PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2nd gen Tacoma Parts

Errol.
09-26-2016, 08:32 PM
Well I have just recently sold my 2014 tacoma so time to get rid of everything else I have laying at home. I will eventually put pictures up but if they are not up yet please text me and I will send you some right away.
Parts are the following:
-Single stealth custom series F5 in 16x8 0 offset (Black). This was used as my spare. Never even installed, no wear marks where lug nuts go. Literally brand new rim. Comes with a partially worn 285/75/16 mickey thompson mtz on it. $300
-Lightforce lens filter. Have 2. One is a spot and one is a flood. Both in yellow color. Had on truck for about a month. Basically brand new. $50 for both
-Weathertech front and rear floor mats that came out of my 2014 tacoma double cab long box. Black in color. $250
-Extang solid fold tonneau cover off my tacoma as well. Has hail damage and one of the clamps is slightly damaged. Still closes the tonneau cover properly. $250
-OEM toyota headlights from a 2014 tacoma. Bought these to retrofit projectors in but never got around to it. Last owner told me there was 10k kms of use on them. Has 3M film on them. $400

I may have more stuff that i need to go through and will update if I find.