PDA

View Full Version : any GOOD PnP shops?

bowlofrice
08-16-2016, 09:36 PM
anyone know of any good shops in town? need an exhaust mani PnP'd

dj_rice
08-16-2016, 09:50 PM
Bucks Auto would probably be the best/cleanest.

But in terms of inventory, Pick N Pull

relyt92
08-16-2016, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice
Bucks Auto would probably be the best/cleanest.

But in terms of inventory, Pick N Pull Port and Polish, not Pick N Pull. Can't help with where to do it though.

R154
08-17-2016, 09:51 AM
I take all my machine work to D&W. Rod is a gem.

My company uses and recommends D&W.

Good turn around, prices are not exorbitant. Their shop is so clean you could eat off the floor.

Your other option is precise engine builders. I have personally seen 3 bad engines from them. The front man who shall remain unnamed is the kind of guy makes mistakes and then doesn't own up to them. Installed a bad camshaft into a v8. When the two cams were compared side by side it didnt even make sense how it could have been mistaken.

Engine didn't run. Had to take it apart to figure it out. When we confronted him with documentation and pictures, asked how and why, he offered to give us back 200$ on a 7g bill.

Just saying.

DonJuan
10-24-2016, 11:07 AM
+1 for D&W, many shops use them. Had my engine built through them and no issues what so ever.

Sorath
10-24-2016, 04:20 PM
cam @ Blackbird

Maxx Mazda
10-24-2016, 04:45 PM
Precise engine rebuilders.

BerserkerCatSplat
10-24-2016, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by R154
I take all my machine work to D&W. Rod is a gem.

My company uses and recommends D&W.

Good turn around, prices are not exorbitant. Their shop is so clean you could eat off the floor.

Your other option is precise engine builders. I have personally seen 3 bad engines from them. The front man who shall remain unnamed is the kind of guy makes mistakes and then doesn't own up to them. Installed a bad camshaft into a v8. When the two cams were compared side by side it didnt even make sense how it could have been mistaken.

Engine didn't run. Had to take it apart to figure it out. When we confronted him with documentation and pictures, asked how and why, he offered to give us back 200$ on a 7g bill.

Just saying.

Precise used to be really good, but nowadays your story doesn't really surprise me.