PDA

View Full Version : Motorola C370 usb driver - winxp

w0l0r
03-19-2004, 01:28 PM
Hi. Just wondering if anyone out there knows how to set-up the USB driver for the Motorola C370. i've got software for it, but the computer doesn't recognize it. thanks!

xkon
03-19-2004, 02:03 PM
you need the drivers for it, otherwise the computer detects it as an unknown device

w0l0r
03-19-2004, 02:06 PM
i realize i need the drivers for it, that's what i'm looking for. know where i could find them??

roopi
03-19-2004, 02:21 PM
http://www.motclub.com/down/driver/Motorola_USB_Modem_Driver.zip

w0l0r
03-19-2004, 02:24 PM
thanks. i've got the modem driver, but i'm looking for the driver so i can use mobile PhoneTools to edit my contact list, calender, etc. they are two separate things as far as i can tell.

RickDaTuner
03-19-2004, 09:01 PM
you cant do much with the C370 in terms of soft ware, but Mobile phone tools install the drive by its self, you dont need any aditional support so ling ans your have ver 2.16 the earlier version 1.5 something or other doesnt support MPT, also with this soft ware you cant upload Midis (ringtones) or your picture files there is no program out yet that can do this far as i know

the C370 is interchangabel with the C450 it basically the same phone but the good thing is that you cant us Midway to Up load Midlets and other Java Based Programs from your computer, another Program that you can use is Mobile PST, but with this program you have to change the registires on XP to allow, Xp to recognize the phone properly, really its to much of a hassle to install Mobile PST since you will have to same functions as MPT the only differnce with Mobile PST, well actaully there lots of differences, but that one that would have any sort of acknoledgable value is that on Mobile pst you can change the start up Graphic, that about it...

good luck and hope things work out for you

eblend
07-22-2004, 09:02 PM
Hey man, i just figured out how to put ringtones graphix and screensaves on the phone, i might be able to help you out. i just used the p2k file manager from motoclub.com

once u get the midis uploaded u will have to delete MyTones.db file....and then restart...else midis won't work

now i need to figure out how to upload java games