

what about a supercharged turbo charged hybrid diesel!!!

everyone wins

RIP viper... even today the first RT/10 still turns heads

Buster
06-22-2016, 08:26 AM
All of the north american pushrod V8 sports cars are essentially the same: a truck engine and transmission bolted to a light body. It's been that way forever. Corvette, Mustang, Camaro, all the Mopar crap, Viper.

Recent history has benefited the formula, because improvements in materials (aluminum blocks), induction technology, etc have closed the gap to DOHC engines.

Xtrema
06-22-2016, 08:29 AM
Corvette stole its thunder.

CLiVE
06-22-2016, 08:48 AM
Corvette > Viper

Agree, have driven them both back to back on the track.

Corvette is the better bang for your buck, and was great on the track and 'easy' to drive. The viper I felt was always trying to find ways to kill me, yet I had a smile on my face the entire time. :dunno:

Darell_n
06-22-2016, 08:49 AM
Originally posted by Xtrema
Corvette stole its thunder.

10 Corvettes in a parking lot and a Viper rolls through, guess what everybody is looking at. I wouldn't say the Corvette had any influence in the Viper's demise, what so ever.

spikerS
06-22-2016, 09:01 AM
I have always like the Viper, more than the other domestic supercars.

However, maybe when the bring it back from the dead, they can bring this sweet TV show back too!

http://img.hebus.com/hebus_2007/10/09/preview/071009181954_57.jpg

rage2
06-22-2016, 09:02 AM
Not a surprise based on lack luster sales.
This is the reason why it's dead. Look at the abysmal sales numbers:

http://fcauthority.com/fiat-chrysler-automobiles/fiat-chrysler-automobiles-sales-numbers/dodge-sales-numbers/dodge-viper-sales-numbers/

And that's after FCA dropped the MSRP $15k down to $85k back in 2014. There is no way the Viper is sustainable with those sales numbers.

GM sold more Corvettes in its worst month than Dodge sells Vipers in its best year, that's before the new model Corvette was released. After the new model, GM sold more Corvettes in it's worst month than Dodge sells Vipers in the last 5 years. :nut:

flipstah
06-22-2016, 09:09 AM
The Viper is a slick rig. Not sure why it's not a hot seller.

Sugarphreak
06-22-2016, 09:30 AM

88CRX
06-22-2016, 09:39 AM
Saw one of the new vipers on the road the other day and it looks amazing :love:

Love the styling and lines on the car... even if it looks like it came from 1994.

spikerS
06-22-2016, 09:48 AM
GT>Viper>Vette in my opinion.

but to say it hasnt changed much since the 94 viper is a pretty dumb statement. Design characteristics flow through on every model through the years. The car has had some big design changes over the years, especially on their limited edition runs. Just like you can look at a car that you have never seen before and know it is a Vette, you can do the same with a Viper.

Regardless, it is sad to see it go, but the Viper has never been marketed particularly well, and was only known to the inner circles of car guys. Most people will know what a vette is when it passes them, but not many will recognize a viper. Hell, I know vipers fairly well, and my neck always snaps when i spot one because you just don't see many. And for what that car does, IMO, it should have WAY better sales numbers if it was marketed outside of setting lap records for tracks.

Xtrema
06-22-2016, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by Darell_n

10 Corvettes in a parking lot and a Viper rolls through, guess what everybody is looking at. I wouldn't say the Corvette had any influence in the Viper's demise, what so ever.

It's definitely a hot car and unique. But it just doesn't seem to justify the price.

Even if it's better than a Z06, is it really $60K better?

Originally posted by flipstah
The Viper is a slick rig. Not sure why it's not a hot seller.

Fully loaded Z06 is $50K cheaper than fully loaded Viper ACR.

Cheapest Z06 is $60K cheaper than base Viper.

CLiVE
06-22-2016, 10:15 AM
The viper was very raw and loud. Hurt my ears on the track even with a helmet on. Corvette in comparison was easy to drive and something I could live with daily. This, plus the difference in pricing is what pushes most towards the Corvette. :nut:

Darkane
06-22-2016, 10:40 AM

It's definitely a hot car and unique. But it just doesn't seem to justify the price.

Even if it's better than a Z06, is it really $60K better?

Fully loaded Z06 is $50K cheaper than fully loaded Viper ACR.

Cheapest Z06 is $60K cheaper than base Viper.

Base to base pricing:

Vette 93k
Viper 118k.

That's not 60k.

Xtrema
06-22-2016, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by Darkane

Base to base pricing:

Vette 93k
Viper 118k.

That's not 60k.

sorry, I meant cheapest vette, not just Z06.

Neil4Speed
06-22-2016, 10:59 AM
Does anyone know the details of what it shares with the Mercedes SLS?

schocker
06-22-2016, 11:24 AM
Doesn't the base vette outperform the viper to begin with so $66k vs $117k and $93k vs $150k for Z06 vs ACR (Neither of those are loaded though)

rage2
06-22-2016, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Neil4Speed
Does anyone know the details of what it shares with the Mercedes SLS?
General dimensions, nothing else IIRC. The SLS prototypes were disguised as Vipers back in the day.

Darkane
06-22-2016, 11:30 AM

Marth is wrong, not to be a dank about it.

64,300 vs 118. Does not compute 60k.

Hallowed_point
06-22-2016, 11:39 AM
A corvette is down right practical as a daily driver when you put it up next to a viper. Now I love vipers, but I saw this coming a mile away. And it's better than a v6 twin turbo "viper"

Sugarphreak
06-22-2016, 12:00 PM

Buster
06-22-2016, 12:08 PM
I dont need my third car to even pretend to be practical. So I'd take a Viper in a heartbeat over a Vette.

And I'm a Vette guy (owned a couple) and a GM guy in general.

b_t
06-22-2016, 12:08 PM
Moving Viper to its own brand really seemed to kill the car off with the general public. Plus you need to show up with a better looking car to compete at that price. The old Vipers were gorgeous in their way. The new ones just look so, so weird unless you kit it out like a race car with the ACR package

BokCh0y
06-22-2016, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Sugarphreak
It will be back in a few years time... they just need a hard reboot for the Viper brand

I can honestly see this happening. Didn't they kill the viper before and then bring it back again? maybe i'm on crack.

Xtrema
06-22-2016, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by BokCh0y

I can honestly see this happening. Didn't they kill the viper before and then bring it back again? maybe i'm on crack.

Viper stopped production for a couple of years. Brought back as a SRT initiative, hoping SRT can turn into another AMG. That failed and it went back to being a Dodge Viper instead of SRT Viper.

BokCh0y
06-22-2016, 02:50 PM

Viper stopped production for a couple of years. Brought back as a SRT initiative, hoping SRT can turn into another AMG. That failed and it went back to being a Dodge Viper instead of SRT Viper.

Oooooo cool, thanks for the clarification, that's great info.:thumbsup:

Hallowed_point
06-22-2016, 03:13 PM
I'll summarize it like this.

Convincing a woman that you want to buy a mustang = easy.

Convincing a woman that you want to buy a vette = hmm not so easy. It's noisy and
too low to the ground.

Convincing someone without a penis that you want to buy a viper = lol good luck, hello divorce proceedings. Let's face it, the dodge viper is a hot wheels toy for men. And I wouldn't want it any other way.

And let's not pretend for a second that the woman in your life has no sway over your vehicle choice.

Sugarphreak
06-22-2016, 03:56 PM

NoPulp
06-22-2016, 04:03 PM

The styling hasn't really changed much since 1994 when it was released. Imagine what the sales for the Corvette would be if it still looked like a 94'.

The styling didn't change much because it was already a good looking car. Viper >>>> corvette. The corvette has never really appealed to me.

It's too bad it was discontinued. I'm surprised the new Viper didn't sell better, I thought it looked fantastic and it seemed to be great performance wise too. I hope it'll come back soon!

+1 on there needs to be competition for the Jeep. *cough* Bronco...

Darell_n
06-22-2016, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Hallowed_point

Convincing a woman that you want to buy a vette = hmm not so easy. It's noisy and
too low to the ground.

Convincing someone without a penis that you want to buy a viper = lol good luck, hello divorce proceedings. Let's face it, the dodge viper is a hot wheels toy for men. And I wouldn't want it any other way.

And let's not pretend for a second that the woman in your life has no sway over your vehicle choice.

Why choose a woman that doesn't have the same taste in vehicles? That would be a terrible compromise.

Sugarphreak
06-22-2016, 06:06 PM

BokCh0y
06-22-2016, 07:43 PM
^^ I buy what I want, my only limitation is I am cheap

Yeah, I tend to agree. I can't see them permanently getting rid of it, the brand still has royalty value through toys and licencing... in a few years they will decide they need something to compete against the other domestics supercars they will restart the program. Probably with radical changes like AWD and a more modern design.

That said, I keep waiting for GM to resurrect Hummer and bring out something to complete with the Jeep Wrangler. Still waiting...

Viper has a really strong brand for sure, loyalists. They have to bring it back in a bit, would just make sense like how Toyota is rumored to be bringing back the Supra. And like you say, with Ford's GT and Chevy's Vette.....how can you not?

I'm waiting for the rebirth of the MR2, Celica, and Prelude now :burnout: :burnout: :burnout:

K3RMiTdot
06-22-2016, 08:13 PM
I'm sure they'll just stuff the S/C V8 from the Hellcat in there.

Maxt
06-22-2016, 08:42 PM

Your reality isn't my reality.

BokCh0y
06-22-2016, 09:07 PM

too low to the ground.

:werd:

Darkane
06-22-2016, 09:08 PM

too low to the ground.

Hahah.

I mean no offence at all, but did your mom run the show as you grew up?

Anomaly
06-22-2016, 11:56 PM
The Viper was pretty amazing looking in the 90's, it didn't look like anything else at the time. Then the Viper styling took a dump in 2003. The new ones look okay, but they just don't have the wow factor they had in the 90's. Added that they're not great daily drivers, and the corvette has gotten much better in comparison, it's not that surprising. Viper will probably need to move downmarket to survive in the future. Cheaper, V8, better road manners. Priced more competitively with the Corvette, etc

Masked Bandit
06-23-2016, 08:57 AM

too low to the ground.

This.

As long as there's enough money left over for vacations, shoes & purses, she doesn't care in the least what I buy for a toy.

Hallowed_point
06-23-2016, 09:32 AM
^You guys are no fun, it was meant to be tongue in cheek.

Vipers are the quintessential 90's outrageous sports car to me. The problem is that they just don't fit into the modern world. Even though the latest version is probably the "best" one. I agree that the 2003 styling was a flop. As affordable as first gen vipers are becoming, I can't see myself ever buying one. Not a fan of the V10 exhaust note. And it's just too much of a compromise compared to a Corvette, GTO, G8 GT etc. It's just that cool car that you drooled over as a teenager that makes no sense.

Hallowed_point
06-23-2016, 09:38 AM
Sigh, it's still a shame even if it was inevitable. What I would give for a lap on Stoney in this. :eek:

HiTempguy1
06-23-2016, 10:27 AM
While I agree with all of you, Hallowed Point is not talking about CAR GUYS on a CAR FORUM.

You bet your ass it is important and/or a requirement for the woman of a household in a lot of situations to like the $80k toy of a car that is in the driveway. A Viper is not something that many would tolerate.

As to the actual discussion at hand, stupid move by Dodge. The viper has extremely low development costs as it doesn't change much, Dodge (IMO) could easily drop the price, the thing is a masterpiece of parts bin engineering (the v10 was originally built off the truck v10).

I'd love to own a Viper, they turn WAY more heads than the mandatory "oil money" lambo douche does. And make no mistake, the latest ones are friggin' weapons. They do sound like complete ass though, which is funny because there isn't much stopping them from dropping the Hemi in it, likely leading to further costs savings and no loss of power.

Darell_n
06-23-2016, 10:43 AM
The 5.7/6.x Hemi engines are taller and substantially wider than the v10. No way that will fit without a complete new platform.

4doorj
06-23-2016, 11:19 AM
Sigh, it's still a shame even if it was inevitable. What I would give for a lap on Stoney in this. :eek:
Looks amazing!!!!
I love the new Vipers

HiTempguy1
06-23-2016, 11:47 AM
The 5.7/6.x Hemi engines are taller and substantially wider than the v10. No way that will fit without a complete new platform.

Overall dimensions of the Viper engine are: top to bottom - 26", front to rear - 34-1/2", width across the valve covers - 23".

Hemi
* 28" long from back to front of water pump
* 24" wide at widest point of valve covers
* 34" high from stock oil pan to stock manifold

I don't think the width would be a problem. Additionally, these were measurements for the truck motor. I'm sure a properly designed lo-pro intake (like they do with LSX motors in the camaro and corvette) and oil pan could easily chop a couple inches off. Cowl induction type hood, BAM, hemi in a viper.

It could be done is all I'm saying.

Darell_n
06-23-2016, 11:51 AM
A Cummins could fit in a Viper too. The car is dead, RIP.

freshprince1
06-23-2016, 02:04 PM
I have loved the Viper since I was in junior high and the original 1992 Viper RT/10 came out. It has sentimental appeal....and there's something I always like about it being an unrefined horsepower machine.

I'd rather see it die as it is before getting watered down with an eco option.

Let the beast die with dignity, don't force it to prance around in a dress to adapt to the new paradigm.

Maxt
06-23-2016, 05:55 PM

Maxt
06-23-2016, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by HiTempguy1

Overall dimensions of the Viper engine are: top to bottom - 26", front to rear - 34-1/2", width across the valve covers - 23".

Hemi
* 28" long from back to front of water pump
* 24" wide at widest point of valve covers
* 34" high from stock oil pan to stock manifold

I don't think the width would be a problem. Additionally, these were measurements for the truck motor. I'm sure a properly designed lo-pro intake (like they do with LSX motors in the camaro and corvette) and oil pan could easily chop a couple inches off. Cowl induction type hood, BAM, hemi in a viper.

It could be done is all I'm saying.

Little bit bigger than that.

Little bigger than that.

parabs
06-23-2016, 06:34 PM
Viper is dead because Sergio M. Won't pay any R&D for side curtain airbags. The roof would require a significant redo, as he himself announced at the Detroit auto show.

Btw, the viper turns. The gen v is a rebodied gen 3/4 (2003+). Exact same chassis. This car has paid for itself long ago and the speculation is Sergio didn't like the ACR-E whipping the F-cars asses on track days. That is plausible.

The gen 3 cars are heads/cam/intake away from producing 650rhwp on a stock bottom end, 700rwhp with a Paxton novi 2000 kit and with a built bottom end h/c/i + the Paxton Max's 1100 on pump gas/safe tune. Gen 5 cars are making 1200rwhp with twins on a stock bottom end.

Google a&c performance. I have had them work on my gen 3.

https://youtu.be/CWgKHWn362o

I'm a viperphile, and the car is d-e-a-d dead dead dead, but they are 10x>corvette. I've had both. No comparison.

Phuqu
06-24-2016, 01:23 AM
http://img267.imagevenue.com/loc439/th_736633474_DSC01286_122_439lo.JPG (http://img267.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=736633474_DSC01286_122_439lo.JPG)

Gratuitous picture.

Driving back from Atlanta I counted 26 Corvettes in total. Not one other Viper.

I may be biased but I'll take a Viper over a Corvette any day.

I just don't look good in a Corvette leather jacket.

xnvy
06-24-2016, 02:07 AM
^Pretty sure pornography belongs in Ask Leo.

Vipers are awesome. I hope they make a comeback. You could land a plane on the ACR's wing, it's glorious.

BokCh0y
06-24-2016, 06:45 AM
Hate to say it, but growing up in Calgary and going to almost all the auto shows, anytime I see a black viper, I'm reminder of that highly molested Quinn security pos. Sad.

Twin_Cam_Turbo
06-24-2016, 08:51 AM
Hate to say it, but growing up in Calgary and going to almost all the auto shows, anytime I see a black viper, I'm reminder of that highly molested Quinn security pos. Sad.

Thanks for the grim reminder of that thing...

g-m
06-24-2016, 09:08 AM
While I agree with all of you, Hallowed Point is not talking about CAR GUYS on a CAR FORUM.

You bet your ass it is important and/or a requirement for the woman of a household in a lot of situations to like the $80k toy of a car that is in the driveway. A Viper is not something that many would tolerate.

As to the actual discussion at hand, stupid move by Dodge. The viper has extremely low development costs as it doesn't change much, Dodge (IMO) could easily drop the price, the thing is a masterpiece of parts bin engineering (the v10 was originally built off the truck v10).

I'd love to own a Viper, they turn WAY more heads than the mandatory "oil money" lambo douche does. And make no mistake, the latest ones are friggin' weapons. They do sound like complete ass though, which is funny because there isn't much stopping them from dropping the Hemi in it, likely leading to further costs savings and no loss of power. 'tolerate' eh? Maybe if it was her money...

dino_martini
06-24-2016, 09:08 AM

I feel like that is actually the biggest part of what is missing from my yearly auto show experience. :rofl:

Hallowed_point
06-24-2016, 09:38 AM
Hate to say it, but growing up in Calgary and going to almost all the auto shows, anytime I see a black viper, I'm reminder of that highly molested Quinn security pos. Sad. I'd love to see a pic. I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

Hallowed_point
06-24-2016, 09:43 AM

You bet your ass it is important and/or a requirement for the woman of a household in a lot of situations to like the $80k toy of a car that is in the driveway. A Viper is not something that many would tolerate

Yes exactly.

Not that it's stopped me before..but I think my point was relevant to this thread "dodge kills the viper." Why? Well, like it or lump it, I think there was a study that the majority of purchases in North America are approved or initiated by the woman in the house hold.

"Women’s Spending Power

5. Women account for 85% of all consumer purchases including everything from autos to health care

6. Women make 80% of healthcare decisions and 68 percent of new car purchase decisions"

I've yet to meet a woman who likes the way a viper looks.

Think about how many guys wanted one but got the "look" and "it's fine.." from wifey. :( :banghead: = not a lot of vipers were sold despite how good the final gen was. I also prefer the styling of the viper. But if push came to shove, I would pick a Z06 every time.

BokCh0y
06-24-2016, 10:56 AM
I'd love to see a pic. I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

i don't know if anyone actually has pics of that thing...I've only seen it in person multiple times, didn't get pics because no fucks were given.

xnvy
06-24-2016, 02:03 PM
I'd love to see a pic. I have no idea what you guys are talking about.

Wait a second, are you telling me that the guys that created this viper are not capable of doing quality work.

http://i40.tinypic.com/2n7leu1.jpg

Stole it from an old thread

schocker
06-24-2016, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by xnvy
Stole it from an old thread
^^^and I was the one to shit on that masterpiece :rofl:

Hallowed_point
06-24-2016, 02:35 PM
Are those subs in a viper? The owner should be shot. And I would never do business with a company that would do such tacky things to one :nut:

BokCh0y
06-24-2016, 02:54 PM
Oh wow ahahaha great pic.

I remember that thing, man was it ever molested.

xnvy
06-24-2016, 04:46 PM

^^^and I was the one to shit on that masterpiece :rofl: A lot of your posts are great. Like the Murano Cabriolet spotted thread :rofl:

soloracer
07-19-2016, 01:21 PM
I just read that on the last edition Viper ACR's you get a plaque that you can specify what to call the car. Has to be under 16 characters. I guess you could put your name on it. But I wonder if anyone has a better idea? What would go good on a plaque for a Viper ACR?

Nufy
07-19-2016, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by soloracer
I just read that on the last edition Viper ACR's you get a plaque that you can specify what to call the car. Has to be under 16 characters. I guess you could put your name on it. But I wonder if anyone has a better idea? What would go good on a plaque for a Viper ACR?

Mid Life Crisis

15 characters .:burnout:

Ca_Silvia13
07-19-2016, 03:38 PM
Bye Bye Vette

soloracer
07-19-2016, 03:39 PM
Perfect! LOL

How about: Corvette Killer

15 characters

Maxt
07-19-2016, 08:36 PM
Vipera Ammodytes

Maxt
07-22-2016, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by soloracer
I'm thinking the way the stars aligned here, low oil price, no track, higher taxes, etc, we won't be seeing too many of these cars locally.

Buster
07-22-2016, 08:06 PM
The fact that we have no track must be a big hit for a lot of the exotic car guys.

Every time I think it might be fun to buy a car, I just remember that driving around in Calgary isnt all that exciting.

rx7_turbo2
07-22-2016, 08:33 PM

I'm thinking the way the stars aligned here, low oil price, no track, higher taxes, etc, we won't be seeing too many of these cars locally.

I agree, I'd be shocked if we see even a single one :thumbsdow

Maxt
07-26-2016, 07:51 PM
https://www.flickr.com/photos/browndogwelding/sets/72157650272854643

Dodge Viper connor avenue assembly plant pictures. It would be neat to tour that place before it closes sometime next year.

dirtsniffer
04-13-2017, 09:37 AM
zrehQjsz5ck

Hallowed_point
04-13-2017, 09:56 AM
Good. It ran it's course. I love the car, but it had no place in today's market.

Maxt
04-14-2017, 02:38 PM
N4r_Sie3pkI